Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tinubu Has Been Played! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Been Played! (2181 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Been Played! by JoeNL22(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
The Northern Elders forum has endorsed RMK for presidency. They want him to rep the north. I now see why baba refuse to step down for anybody. Wow!
Tinubu we warned you. The north will forever support their own. Tinubu must step down for obi.
From the NEF.
[b]“Over the years, he has contested against his juniors and against his seniors. It could be recalled Atiku contested against Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’Adua a brother to his benefactor; he contested against General Ibrahim Babangida; he contested against General Muhammed Gusau; he contested against General Muhammadu Buhari (several times) and now he is contesting against Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. If truly he believes in the North and cares for the Northern people why must he embark on the voyage of political desperation?

“The attempt to cajole and even force the NEF to adopt him shows how desperate he is. Many people believe even though the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-rufai was condemning Northern elders, it is believed, his real target was Atiku Abubakar. There is no way that Atiku can be a Northern candidate because he does not know them and we do not know him”, he added.

Another northern elder at the event who however pleaded anonymity said; “Northerners and all Nigerians should take seriously the Abuja Declaration of the NEF. In that declaration, the North was concerned about getting a Leader that approximates the Vision, Mission and core values of the first Premier of Northern Nigeria, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto. And among all the contenders for the Presidency from the North, the closest to Sardauna’s legacies is Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso who has the integrity, competence and empathy to rescue Northern Nigeria, indeed all Nigerians and can uplift their conditions of living from the current deplorable situation.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Zincfingers: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:
The Northern Elders forum has endorsed RMK for presidency. They want him to rep the north. I now see why baba refuse to step down for anybody. Wow!
Tinubu we warned you. The north will forever support their own. Tinubu must step down for obi.
Osu emeka , rest in Jesus name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by JoeNL22(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:
From the NEF.
[b]“Over the years, he has contested against his juniors and against his seniors. It could be recalled Atiku contested against Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’Adua a brother to his benefactor; he contested against General Ibrahim Babangida; he contested against General Muhammed Gusau; he contested against General Muhammadu Buhari (several times) and now he is contesting against Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. If truly he believes in the North and cares for the Northern people why must he embark on the voyage of political desperation?

“The attempt to cajole and even force the NEF to adopt him shows how desperate he is. Many people believe even though the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-rufai was condemning Northern elders, it is believed, his real target was Atiku Abubakar. There is no way that Atiku can be a Northern candidate because he does not know them and we do not know him”, he added.

Another northern elder at the event who however pleaded anonymity said; “Northerners and all Nigerians should take seriously the Abuja Declaration of the NEF. In that declaration, the North was concerned about getting a Leader that approximates the Vision, Mission and core values of the first Premier of Northern Nigeria, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto. And among all the contenders for the Presidency from the North, the closest to Sardauna’s legacies is Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso who has the integrity, competence and empathy to rescue Northern Nigeria, indeed all Nigerians and can uplift their conditions of living from the current deplorable situation.”
I didn't see this coming. The north truly knows how to play politics. I seriously need to learn from them. Wow! Am forking impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by JoeNL22(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:

Stop saying rubbish......your candidate is now a regional candidate. Get use to it

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Areola14(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hmmm... I laughed 😂 in the way of mighty JAGABAN..! TINUBU should step down for little obi.? Obi himself didn't come to win but to represent biafra and to show that ibos are still in 🇳🇬 Nigeria. Only a poster of TINUBU is carries more weight than life present of obi... obi himself is still learning politics and his kinsmen told him to step down for Atiku or Tinubu. The North cannot disappoint Jagaban because they are the one who told him to come out... so let keep our fingers crossed and watch..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by JoeNL22(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Areola14:
Hmmm... I laughed 😂 in the way of mighty JAGABAN..! TINUBU should step down for little obi.? Obi himself didn't come to win but to represent biafra and to show that ibos are still in 🇳🇬 Nigeria. Only a poster of TINUBU is carries more weight than life present of obi... obi himself is still learning politics and his kinsmen told him to step down for Atiku or Tinubu. The North cannot disappoint Jagaban because they are the one who told him to come out... so let keep our fingers crossed and watch..
Baba.....you are wasting your time. The north has chosen their candidate and you are saying rubbish. Obi can win the 3 zones, Tinubu can only win one. So why should obi step down for Tinubu? Are you normal at all?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Zincfingers: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

Stop saying rubbish......your candidate is now a regional candidate. Get use to it
Did you see my candidate in Borno today grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by JoeNL22(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:

Did you see my candidate in Borno today grin cheesy
Story!.....dey play.
Don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Zincfingers: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

