Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) (34813 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To The Streets In Aba, Abia State (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Lemme see how Tinubu will win 70% of the vote in Lagos😌🙃😌

Lolzzzzz

Obi will now become president of lagos
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by chudez0147(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Burger suya Olodi Apapa..
back in the days ! cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by ComeToJesus: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
MITCHELL96:
My president.

The man that will become Nigeria's president and educate and put urchins in school because they don't know anything at all.

Urchins need redemption in all aspect of their lives.

Wow! So not just Almajiris, he will also build schools for Agberos (urchins) in the south west.

Nice idea!!

Obi will make a good president.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by occam(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Even if Peter Obi gets 3 million votes in Lagos, it's a game-changer! Lagos, with over 7 million voters, has never done more than 2 million before. It makes no sense.

This is a campaign to wake up the sleeping giant! Everyone must come out and vote on Saturday. Nobody should be playing football while our inferiors use our country to play ping-pong because we let them. APC making Bola Tinubu their presidential candidate is an insult taken too far!

The turnout is projected at 41%, which means 2.9 million of the 7 million will actually vote. So do the math and figure things out. Learn about voting patterns and numbers before making asinine statements. Numbers win elections not emotion. Your heart may give Obi 3 million votes but it's still an uphill task for him to get 1 million votes in Lagos. FACT
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by Wali84: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonny95:
Welcome Mr President live @Berger suya.

E for Energy!!!

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-5iE5prt0U
next week agitation for biafra go start
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by rickyrex(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If Peter was buying food ingredient's in all the market he has visited, he should be able to cook a 3 course meal by now!

Why does he love market squares?

Oh! Since they don’t come to his campaign, he is now going to meet with them. Poor boy!

He has really wasted money on gasoline and aviation fuel!

wetin you sabi, tomorrow you will blame tinubu for not doing same whrn he failed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by perrychemical: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dharey2377:

Na only if igbo crowded areas himdey visit.... why no come Maryland. Palmgrave, fadeyi, Ojota,ketu, Ikorodu, Epe, egdeda etc...
I wished him well but my vote is for Asiwaju

How is he smart ? Is this ho to do politics in the present complicated Nigeria. Obi is not different from Kwakwanso.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
President of lagos markets
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by Iamzik: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I didn't attend any of Peter Obi campaign rallies because of school but I will vote for him on election day

Same here. Leave agbado crew to be consoling themselves with rented crowd. Any crowd you see around obi is organic. No rented crowd

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by heysquare(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi just dey run upandown like a desperate olosho wey dey look for customers!
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
blabulu2000:

Perhaps are in your teenage year..if you are, let me tell you that there are so many politicians that singlehandedly turned their political party .....Gani Faweyinmi single-handedly turned his political party and so many more....Chris Okotie ..also does the same...
In the same vein, in 1979, Aminu Kano, Ibrahim Waziri singlehandedly turned political party .....so nothing is new....the bottom line is that they will fail....

So, Obi is a failure
you de mind them... Imagine comparing a small fry to awolowo... Awolowo has lots of legacy we can relate to which one has obi aside jumping from PDP to labour... Awo built action group as a Party to a formidable opposition in d ist republic... Then transist to upn in second republic... So how does obi come close when he wasn't there when labour party was formed cos he is aided by toxic noisemakers... Obi no even reach Ojukwu who formed APGA Obi ran away from after he was given succor to be anambra gorvenor when PDP refused him initially... But like you said these guys think politics started in 2023... Like soludo wrote Obi isn't running to win he knows and we know it too...
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by Iykolysis: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Realist12:
he's looking for the man that gave him that advice again. That's why he's parading the markets.

Let him be, he made it clear that he's a trader not a professor.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by nedekid: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If Peter was buying food ingredient's in all the market he has visited, he should be able to cook a 3 course meal by now!

Oh! Since they don’t come to his campaign, he is now going to meet with them. Poor boy!

"Why does he love market squares?"

Atleast he loves market squares, unlike Tinubu that only loves
Town halls "different" from Blablablu..
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by beejay85: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Danisaint112:
Mad energy. I have even lost track of the places he has been to in the past one week.
This is the kind of personality we need as a president.

Shun tribalism Vote PODatti and be peace with your conscience.
My conscience tells me it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a trader who had solely imported groceries in the country in d last 30 yrs without a single table water production company to his name to claim that he move the country from consumption to a producing nation ...Mbano I no gree

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Winnergame711:
Good evening ladies and gentleman men

I have a good and well trusted source that provides me sure 2 odds daily, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it haven’t fails me before and the winning are still counting and going on.

This is why i have decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money.

Contact me

+234 705 111 3147
get lost scammer
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by deji17: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lagos has always been in their eyes. Those who refused and in fact lack the capacity to develop Anambra state. grin grin grin
Shame!

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

That can only happen on Nairaland and Twitter
they don't know... New Nigeria wey im Party labour is unknown in the entire Northern Nigeria... Doesn't have enough national assembly candidate nor guber candidates... Only happin on one Man as Messiah... Isn't that foolishness
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by Mrmb: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Lemme see how Tinubu will win 70% of the vote in Lagos😌🙃😌

He won't win 70% he would win 90%... Obi won't get 10% in Lagos....
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by Slmgirldippussy: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ulaba.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by Slmgirldippussy: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mrmb:

He won't win 70% he would win 90%... Obi won't get 10% in Lagos....

A town hall
deji17:
Lagos has always been in their eyes. Those who refused and in fact lack the capacity to develop Anambra state. grin grin grin
Shame!

Ulaba
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by Rubeshi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonny95:
Welcome Mr President live @Berger suya.

E for Energy!!!

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-5iE5prt0U
jagaban we know
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by toprealman: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hate kills

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by toprealman: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hate kills cool
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Waste of vote!

Better sell and use it to eat Nkwobi

U see them coming to persuading pple to sell there vote to them

[b][/b]
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by deji17: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

Ulaba

Blublu
Lagos dey una eye.. Who go develop Anambra grin

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by Mrmb: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
MITCHELL96:
My president.

The man that will become Nigeria's president and educate and put urchins in school because they don't know anything at all.

Urchins need redemption in all aspect of their lives.

The way he put people in school as a governor by increasing fees by 200% and saying education is not for the poor abi?

He has been visiting markets recently to gather foodstuffs to dey use guide after he loses the election, he won't be able to come out due to shame so he go just dey cook the foodstuffs little by little
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Waste of vote!

Better sell and use it to eat Nkwobi

U see them coming to persuading pple to sell there vote to them

Please live the this pple check out my signature and click on the link below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Timinipre Isaac Indiamaowei Erects Statue Of Governor Wike In Rivers / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / African Footballer Of The Year Award - Mikel & Iheanacho Out Of List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.