Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam (997 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
For decades I beleived this scam yahoo yahoo second coming that started 2000 years ago. One thing I have noticed is how waiting for the second coming makes someone very relaxed as they wait eagerlly for a second coming now knowing the second coming is a 2000 year old yahoo yahoo scam to control the minds of the gullible ones.

Once you are free from this 2000 year old scam, the question you now ask yourself is who is going to fix the mess this world is in? The answer comes from the Book of Daniel
“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever” (Daniel 2:44, NIV).

But note that Daniel 2:44 has nothing to do with the 2000 year old second coming scam created by the Roman Empire, so don't let anyone deceive you anymore.

Anyone that quotes me with insults THUNDER STRIKE you anywhere you are.

1 Like

Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Continue deceiving yourself!
For your information none of your demons can do a single thing for a believer in Christ Jesus.
Your AMADIOHA is DEAD in Jesus name! cheesy
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Wawelexy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
I pray you don't realise when it's too late
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by MrPresident1: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
guysbewise:

But note that Daniel 2:44 has nothing to do with the 2000 year old second coming scam created by the Roman Empire, so don't let anyone deceive you anymore.

Expand on the scam part please
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Jashub: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Everything is always true until proven false and so far it's impossible to assume that the second coming Jesus is a false narrative .

Secondly, just because you don't believe in a particular religion doesn't make it false. On the contrary the second coming of Christ is true because the Man Jesus Christ really existed, and if He existed , then the bible and its narratives must be true about what's to come
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
MrPresident1:

Expand on the scam part please

Then read again: “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever” (Daniel 2:44, NIV).

There is no second coming scam of Jesus Christ anywhere in the Book of Daniel. The second coming scam of Jesus Christ is a creation of the Roman Empire 2000 years ago after they destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem the Romans realised how strong the Old Testament promise of a Messiah was for the Jews to come and defeat the Romans from the land of Israel, so the Roman Empire decided to create their own gentle messiah called Jesus Christ so as to take the minds of the people away from the promised Messiah in the Old Testament.

2 Likes

Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Lighthouse50: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Op, where do you belong? Dont sit on the fence. Why hold strictly to old convenant and reject new.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lighthouse50:
Op, where do you belong? Dont sit on the fence. Why hold strictly to old convenant and reject new.

Do you not know that this is the mad devil called somnvayina with another of his moniker? And as it is even clearer that indeed God is Coming, his madness has increased hence his mad repetition?

Have you not heard him blaspheme that The Lord, Jesus is a fabrication?

Infact he has just blurted out his madness above me.

guysbewise:

There is no second coming scam of Jesus Christ anywhere in the Book of Daniel. The second coming scam of Jesus Christ is a creation of the Roman Empire 2000 years ago after they destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem the Romans realised how strong the Old Testament promise of a Messiah was for the Jews to come and defeat the Romans from the land of Israel, so the Roman Empire decided to create their own gentle messiah called Jesus Christ so as to take the minds of the people away from the promised Messiah in the Old Testament.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
guysbewise:

Then read again: “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever” (Daniel 2:44, NIV). ...

See, even when this passage clearly says that God will come and set up His Kingdom that will last forever, mad man is not seeing it nor understanding it.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wawelexy:

It's already too late for him for his blasphemies have destroyed him already.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The second coming opium you are taking is even the fake one that has damaged your mind beyond repair that you are now showing your madness everywhere on the forum.
Satan is using you and your madness to continue with this second coming yahoo yahoo scam that started 2000 years ago.

THUNDER WILL CONTINUE TO STRIKE you and your madness will continue to increase that you will start to say MrPresident1 is MaxInDHouse .
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
guysbewise:

The second coming opium you are taking is even the fake one that has damaged your mind beyond repair that you are now showing your madness everywhere on the forum.
Satan is using you and your madness to continue with this second coming yahoo yahoo scam that started 2000 years ago.

THUNDER WILL CONTINUE TO STRIKE you and your madness will continue to increase that you will start to say MrPresident1 is MaxInDHouse .

As your threads have shown you, you are just mad by yourself.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wawelexy:

Is me that should pray for you that you realise you have been scammed before it's too late.

What a shame that it is the yahoo yahoo SCAMMERS of 2000 years ago that are still scamming you 2000 years later.

1 Like

Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by von02: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
I weep for you for , so after seeing all these world events dovetail the prophecies in the Bible, you still prove stubborn to heed to God cry
You even had the audacity to call it a scam, Kai, what a deceitful and blinded age the Bible prophecied (Laodecean Age) and yet they don't know it.
Let this be known to You, If God ever made a promise, He is OBLIGATED to His Promise, Heavens and Earth shall pass, but not His Word, it may take ages, but will certainly come to pass. It's even better I am Ready for the second coming as He promised, (because He MUST certainly Fulfill His Word), it's better am prepared to meet Him, than not to be prepared and have my self to be blamed on that day
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
von02:
I weep for von02 for , so after seeing all these world events dovetail the prophecies in the Bible, you still prove stubborn to heed to God cry
You even had the audacity to call it a scam, Kai, what a deceitful and blinded age the Bible prophecied (Laodecean Age) and yet they don't know it.
Let this be known to You, If God ever made a promise, He is OBLIGATED to His Promise, Heavens and Earth shall pass, but not His Word, it may take ages, but will certainly come to pass. It's even better I am Ready for the second coming as He promised, (because He MUST certainly Fulfill His Word), it's better am prepared to meet Him, than not to be prepared and have my self to be blamed on that day

Then weep for yourself that 2000 year old yahoo yahoo SCAMMERS are still scamming you 2000 years later.

