Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times (20078 Views)

Opinion: Nigeria’s Young Voters Aren’t Done Yet By Rinu Oduala(CNN) / 2023: Current Chart Of How Voters Will Vote Based On Religion - BantuPage / Labour Party: Edo Voters Will Resist Antics Of APC, Ize-iyamu At Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Felabrity: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Softmirror:

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE LOVE BEING DELUSIONAL?! EVEN PETER OBI KNOWS THAT HE CAN'T WIN.
yes, he can't win

He will finish distant 5th
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by techWriter3: 1:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Yes we willWho also mentioned the West is already seeing politician as d next president

1 Like

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Proudlyomonna: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
Youths ke ...? Lol...they are far from ready to do anything . Obi will come close but he won't win for just one reason : tribal sentimentundecided

Don't se He wouldn't win,just se you think He will not win,so it will be your opinion.
Nextier,Stears, Bloomberg, Anap etc are reputable organizations that try as much as possible to ganer data,facts on which candidate is the most preferred both in rural and urban areas.
They have pitted Obi as the most favorable candidate to Win.
Anap for one has never made a wrong prediction since 2011 they did predict bubu as Winner even in the face of glaring discrepancies and yet bubu won. The fact that they are telling you now that Obi is going to win with a structureless Lp wey first be like se them no get future should tell you that a big change has occurred in our political space.
The big change is APC suffering, pain,hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max. They have with their suffering and hardship made Nija realize that Bad Governance is like a natural disaster,it doesn't give prior sentiments to Tribe, Religion or even party before it strikes.
I challenge you to move from Yorubaland go elsewhere and interview people who intend to vote and who they intend to vote, perhaps you will come to terms with the reality that APC disaster and unimaginable hardship pro max has already become an abomination in the streets of Nija.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Btw hope you are aware that even APC Northern Christians will not be voting for Muslim-muslim agenda undecided

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by FreeStuffsNG: 4:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Sponsored PR posts he paid for in profit-oriented news magazine platforms. smh.

It is now one week , one fraudulent 'poll' or sponsored post.

He just wasted money. This is what await him at the polls; millions of real voters rooting for Asiwaju Tinubu, not audio endoresements that led to a flop of his campaign right in the heart of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by tianshie(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2023
"Bola Tinubu, a former Lagos governor with a strong southwestern base, and the slogan, “It’s my turn.” He sometimes slurs words and appears confused, alarming some voters."

Lol. grin grin grin Dem don finish Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Racoon(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Yes! Those concerned have long internalised the message.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by livinbygrace: 4:43am On Feb 19, 2023
I thought they said Kwankwaso would collapse his party structure into PDP today?As it stands now,Jagaban is the next President.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by SmartPolician: 4:44am On Feb 19, 2023
For many young Nigerians, these “same old people” include the presidential candidate of the party in power, Bola Tinubu, a former Lagos governor with a strong southwestern base, and the slogan, “It’s my turn.” He sometimes slurs words and appears confused, alarming some voters.

This excerpt made me laugh out loud. 😂😂😂

Coming out boldly to tell other Nigerians to vote for old Tinubu - after what we went through in the hands of Buhari - is the height of shamelessness and wickedness.

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by FreeStuffsNG: 4:46am On Feb 19, 2023
tianshie:
"Bola Tinubu, a former Lagos governor with a strong southwestern base, and the slogan, “It’s my turn.” He sometimes slurs words and appears confused, alarming some voters."

Lol. grin grin grin Dem don finish Tinubu.
That derogatory and blatantly false claim was copied and pasted in his sponsored post he paid for in Al Jazeera too.

The forensic analysis of all the sponsored posts confirm that they were not different in context and style of writing.

He can keep spending his money.
There is very minute or no undecided voter out there again so his PR team are chopping his money.

This is the reality now; Nigerians have chosen Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Johnthesuccess: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2023
ShowYourCertificate:
Peter Obi Has Energized Nigeria’s Young Voters. Will They Turn Out for Him?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/18/world/africa/nigeria-election-youth-obi.html

Soooo,young voters are only in south east or only Igbo people get young voters abi? Una eyes go soon clear.

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by AnyanwuSilas: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2023
JoeNL22:

Yes they would.
I am leading them to cum out to vote from the south west. For I am the Cummissioner, southwest citizens for president Omowale Omoluabi Obi.
Check my PVC below.
#WeAreForObi
#CumOutToVote

Stop showing your PVC, one almajiri vote will cancel your vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Johnthesuccess: 4:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Malory:
No need to ask. Nigerians have unanimously chosen Peter Obi as our incoming president and we have all vowed to troop out en masse to vote for him come Saturday 25th of February 2023.

