Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja (43984 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by wordsNOTswords(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Truth be told, I was finding it to believe it was him, but his recent comments got me to look into his engagements and to my surprise most comments were addressing him as the owner of Nairaland. Sincerely speaking, this election has exposed so many folks have hitherto refered and respected as people without character.
Thegracefulness:
I’ve noticed something that calls my attention.

Is Seun Osewa, the owner of Nairaland, the same as the Seun Osewa of Twitter?

The Seun on Twitter positions himself as a tribalist or chronically ethnocentric individual, who has been fortuitously exposed to education. And sincerely, I’m trying to believe it is not the same person who curates the platform that places Nigeria and the events or occurrences to the world via this medium, Nairaland.

No wonder the adminstrators act in a way that betrays wonders as to if they’re favouring a particular candidate in this election.

If he is reading this, I’ll advise that you realise that as a public figure with a business that endures patronage from Nigerians; north and south, Christians and Muslims alike, it is safe, for you and for your business, to be non-partisan and be seen to be non-partisan. You should be apolitical or pretend to be. Whatever biases or preference you have, please, keep it to yourself and the confines of your private space.

Lastly, like it or not, Mr. Peter Obi’s time is now. It is an idea that has come to stay and nobody; Hausa, Igbo or Yorùbá can kill it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by creolehunt: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hessem:

The homosexual is a bigot. One day dick go hook for his anus

WTF!
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by AdamuKD: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

And they're more than 5 million at the rally. 5 million in Abuja already for obituary.
Kaci Uwaka
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by aariwa(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

It'll end in shame next week when Tinubu is declared winner.
hahaha he will be declared president of Yoruba Muslims worldwide at iragbiji town hall
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by adebo1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

The Seun on Twitter positions himself as a tribalist or chronically ethnocentric individual, who has been fortuitously exposed to education. And sincerely, I’m trying to believe it is not the same person who curates the platform that places Nigeria and the events or occurrences to the world via this medium, Nairaland.

No wonder the adminstrators act in a way that betrays wonders as to if they’re favouring a particular candidate in this election.

If he is reading this, I’ll advise that you realise that as a public figure with a business that endures patronage from Nigerians; north and south, Christians and Muslims alike, it is safe, for you and for your business, to be non-partisan and be seen to be non-partisan. You should be apolitical or pretend to be. Whatever biases or preference you have, please, keep it to yourself and the confines of your private space.

Lastly, like it or not, Mr. Peter Obi’s time is now. It is an idea that has come to stay and nobody; Hausa, Igbo or Yorùbá can kill it.

Safe to say you don't really know Seun Osewa
Be open minded, read his recent tweets, you might probably deduce the kind of person he is. Stay safe man

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Pabloma: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonny95:
Abuja March ended with Dr.Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed addressing the crowd
Abuja Igbo gathering grin grin....they are not up to 500 ........ grin
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by wallarwallar(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Instead of dis nonsense billion march dis people shid get ready 4 Saturday so dey won't complain after election as dis useless matches go dey give dem fake hope
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Mrmb: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Nonny95 post=121020399]Abuja March ended with Dr.Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed addressing the crowd[/quote

Chaiii, this one wey all the people there no reach 1 thousand..... Its clear obinna is going nowhere but his village in anambra, we will eject him from Lagos after defeating him
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by lapintoz: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

Cool temper my brother. All na politics....whoever wins fair and square it is fine. All na politics. Someday, your preferred candidate will win. So cool temper, after all, this time 4 years ago na Atiku you vote for with Obi as vice....now you are making progress 😄

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by osazsky(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by slowice(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:
Dis one na struggle rally..very bored

Is like calling potential buyers to buy ur goods

Your tears dey too salty,i nor like am...do better next time. Meanwhile keep on crying grin
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by slowice(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