Story!.....dey play.
Don't worry.
Father of all rallies in Lagos on Tuesday
Emeka, coman pay homage to your landlord grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:

Wetin be Osu? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by JoeNL22(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:

Father of all rallies in Lagos on Tuesday
Emeka, coman pay homage to your landlord grin grin
He should go and do it in Anambra state. Then we will know how far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by shuttox: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Areola14:
Why including obi
Nawa 4 you ooo
How old are u?
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Legitisreal: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:

Yoruba Muslim do not take the name of the Lord God in vain
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
This OP is high on Mkpurummiri !!!! You think the NEF, like the Afenifere in SW have any say so close to election to upturn the minds of the people or the influencers in the political sphere?! Just dey play.

Ya eyes go soon clear. Na next week.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by inoki247: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

He should go and do it in Anambra state. Then we will know how far

LoL why not tell Obi that comes from Anambra to
be doing his Campaign dere from last week to this moment na Lagos he focused on are you telling me Lagos Vote is more important than Anambra Vote.....
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by JoeNL22(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
inoki247:

LoL why not tell Obi that comes from Anambra to doing his Campaign dere from last week to this moment na Lagos he focused on are you telling me Lagos Vote is more important than Anambra Vote.....
He has been doing it well.
Obi held 4 rallies in a day in Lagos.
Tinubu should go and do the same in Anambra. And when is Tinubu going to USA?
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by JoeNL22(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
This OP is high on Mkpurummiri !!!! You think the NEF, like the Afenifere in SW have any say so close to election to upturn the minds of the people or the influencers in the political sphere?! Just dey play.

Ya eyes go soon clear. Na next week.
Stop saying rubbish. The NEF has spoken, you can overturn it. Goat!
Instead of you to think how you can get Tinubu 51% from the core north. You are here saying rubbish.
P.s If Tinubu can't get 51% from the core north, he can't win this elections. Go and write it down
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by inoki247: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

He has been doing it well.
Obi held 4 rallies in a day in Lagos.
Tinubu should go and do the same in Anambra. And when is Tinubu going to USA?

What's Anambra population again let me know that you're telling him to go and be scrambling for peanut is just like you seeing Obi going to Ekiti to campaign frequently....

Lagos voters alone will swallow all the SE vote so Lagos Vote is more important na why OBi no take him state serious...
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by BATified2023: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:
From the NEF.

emeka rest now
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Zincfingers: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Legitisreal:
Yoruba Muslim do not take the name of the Lord God in vain
Osu emeka..rest in shuku obuko alabama name
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by gassbee: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kwankwaso wey kano no sure for am, na him wan win presidency , dey play
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by kmaster007: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
And Obi ain't going anywhere either... Atiku is winning make my words... Vote com from north and northern can leave there own to vote outsiders. I wanted a better Nigeria but not atiku
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

Stop saying rubbish. The NEF has spoken, you can overturn it. Goat!
Instead of you to think how you can get Tinubu 51% from the core north. You are here saying rubbish.
P.s If Tinubu can't get 51% from the core north, he can't win this elections. Go and write it down

Your eyes go soon clear. I'll remind you of this post next week Sunday.
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by PrinceOfLagos: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by OmoIjebuOde: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
We Yoruba Christians are not fools, will never vote for a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by asanausana91: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2023
JoeNL22:
From the NEF.

see mumu write up. Wait till next week.
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Jones4190(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Zincfingers:

amen
Re: Tinubu Has Been Played! by Proudlyomonna: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Areola14:

Hahaha,this one is not in line with the reality on ground at all grin
Forget this long thing wey op write. Tinubu is not going to see shishi grin grin
The reality is an average Hausaman does not like tinubu, plus tinubu's owo mida boys wey dey intimate and oppress their brothers don cut him ticket already.
All APC had to do to redeem face even if it would be very difficult was to give Osibanjo the ticket but no God has already signed them up for disgrace bcus the cries of Nigerians this past 7years under Apc has gone up to the Heavens.
Forget about Obi. APC MUST GO is the word on the streets of Nija.
I run a business that makes me interact with people from all tribes everyday and I tell you in all truth that aside Yorubas who want to play na my brother sympathy vote for tinubu all niggies from other Tribes are done with this APC calamity and unimaginable hardship pro max.
Anap predicted Bubu's win they have never made a mistake in the prediction and data gathering,they have said it all Obi is the most needed candidate of all three major candidates.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers April Ending / We Relied A Lot On Garri”: Late Deborah Samuel’s Family Laments / Investigations Into Mmesoma’s Result Falsification Concluded — JAMB Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.