Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi (1147 Views)

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nonny95: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chidiogo Akunyili lends her voice to Peter Obi's campaign. Peter Obi is a kind man and has been consistent. Please, read and share. ❀️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nonny95: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by inforesource: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sensible Nigerians votes for Obi, leave those ones.

8 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Clown!

How much was she paid to put-up gibberish?

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nonny95: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Clown!

Like your mother!!

4 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
angry No doubt, Peter Obi is a solid character.

Our grouse is, he can't win the elections..

He's simply a media distraction, he will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by OneCandleAway(f): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Clown!

You know you're mad.

This is the daughter of a woman that served Nigeria well without embezzlement even with numerous threats to her life.

Best you can do is ignore not call her clown. Her family achievements none of your generation might ever get there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Clown!
Don't you have life outside nairaland this jobless mumu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is our incoming president and if you are not comfortable with it, go and die!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Clown!
Like your mama abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by nlreserve: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's only those who know Obi personally and who have made research about him that knows how trustworthy he is. He doesn't blow his trumpet, the reason some don't know much about him.

Obi should be our next president for the real positive change to come.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is a president that will show world leaders we have become serious to develop our country not foisting a Paul biya that will subject Nigeria to endless mockery from Camerounians the way we are mocking them now. Say no to Paul biya God forbid bad thing

4 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin
With all due respect to your mom and dad . What Obi did to you and your family was personal Appreciate him personally don’t foist him on people just like that Obidents will say to people BAT has helped personally .
I’ll vote Dora Akumyili over Obi she has more track record than Obi himself.

It’s 7 days to election. If any Obidents can snow me a long term legacy that Obi left in Anambra that can generate billions of dollars within the next 20 years please quote me . No insults I’m voting for BAT because of his long term vision .
Eko Atlantic, lekki deep sea port , LTTZ. Etc these are billion dollar project that will last Lagos for the next 100 yrs .

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by IDENNAA(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Clown!

Aint no way you are not wicked and evil....this lady is literally narrating some of the most painful part of her family and how Obi was there for them and the only thing you could come up with is to call her a clown....you are a miserable coward!

By the way , Chidiogo is a world renown artist....what are you ? Tinubu shiet gobbler...ekwensu!

6 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

Aint no way you are not wicked and evil....this lady is literally narrating some of the most painful part of her family and how Obi was there for them and the only thing you could come up with is to call her a clown....you are a miserable coward!

By the way , Chidiogo is a world renown artist....what are you ? Tinubu shiet gobbler...ekwensu!

She never told us all this while but only during elections!

Tell me another story!

How much was she paid for the cheap publicity

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Anambra1stS0n: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Clown!

Good things will be far from you, bitter f**l

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by IDENNAA(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

She never told us all this while but only during elections!

Tell me another story!

How much was she paid for the cheap publicity

It does not matter when she decides to tell her story, you lost fhool!

She didnt ask anyone to vote for Obi. All she did was tell what she knows about Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

It does not matter when she decides to tell her story, you lost fhool!

She didnt ask anyone to vote for Obi. All she did was tell what she knows about Obi.

You feel I am a kid?

I know what’s aimed at!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Anambra1stS0n: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

Very wicked and heartless set of people are supporting Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by IDENNAA(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You feel I am a kid?

I know what’s aimed at!

Abeg , ffuckh off. You are possessed by a destructive evil spirit and you will pay for your wickedness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by IDENNAA(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
post=121022145:

Very wicked and heartless set of people are supporting Tinubu

These people are demonic in behavior and it makes Yoruba people look really bad. I know most sensible Yoruba will vote Obi but the behavior of these Tinubu supporters is evil...jeeezus! These people are condemned to destruction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

Abeg , ffuckh off. You are possessed by a destructive evil spirit and you will pay for your wickedness

Fvck off tooπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

These people are demonic in behavior and it makes Yoruba people look really bad. I know most sensible Yoruba will vote Obi but the behavior of these Tinubu supporters is evil...jeeezus! These people are condemned to destruction

Why are you crying?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
post=121022099:

Good things will be far from you, bitter f**l

And it’s closer to you right? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are another 🀑
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by IDENNAA(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why are you crying?

Why would i cry ? I just know that people like you never end well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

Why would i cry ? I just know that people like you never end well!

Hey ya!

And you will end up right?

You lots are just clowns!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdamuKD:

Like your mama abi?

I am so glad you pained πŸ˜‚
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:
angry No doubt, Peter Obi is a solid character.

Our grouse is, he can't win the elections..

He's simply a media distraction, he will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

All you do is to keep shifting the dates

Latest December

Latest January

Latest February

Now latest February 23, two days to the election

Thinkam, you need to give up and throw in the towel cos latest February 25th Peter Obi will coast to victory

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Clown!
SMH

Not every one is a beneficiary of Tinubu's bullion vans

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is loved by all.

I can't wait to vote for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by nameo: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Consistency and Integrity are the hallmark of
CHARACTER.

Peter Obi has always been who he is. What is see today is what he has always been. Before and especially away from the limelight.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Talks About The Man Peter Obi by Bigshots001(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Clown!

Anyone with fake pastor Remi Tinubu's contact should send me a dm,I have some unused pampers to donate to her, she shouldn't be going on national tv to say she asked Kashim Shettima's wife for 2 million naira to buy pampers for baba.
I know very much that Baba's yansh has started leaking again, and the huge amount of money stashed in the bourdilion building is now becoming wastes due to the new CBN directives on the naira redesign.
No pampers in the house anymore and mama need to dress baba up with his pampers before he goes out to campaign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Woman Challenges INEC Officials For Rigging The Votes At Collation Center / Low Turnout In The North, What's Responsible? / The Real Meaning Of Omo Ale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.