Day one na big mugu
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
This one pass 1 million match o, this be like 1billion match self. Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by stigman(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Knight2:
u wnt to kill d old man abi... U are wicked

grin grin grin my brother Dem say he is fit
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Ttalk: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Abuja gone
Kaduna gone
Lagos almost gone
Imo gone
Abia gone
Ebonyi gone
Enugu gone
Rivers gone
Cross River gone
Bayelsa gone
Delta gone
Edo gone gone
Akwa Ibom gone
Ondo going
Benue gone
Plateau gone
Taraba going
Nasarawa on the move

Go and tell Emilokan to try again in 2031, Aso Rock is not an aged peoples home neither is it a maximum security prison for hardened terrorists like Shettima and El Rufai shocked

You people are dunce, I swear. You all are mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

According to same Anap that predicted una bubu win, Structureless, SM Obi is the most needed candidate for tis election grin grin
It pains right grin
Better hold something make you no go fall APC no worth am oo grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Kaycee9242(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

Exactly my thoughts, am always surprised reading his tweets, he doesn't even hide it one bit. Such a figure ought to be neutral or else many will leave this forum
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Proudlyomonna: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ttalk:

You people are dunce, I swear. You all are mumu

You can't even do without insults grin na wa o grin
You have a case where nonsense Structureless Lp wey no get anything dey win same poll wey APC the ruling party dey plus the big pdthief yet you think se na the normal, normal Politics we dey Play this time.
You have a case where people have been reduced to accepting buying ordinary garri wey people dey dash freely for #1100 per paint yet you think se this na the normal Politics.
I dare se na you be mumu,prove Us wrong se you no be mumu by telling us how rubbish Lp dey win polls organized by reputable organizations wey don successful predict past winners.
No mention SM bcus that one go mean se you be MUMU PRO MAX be dat grin grin grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY is the way on the streets of Nija.
Obidiati is the way forward.

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by udeh3(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

I had to unfollow him on Twitter. He really disappointed me. Politics will come and go...
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by pat077: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tell me if your shaky-shaky candidate if try this if dem no go hang hin leg for ceiling.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by switlily25(f): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
hopexter:
4 thousand match be this na grin grin
Dem no even reach 1 thousand sef!
Lmao!
Don’t mind those Clowns!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by onyeabia: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
obidatti all the way
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by FashionCookie(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pabloma:

Abuja Igbo gathering grin grin....they are not up to 500 ........ grin
You need to see warri own...u go laugh tire.
After all the mouth....yen yen yen yen yen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Emola12(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

remember say OBI don do in rally already in ABUJA before oooo so dis one nah to just remember Dem say election is around okay so I don't want you to cry now A NEW NIGERIA IS Possible

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by seaenergy: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonny95:
Abuja March ended with Dr.Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed addressing the crowd

Is that black man by his side not Abdusarm Abubarka?
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by OdefaGirl(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Koralords:
The whole obi supporters for Nigeria no reach one million dey play

Yeah, we are still 6 people tweeting from a room.....

Yen yen yen

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Mindcure: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

Don't mind the guy, he is the same as the owner of this platform.

The guy is a daft. That was how he was suggesting that Peter Obi's economic team and his lord thief'nubu economic team should go live on debate.

Somebody had to remind him that is it they principals or their teams that would be in control.

The guy is plain stupid.
Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Midastorch(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thegracefulness:

If you think Seun Osewa is being biased or partial, kindly invent your own platform and I'm sure you'll have your own audience that will appreciate you.. The sky is, wide enough for birds to fly

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by Mayhem1: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Abuja gone
Kaduna gone
Lagos almost gone
Imo gone
Abia gone
Ebonyi gone
Enugu gone
Rivers gone
Cross River gone
Bayelsa gone
Delta gone
Edo gone gone
Akwa Ibom gone
Ondo going
Benue gone
Plateau gone
Taraba going
Nasarawa on the move

Go and tell Emilokan to try again in 2031, Aso Rock is not an aged peoples home neither is it a maximum security prison for hardened terrorists like Shettima and El Rufai shocked
Obi can't win kaduna, I be obidient btw

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonny95:

Take am easy dey wail. Make headache no kill you o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti / Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.