Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) (920 Views)

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) by destiny4luv(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Good day Nairalanders, so this morning I woke up very early to see a friend in order to conclude a deal with him. I was at his place before 6am and we spent over 2hours before concluding our deal. As I was driving back home I noticed I was hungry and the only thing that was on my mind to eat was jollof rice and chicken 🐔 🍗.

I called my wife and asked her how long will it take to prepare the jollof rice and chicken, she said at least three hours that she need to go get chicken that none is left in the refrigerator. I told her I can't wait that I have to branch an eatery, but she still got to prepare it, because it's my favourite food she said ok. She said I should just take bread and tea when I return why she make preparation for the meal that's what she and the kids took this morning. I said no, she knows I don't like taking bread and tea, I can't even remember the last time I took such. She said no wahala.

I branch one of the eateries and ordered for jollof rice and chicken the girl served it and I noticed it was small so I asked her to add to it she said that will be two portion I said no problem. I collected coke and water and asked how much she said 5k 5hundred. I was surprised, it's been a little bit long I ate at any eatery because 95% of food I eat (especially when in town) is from home, my wife is very good at cooking so it does not really make me fancy eating outside. A portion of rice #1500 (×2) chicken #2000, water and coke #500. Naija which way how the average man on the street go take survive nah?

Sorry for the long write up on top jollof rice and chicken matter. How is the eateries in ur location is it this expensive?

Re: Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) by Day169: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
.. hope you had it with a large dose of hope and patience. cheesy
All these self inflicted hardship should ease after the elections, hopefully.
Re: Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) by dawnomike(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
destiny4luv:
Good day Nairalanders, so this morning I woke up very early to see a friend in order to conclude a deal with him. I was at his place before 6am and we spent over 2hours before concluding our deal. As I was driving back home I noticed I was hungry and the only thing that was on my mind to eat was jollof rice and chicken 🐔 🍗.

I called my wife and asked her how long will it take to prepare the jollof rice and chicken, she said at least three hours that she need to go get chicken that none is left in the refrigerator. I told her I can't wait that I have to branch an eatery, but she still got to prepare it, because it's my favourite food she said ok. She said I should just take bread and tea when I return why she make preparation for the meal that's what she and the kids took this morning. I said no, she knows I don't like taking bread and tea, I can't even remember the last time I took such. She said no wahala.

I branch one of the eateries and ordered for jollof rice and chicken the girl served it and I noticed it was small so I asked her to add to it she said that will be two portion I said no problem. I collected coke and water and asked how much she said 5k 5hundred. I was surprised, it's been a little bit long I ate at any eatery because 95% of food I eat (especially when in town) is from home, my wife is very good at cooking so it does not really make me fancy eating outside. A portion of rice #1500 (×2) chicken #2000, water and coke #500. Naija which way how the average man on the street go take survive nah?

Sorry for the long write up on top jollof rice and chicken matter. How is the eateries in ur location is it this expensive?
You will appreciate your wife's good food when next you eat it, knowing what it costs out there... grin

1 Like

Re: Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) by destiny4luv(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
dawnomike:
You will appreciate your wife's good food when next you eat it, knowing what it costs out there... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Did u pay with cash or pos.
Re: Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) by Waterlilly: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
hmmmm....... u try
Re: Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) by destiny4luv(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
Did u pay with cash or pos.

POS
Re: Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
This jollof no fit sweet no vex....SEE the colour..

(1) (Reply)

Chest Fridge For Sale / Touch My Daughter You'll See Beast In Me- Mother In-law To Son In-law At Weddin / Let's Discuss Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.