Then read (Daniel 2:44, NIV): “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever” (Daniel 2:44, NIV).

Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As your threads have shown you, Dtruthspeaker is just mad by himself.

Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
guysbewise:

Then read again: “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever” (Daniel 2:44, NIV).

Who are those kings?

Can you shed some light on this verse below for us?

Daniel 2:45 KJV
Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by von02: 3:15am On Feb 19, 2023
guysbewise:

Then weep for yourself that 2000 year old yahoo yahoo SCAMMERS are still scamming you 2000 years later.

Then read (Daniel 2:44, NIV): “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever” (Daniel 2:44, NIV).

Your approach to the bible is dead wrong. I really weep for You dear. Where are you getting all this false make ups from?? If they are not in accordance with the Bible by Revelation, then you are on your own, cuz God won't come to terms with your ideologies, God don't care about your reasonings and man made philosophies of what you think His word His. So You better make sure you can prove all these nonsense you are saying by the scriptures. And if You can't prove it by the Bible then You better stay away with your false claims, your just making blind claims with no backup.

Long before Jesus was born Isaiah prophecied of His first coming Isaiah 40vs3, And we know from the scriptures that John the Baptist was the forunner of the first coming of Christ. Jesus came to earth and fulfilled all as it was written of Him, and Jesus in His own words for told of His second coming in Matthew 24vs35-51 and also James 5vs 7-9.
So what's your scripturural backup ??
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
von02:

Your approach to the bible is dead wrong. I really weep for von02. Where are you getting all this false make ups from?? If they are not in accordance with the Bible by Revelation, then you are on your own, cuz God won't come to terms with your ideologies, God don't care about your reasonings and man made philosophies of what you think His word His. So You better make sure you can prove all these nonsense you are saying by the scriptures. And if You can't prove it by the Bible then You better stay away with your false claims, your just making blind claims with no backup.

Long before Jesus was born Isaiah prophecied of His first coming Isaiah 40vs3, And we know from the scriptures that John the Baptist was the forunner of the first coming of Christ. Jesus came to earth and fulfilled all as it was written of Him, and Jesus in His own words for told of His second coming in Matthew 24vs35-51 and also James 5vs 7-9.
So what's your scripturural backup ??

The truth is that there is no mention of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament.

If you have data to watch this official documentary will help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
von02:

Your approach to the bible is dead wrong. I really weep for You dear...

He is a well known mad person who got mad because of his drug use operating with about 4 different monikers. He never recovered from his drug abuse, so there isn't anything normal with him.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Dtruthspeaker is a well known mad person who got mad because of his drug use operating with about 4 different monikers. He never recovered from his drug abuse, so there isn't anything normal with him.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
guysbewise:

See proof! grin

The mad man does not see that we all see that he has changed my post.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by guysbewise: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See proof! grin

The mad Dtruthspeaker has got so high in his madness from the FAKE second coming opium his has been taking.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Broveens42(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, even when this passage clearly says that God will come and set up His Kingdom that will last forever, mad man is not seeing it nor understanding it.

So how does this relate to the SECOND coming of JESUS? (Underline 'second')
You see why I advise us to back to our native languages; it will be a lot easier to enjoy this story book as it is, rather than adding more gullibility.
This is one of so many visions of a god coming down..

Let us look at this other passage critically

Dan 4
13 “I saw in the visions of my head while on my bed, and there was a WATCHER(singular), a holy one, COMING DOWN from heaven.
14 He cried aloud and said thus:
‘Chop down the tree and cut off its branches,
Strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit.
Let the BEAST get out from under it,
And the birds from its branches.
16 Let his heart be changed from that of a MAN,
Let him be given the heart of a BEAST,
And let seven times pass over him.
17 ‘This decision is by the DECREE of the WATCHERS,(plural)
And the sentence by the word of the HOLY ONES(plural)
In order that the living may know
That the MOST HIGH RULES in the kINGDOM of MEN,
GIVES it to WHOMEVER He will,
And sets over it the LOWEST of MEN

Lol
When you read this in your native language; then your interpretation, devoid of bias, would be:
The stronger the government (most high/advanced nation/nations), the greater their chances of influencing certain policies of other weaker nations; they/you can even be given the lowest of men to rule.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Dtruthspeaker: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Broveens42:

So how does this relate to the SECOND coming of JESUS? (Underline 'second')
You see why I advise us to back to our native languages; it will be a lot easier to enjoy this story book as it is, rather than adding more gullibility.
These are one of so many visions of a god coming down..

