Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State (28157 Views)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Proudlyomonna: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Wetin dis one dey talk?😏😏😏 Vote competence, vote BAT/SHET

Watin you dey talk undecided
You wan claim se the mantra vote competency and vote wisely na synonymous saying to vote Obi undecided
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Obi was so competent that even Jona had no option but to employ him whilst He was still in Apga.

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Watin you dey talk undecided
You wan claim se the mantra vote competency and vote wisely na synonymous saying to vote Obi undecided
Obi was so competent that even Jona had no option but to employ him whilst He was still in Apga.

Enumerate the achievements of your candidate as a governor. BAT/SHET is the way forward✌️
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by IamAsiri: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Sorry, I can't help your condition 🤣🤣🤣

Same here😔
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by obembet(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fancy4e:
suffer no Dey tire you?

Atiku don rule before?
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by obembet(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sholaco:
where is your location, I need to intro you to Dino this weekend and am sure you will cash out

I don't need to cash out.. am voting good man
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
IamAsiri:

Same here😔

Run back into your cage🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Proudlyomonna: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Enumerate the achievements of your candidate as a governor. BAT/SHET is the way forward✌️

Oh ofcus We have done that already.
Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday totally buries the performance of Tinubu of big Lagos, former State Capital of Nigeria.
From this angle we do competency first before anything else.

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by IamAsiri: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Run back into your cage🤣🤣

Pele, druggie
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Oh ofcus We have done that already.
Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday totally buries the performance of Tinubu of big Lagos, former State Capital of Nigeria.
From this angle we do competency first before anything else.

Where did you do that?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
IamAsiri:

Pele, druggie

Cc Buba Marwa...you have a "candidate" here🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by infofta(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu planned to buy his way to the Presidency just like the way he bought his way during APC primary but aggrieved people like Osibanjo, Amechi and others won't allow him this time.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Proudlyomonna: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Where did you do that?🤣🤣🤣

Hahahaha e shock you ba grin grin grin

A few things you might not know about The incoming President of 9ja Obi.
1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards… If you can outline these facts for any other candidate, I will drop Obi today…
He is the best of all,let the sick shaky desperate 83 years old man with mental problem go and rest.
Aso Rock no be where them dey take care of sick old people na grin grin

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by otipoju(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria is not destined to be great

I noticed something, as the election gets closer people are now confidently coming out to support tinubu they are no longer scared like before

Even people I thought had sense. Anyway I also noticed another thing, they are from a particular tribe even the Christians sef angry

Whichever way, it is the Silent Majority that will sway the election in the direction of the winner
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Optimist4ever(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Olaxbolax100 post=121016885]
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by juman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Those were traditional pdp voters.
Pdp votes divide into two.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by IamAsiri: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Cc Buba Marwa...you have a "candidate" here🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eh yah!
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha e shock you ba grin grin grin

A few things you might not know about The incoming President of 9ja Obi.
1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards… If you can outline these facts for any other candidate, I will drop Obi today…
He is the best of all,let the sick shaky desperate 83 years old man with mental problem go and rest.
Aso Rock no be where them dey take care of sick old people na grin grin

Trash as usual...we(sane Nigerians) reject trash, we will vote competence, we will vote BAT/SHET

1 Like

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by drlateef: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bigseven:
It’s in the heart not in the crowed is called obedient movement

Which heart?? I just hope none of you will shout rigging when the results are out next weekend.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Knight2(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria is not destined to be great

I noticed something, as the election gets closer people are now confidently coming out to support tinubu they are no longer scared like before

Even people I thought had sense. Anyway I also noticed another thing, they are from a particular tribe even the Christians sef angry
truetalk... But obidient we stand..
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Proudlyomonna: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Trash as usual...we(sane Nigerians) reject trash, we will vote competence, we will vote BAT/SHET

Hahahaha not trash but stats grin grin
My hard truth can be quite painful at times grin
According to reputable organizations like Nextier,Stears, Bloomberg,Anap etc Obi has already been chosen by the sensible people of Nigeria to repair the damages of same APC tinubu swore to Us to stone him if they failed.
If you think sensible Nigerians want the sick shaky desperate 83 old man with his boko Haram vice, conduct your own poll or give us facts on why you think sensible Nigerians want to continue with this APC calamity, suffering,hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max.
APC MUST GO is the word on the streets of Nija now.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Chineduawka post=121014798]I'm ashamed of these..
We in eleme are voting bola Ahmed TINUBU
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by unclejb2(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
vastolord4:
Is this really for ObiDatti? If yes, they get more than 25% of votes up north
Obi is getting more than 40% votes in Kaduna. Take that to the bank
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Traplord09: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Wetin dis one dey talk?😏😏😏 Vote competence, vote BAT/SHET

Sometimes some thugs just jump out from the cage...And keep running backward compatible

Ehhhhh.... If you like vote for right person if you don't like don't...

Tinuubff are good in makeing noise..
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha not trash but stats grin grin
My hard truth can be quite painful at times grin
According to reputable organizations like Nextier,Stears, Bloomberg,Anap etc Obi has already been chosen by the sensible people of Nigeria to repair the damages of same APC tinubu swore to Us to stone him if they failed.
If you think sensible Nigerians want the sick shaky desperate 83 old man with his boko Haram vice, conduct your own poll or give us facts on why you think sensible Nigerians want to continue with this APC calamity, suffering,hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max.
APC MUST GO is the word on the streets of Nija now.
Obidiati to the rescue.

Try to be coherent next time🤣🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Traplord09:

Sometimes some thugs just jump out from the cage...And keep running backward compatible

Ehhhhh.... If you like vote for right person if you don't like don't...

Tinuubff are good in makeing noise..

What is he saying?😏😏
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=sirray001 post=121022897][/quote]

Shey u don sell ur gala finish?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by Proudlyomonna: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Try to be coherent next time🤣🤣🤣

Haha my hard truth keep doing shege to your disObiDient head grin grin grin
It's good to know that you dare not refute the reality I am hitting you with grin
Abeg if the pain too much try hold something oo grin we no wan hear tori, Apc disaster and unimaginable hardship pro max no worth am ooo grin😁😁

Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by sirray001: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
quickberry:

Shey u don sell ur gala finish?🤣🤣🤣
. slowpoke. Oponu
Re: Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State by quickberry(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha my hard truth keep doing shege to your disObiDient head grin grin grin
It's good to know that you dare not refute the reality I am hitting you with grin
Abeg if the pain too much try hold something oo grin we no wan hear tori, Apc disaster and unimaginable hardship pro max no worth am ooo grin😁😁

Illiteracy is a disease 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Dele Momodu's Sons / Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.