Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics (33046 Views)

Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) / Food Inflation: 50kg Rice And 10 Litre Groundnut Oil At 50k / The Fried Rice That Makes Family To Come Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm not a fan of the conventional fried rice because it's not always spicy. So I made mine with a little tweak to please my tastebud.

Pics1 ingredients

Pics 2
Steamed chicken with seasoning cubes, thyme, garlic onions and fresh pepper with little water. Then allowed to simmer very well before adding more water to cook and form broth.

I parboiled the rice and set aside.
I fried the chicken and after it's dried, I added onions, curry powder and fresh pepper to sauce and pepper the chicken. Then I took it out and poured the chicken broth into oil. Covered and let it boil very well.

Pics 4
Add washed rice to boiling stock and covered to done. That's the base for my fried rice.

Zonefree allow me post the method finish before you jump in to condemn.

Y'all minds have been conditioned to only see faults and condemn.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Zonefree(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
If na like this fried rice dey be, I'd rather stick with my fufu and egusi soup.

Cooking skill = 0%
Razor mouth = 100%

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pics 5
After the frid rice base is done, I poured little oil in a pan, let it heat. I then added my veggies and stir-fried for a few secs. Added my fried rice base to it and allowed to fry .

Dished and served.

Lalasticlala come and join me.TGIF.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Channah isn't there a food section where your food threads should be posted, why do you always bring it to family section? undecided Your chicken looks like fish with an eyeball in the last picture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by SerikiFulani(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Where's the fried rice? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Zonefree(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Where's the friend rice? undecided

Friend rice dey gwagwalada, e dey come cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Where's the friend rice? undecided

Here

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Zonefree(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Melap:
Channah isn't there a food section where your food threads should be posted, why do you always bring it to family section? undecided Your chicken looks like fish with an eyeball in the last picture
The chicken looks like a fat gbola also lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Melap:

Spambot keeps banning me in that section. I don't know why.

The mods will do the needful.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by SerikiFulani(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Channah1:

Here

Nice one dear.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by SerikiFulani(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Friend rice dey gwagwalada, e dey come cheesy

Lol grin Na so

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Nice one dear.....

Thanks dearie. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by YeyeGbami: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
You do well , don’t mind all those hungry lion.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Cypress042(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
It Seems your cooking gas finished and you switched to stove.

Today's food isn't appealing at all undecided

8 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:
You do well , don’t mind all those hungry lion.

Lol... Thanks bruv.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by ahnie: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Beautiful meal channah1 would really love to have a taste.

Pls ignore all those hungry sea-lions condemning your meal.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
ahnie:
Beautiful meal channah1 would really love to have a taste.

Pls ignore all those hungry sea-lions condemning your meal.

Yay!!! cheesy sure you're welcome.

Thanks darl. smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Beautiful and I bet it's gonna taste delicious though in not a fan of fried rice grin

Don't mind those bitter loosers up there! Them never see garri sef drink today.

6 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Beautiful and I bet it's gonna taste delicious though in not a fan of fried rice grin

Lol... Yeah it tasted so nice I had to fry another plate. cheesy. Couldn't get enough of it. grin.

Thanks dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by glorious614: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
What a coincidence, this happens to be one of my favorite meal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
glorious614:
What a coincidence, this happens to be one of my favorite meal.

Wow! cheesy really?

Oya, bon-apetit. cheesy.
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Tegabadguy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:

you don eat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Firewalls:
Yummy

Thank you wink.
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Waterlilly: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
hmmmmmm.... yummmmy

you just added to my problem this night.... i dey hungry oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Wizywiz(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Correct babe..... grin abeg I fit marry you cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 12:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Wizywiz:
Correct babe..... grin abeg I fit marry you cheesy

Lol . cheesy grin cheesy..

Thank you bruv.
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by tonicyril: 2:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 5
After the frid rice base is done, I poured little oil in a pan, let it heat. I then added my veggies and stir-fried for a few secs. Added my fried rice base to it and allowed to fry .

Dished and served.

Lalasticlala come and join me.TGIF.
pls ma'am teach me this fried rice of a tin very well, i didn't get all the grammar u blew up there ma

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 3:21am On Aug 13, 2022
tonicyril:
pls ma'am teach me this fried rice of a tin very well, i didn't get all the grammar u blew up there ma

Lol..

Pour oil in a pot
Add onions and curry powder, pepper and garlic to fry.
Then pour the chicken water. That is water used in boiling chicken. Add more cubes to taste.

Allow it to boil very well then add your washed rice and cover to cook.

When it's done, bring it down and set aside.

Cut all the veggies you want to use.
Pour little oil in a pan
Add some of the veggies except the spring onions. Fry for a few seconds. Then add the spring onions and start adding the rice little by little little,

Watch as you add the rice to make sure its not too much and doesn't cover the veggies.
Once you added the needed quantity, keep stiring and allow to fry for a few mins. Then bring it down.

You can fry another batch by repeating the process again.

So you're not frying all the rice and veggies at once. You do it in batches for better results.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by RepoMan007: 4:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Inside this harsh economy. Pls do more conservative recipes and stop tormenting people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by tonicyril: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Channah1:

Lol..

Pour oil in a pot
Add onions and curry powder, and garlic to fry.
Then pour the chicken water. That is water used in boiling chicken. Add more cubes to taste.

Allow it to boil very well then add your washed rice and cover to cook.

When it's done, bring it down and set aside.

Cut all the veggies you want to use.
Pour little oil in a pan
Add some of the veggies except the spring onions. Fry for a few seconds. Then add the spring onions and start adding the rice little by little little,

Watch as you add the rice to make sure its not too much and doesn't cover the veggies.
Once you added the needed quantity, keep stiring and allow to fry for a few mins. Then bring it down.

You can fry another batch by repeating the process again.

So you're not frying all the rice and veggies at once. You do it in batches for better results.
Ahh tankz mum

I appreciate.

So where did u add ur pepper to make it more spicy ma?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2022
tonicyril:
Ahh tankz mum

I appreciate.

So where did u add ur pepper to make it more spicy ma?

I added the pepper in the rice when cooking it from scratch.

I also added little pepper when friying the veggies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop / Family Photos Of Five Female Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.