Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nobody Will Know This And Still Search For Job - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nobody Will Know This And Still Search For Job (356 Views)

My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly / Team Bulldozer Income: Tbd Income || Is It Scam Or Legit || Know This !! / Pls Who Know This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Will Know This And Still Search For Job by pandj(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
There is nothing you will know in this country today without still searching for job, all we neet to know is that having a better government will solve a little from our problem, because in nigeria today even if you are a millioniar u will still suffer in the filling station and bank. It's a pity that APC government have wipe away generations, and if you are in this country and you are still planning to go out on the 25th of Feb 2023 and vote for APC you should be tagged hired killer.... Because a real person with normal sense cannot experience what's happening in this country and still go out and vote for continuity of this heartless and confused set of ppl. If you like go and vote them again u will see the result I pray you see gari drink...them use old ppl do una? But before you drop your comment think about your life are you living the kind of life that other citizen of other coutry are living? Do they really care about you? What has change in the last 8 years of APC ? Even lai muhammed said this... Instead everything just worsening everyday, What can your grandfather still contribute to your life than to collect what you bring come eat and advise you. Drop your comment I know we still have frustrated educated without sense that are here online looking for job and will still go out on the sun and campaign for emilokan. I'll never tell you to vote wisely, vote peter Obi if want to feel the new breath in Nigerian. I don't want peace I want problem APC don dabaru everything in this country na Ogun go kee all of them...
Re: Nobody Will Know This And Still Search For Job by Nice2023(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
May God bless u saying for saying it as it is.

There is simply no reasonable man or woman out there that would say he or she enjoys this country for now courtesy of APC, and even Buhari is afraid of handing over to a man who is criminally minded and old at the same time.

For me,I am not voting for tribe nor religion but a better country for all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Distrubutors Wanted For-scanner Mouse!!! / Free Forex Signals For 1week Follow Us / Tips On How To Easily Pass Your JAMB With A Flying Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.