How many Nigerians? Oga please speak for yourself and family. Millions of Nigerians are voting for Ashiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Johnthesuccess: 4:53am On Feb 19, 2023
jlinkd78:
Yes we will
Who also noticed the West is already seeing Obi as d next president

The west? Did you see the ibadan and other south west rally for Ashiwaju? You people are delusional. You need help.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Johnthesuccess: 4:56am On Feb 19, 2023
JoeNL22:

Yes they would.
I am leading them to cum out to vote from the south west. For I am the Cummissioner, southwest citizens for president Omowale Omoluabi Obi.
Check my PVC below.
#WeAreForObi
#CumOutToVote

You see now. Paid social media worker for Peter obi. How much are you being paid for this deceit? Eyin omo ala gbogbo yii. You will surely cry that day.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Malory: 5:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

How many Nigerians? Oga please speak for yourself and family. Millions of Nigerians are voting for Ashiwaju.
I'm talking about nigerians with PVC and not political jobbers like you.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Eastprince101(m): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2023
You just have to love the way these foreign journalists write 🤍🤍🤍😂🎞 corn addicts r in pains 🌽

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by 3nity7: 5:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
Youths ke ...? Lol...they are far from ready to do anything . Obi will come close but he won't win for just one reason : tribal sentimentundecided
thank God not all the states are Yoruba dominated.

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Eastprince101(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2023
so you don’t know there’s a difference between ur photoshopped pictures and an organic crowd of young brilliant people!!
FreeStuffsNG:
Sponsored PR posts he paid for in profit-oriented news magazine platforms. smh.

It is now one week , one fraudulent 'poll' or sponsored post.

He just wasted money. This is what await him at the polls; millions of real voters rooting for Asiwaju Tinubu, not audio endoresements that led to a flop of his campaign right in the heart of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Mitsurugi(m): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
LoL people wey no fit turn out for him for TBS na dem go turn out the day no far...

I should turn out so you and your group can rob and attack me? No. I'd rather come out on election day opposite my house where I have access to weapons for fools like you and your fellow urchins who may feel the need to show yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by jibrilELsudan: 5:27am On Feb 19, 2023
YOUNG VOTERS WEY NO DEY TURNOUT EXCEPT FVCK AND HOOKUP AND BOOZE AND DRUGS DEY INVOLVED

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by inoki247: 5:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I should turn out so you and your group can rob and attack me? No. I'd rather come out on election day opposite my house where I have access to weapons for fools like you and your fellow urchins who may feel the need to show yourselves.

LoL find another excuse come you wey dey fear ordinary campaign violence u go fit wait on election day if violence visit ur polling unit....

Just say you're a coward u no need all this excuse....
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by tonididdy(m): 5:48am On Feb 19, 2023
What an article… so satisfying to read

Impeccable!

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2023
YES ...WE'RE ALREADY PREPARING OBI OWN ASO ROCK VILLA AT UMUERI TOWN HALL DIFFERENT FROM BALA BLUE BLU BULABA ALABA LADIPO BLUE BLUE....THATS WHERE HE'LL BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE IPOB AND ECN YOUTHS...CLUELESS SET OF HUMAN BEINGS

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by jerryforgood: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2023
Softmirror:

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE LOVE BEING DELUSIONAL?! EVEN TINUBU KNOWS THAT HE CAN'T WIN.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by erospecial: 5:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Only in the South South and South East and not West/North which won't be enough.
Atiku is our next president.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by FashionCookie(f): 5:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Which Youths? I'm sure it's not Nigerian Youths because they're not ready.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by jerryforgood: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Millions of Yoruba Muslims. With what APC has done to Nigeria, APC is not needed again. APC cannot solve the problem of Nigeria.

Tinubu is a man with poor intellectual capability. It's like making a child your president. He talks like a child. Buhari's IQ is higher than that of Tinubu. Buhari is healthier than Tinubu. Buhari tribalism is lower than that of Tinubu. Buhari religious sentiment is lower than that of Tinubu. Tinubu is less than Buhari in every aspect, so we don't want Tinubu.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by engrchykae(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2023
jlinkd78:
Yes we will
Who also noticed the West is already seeing Obi as d next president
and the West is not happy,they always support fools to keep Africa poor at all cost
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Patriotsleague: 6:09am On Feb 19, 2023
It's social media buzz.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Emola12(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:
No, Nigeria youths won't vote, Obi should have prepared the way for later years.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
dis your DROP OUT wey you dey shout since last year e be like say nah your family username
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Segzy19: 6:27am On Feb 19, 2023
25th is here soon ...

E go clear for una eyes....

Obi awon omokomo
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by HardMirror(m): 6:44am On Feb 19, 2023
Massiveglory:
I hear Urchinss have began planning for 2027.
The PODATTI tsunami is too much for them to bear.
As we speak, enough candidates and supporters of other are voting PODATTI for presidency.
when inec starts to read results hope you wont say the election was rigged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Neutralize Concentration Of Boko Haram Terrorists At Borno Forests.PICS / Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return / Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.