Let us look at this other passage critically

Dan 4
13 “I saw in the visions of my head while on my bed, and there was a watcher, a holy one, COMING DOWN from heaven.
14 He cried aloud and said thus:
‘Chop down the tree and cut off its branches,
Strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit.
Let the BEAST get out from under it,
And the birds from its branches.
16 Let his heart be changed from that of a MAN,
Let him be given the heart of a BEAST,
And let seven times pass over him.
17 ‘This decision is by the decree of the watchers,
And the sentence by the word of the holy ones,
In order that the living may know
That the MOST HIGH RULES in the kingdom of MEN,
GIVES it to WHOMEVER He will,
And sets over it the LOWEST of MEN

Lol
When you read this in your native language; then your interpretation, devoid of bias, would be:
The stronger the government (most high/advanced nation, the greater your chances of influencing certain policies of other weaker nations; they can even be given the lowest of men to rule.

First, it was not authored by a person from my tribe so I can not read it based on my native language.

Secondly, we have already seen that since the strongest governments have been ruling since the time of the prophecy of the strongest government eg Rome, Europe, Europe and America, Europe, America, China .

And thank God you admitted that there are other prophecies and those prophecies point out to other events that we are told to look out for the prophecy of the hardness of buying and selling.

So you do not speak well at all.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Broveens42(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

First, it was authored by a person from my tribe so I can not read it based on my native language.

Secondly, we have already seen that since the strongest governments have been ruling since the time of the prophecy of the strongest government eg Rome, Europe, Europe and America, Europe, America, China .

And thank God you admitted that there are other prophecies and those prophecies point out to other events that we are told to look out for the prophecy of the hardness of buying and selling.

So you do not speak well at all.

You got it wrong from your first paragraph.
The reason I ask you to go back to your native language isn't about the authenticity of the write up (Though I'm quite certain you now know there's nothing like second coming of Jesus according to op and clarified by me) It's simply because your native language does more justice to contextual reading.. It's a very straight forward write up; there will always be gods among gods, coming down to rule the weak and sometimes do not need to do that themselves but by appointing puppets.
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by jaephoenix(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
Everything is always true until proven false and so far it's impossible to assume that the second coming Jesus is a false narrative .

Secondly, just because you don't believe in a particular religion doesn't make it false. On the contrary the second coming of Christ is true because the Man Jesus Christ really existed, and if He existed , then the bible and its narratives must be true about what's to come
1. No. Your claim is everything is true til proven false is a lie. If I tell you I have wings and I fly to work everyday, I guess you won't need proof. Just believe me
2. Apart from your buybull, which history text corroborated the existence of Jesus, or better still lent credibility to his deity?

1 Like

Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by jaephoenix(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
von02:
I weep for you for , so after seeing all these world events dovetail the prophecies in the Bible, you still prove stubborn to heed to God cry
Which specific world events?
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Jashub: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. No. Your claim is everything is true til proven false is a lie. If I tell you I have wings and I fly to work everyday, I guess you won't need proof. Just believe me
2. Apart from your buybull, which history text corroborated the existence of Jesus, or better still lent credibility to his deity?
We've already debated this subject and I brought references to famous historians like Josephus and Tacitus who both accounted in their writings of Jesus existence . Going back and forth on this matter is actually boring ... sad
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by jaephoenix(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
We've already debated this subject and I brought references to famous historians like Josephus and Tacitus who both accounted in their writings of Jesus existence . Going back and forth on this matter is actually boring ... sad
… and what did you get from our discourse?
Josephus account was proved to fake and Tacitus's made a sentence about him. A sentence.

1 Like

Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by Jashub: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and what did you get from our discourse?
Josephus account was proved to fake and Tacitus's made a sentence about him. A sentence.
You're the one that made Josephus argument fake by coming up with your own delusions about fact that's known by many atheists and agnostics. And the last time I checked , reputatable Scholars (including atheists) believed Jesus existed. Even the almighty, Bart Ehrman, an agnostic and one of Christianity’s most outspoken critics, believes that Jesus was a historical flesh and blood person.

If you're still looking for historians who believe and wrote about the historical individual called Jesus, just Google Pliny the Younger .
Re: The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam by jaephoenix(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
You're the one that made Josephus argument fake by coming up with your own delusions about fact that's known by many atheists and agnostics. And the last time I checked , reputatable Scholars (including atheists) believed Jesus existed. Even the almighty, Bart Ehrman, an agnostic and one of Christianity’s most outspoken critics, believes that Jesus was a historical flesh and blood person.

If you're still looking for historians who believe and wrote about the historical individual called Jesus, just Google Pliny the Younger .
1. Lol. Am I the one that wrote the articles on Josephus? Lol. Youre funny. It is a well known fact amongst scholars that his depositions are fake.
2. I don't even know 'the almighty Bart Ehrman' you're on about. But whatever he said, its irrelevant. What is relevant is the truth. Josephus account is clear forgery, spoken by many authors, not just one(and definitely not mine grin)
3. About Pliny, he was a Roman ruler. And he interfaced with christians, and not with Jesus
So get your facts right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Knowledge Of Or Experiences With Deeper Life / Woman Dies During Deliverance / The Truth About Muh'ammad: Founder Of The World's Most Intolerant Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.