Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times (20083 Views)

Opinion: Nigeria’s Young Voters Aren’t Done Yet By Rinu Oduala(CNN) / 2023: Current Chart Of How Voters Will Vote Based On Religion - BantuPage / Labour Party: Edo Voters Will Resist Antics Of APC, Ize-iyamu At Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Pinito: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2023
First Datti tears was collected second tears was willing donated by Aisha in Lagos more tears will be collected on 25th
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Chival9(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2023
For the first time in Nigeria, the hausas living in onitsha did not travel home to vote in the election. Peter obi's effect and buhari's cashless policy
Zionmdde:
Yes they will
Gone are the days illiterates and almajirirs who are easily bribed will decide our destiny
Youths are in for the battle for the survival of this country
They will send vote buyers into coma
If the useless apc policies affect the youths most then why won't the youth ms cone out and fight with their votes
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by grammarian247(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
Youths ke ...? Lol...they are far from ready to do anything . Obi will come close but he won't win for just one reason : tribal sentimentundecided

Tribal sentiment, did I hear you well. So BAT has not been campaigning by whipping up tribal sentiments, and what about Atiku? My friend you no get sense at all. Obi is the only candidate who has specifically said you should not vote him because he is Igbo, all other candidates are running around saying it is their turn, so you see that you really do not know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by TemmyT002(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2023
I am definitely turning out.
My first presidential election vote.
I cannot let two useless parties affect my livelihood.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Guyman01: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Urchins are seriously Urchinating about their impending doom cheesy
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by RulerIAm(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:
No, Nigeria youths won't vote, Obi should have prepared the way for later years.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
No he dropped out October 18. Ewu-sokoto!
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by ComptonGee: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Malory:
No need to ask. Nigerians have unanimously chosen Peter Obi as our incoming president and we have all vowed to troop out en masse to vote for him come Saturday 25th of February 2023.

Okay, Spokesperson for Nigerians
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Adakintroy: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
Youths ke ...? Lol...they are far from ready to do anything . Obi will come close but he won't win for just one reason : tribal sentimentundecided

No mind those blind people. Am from .uyo. But Igbo tribalism themselves is so profound.

But they will ignore theirs and start pointing at others.

I hope obi wins. But I don't see it happening. Cuz Nigeria is such a tribally consciosue place

1 Like

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by edungene7: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2023
JoeNL22:

Yes they would.
I am leading them to cum out to vote from the south west. For I am the Cummissioner, southwest citizens for president Omowale Omoluabi Obi.
Check my PVC below.
#WeAreForObi
#CumOutToVote
Ride on baba a new Nigeria is possible were we can hire and fire
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by ZombieSlayer1: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
LoL people wey no fit turn out for him for TBS na dem go turn out the day no far...
I've never gone for any political rally and none of my friends have, but we're all going to vote. Stay here and be capping careless like your bulaba candidate

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by ZombieSlayer1: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Softmirror:

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE LOVE BEING DELUSIONAL?! EVEN PETER OBI KNOWS THAT HE CAN'T WIN.
Say this without crying
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Fareke: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Igbos are the only group in the world that will sell fake products to you at the price of original just like the way you are packaging a fraud that failed woefully as Anambra governor and some m.umu from other tribes are falling for the sc.am lol

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Flows001(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
LoL people wey no fit turn out for him for TBS na dem go turn out the day no far...
I've never attended any Political rally since I was born, but my vote on Saturday is for Peter Obi...
No need for mouth, Saturday na just a couple of days away!!

1 Like

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Flows001(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Fareke:
Igbos are the only group in the world that will sell fake products to you at the price of original just like the way you are packaging a fraud that failed woefully as Anambra governor and some m.umu from other tribes are falling for the sc.am lol
From your logic, we can safely say that since the Fulanis have been terrorising and killing innocent souls in Nigeria for years, Atiku who happens to be a Fulani man is obviously a bandit too, so we shouldn't vote for him.
Likewise, since Shettima is affiliated with Boko Haram, he is definitely a Boko Haram member himself, so we shouldn't vote for him, right?
Shameless creature!
I'm from Nasarawa State and I MUST VOTE FOR PETER OBI!!..

1 Like

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Fareke: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Flows001:

From your logic, we can safely say that since the Fulanis have been terrorising and killing innocent souls in Nigeria for years, Atiku who happens to be a Fulani man is obviously a bandit too, so we shouldn't vote for him.
Likewise, since Shettima is affiliated with Boko Haram, he is definitely a Boko Haram member himself, so we shouldn't vote for him, right?
Shameless creature!
I'm from Nasarawa State and I MUST VOTE FOR PETER OBI!!..
I am from Kano, we will never vote for a repackaged fraud called Obi.

Anambra Citizens Petitions EFCC over Peter Obi's Stealing of State Funds
June 6, 2009

https://saharareporters.com/2009/06/06/anambra-citizens-petitions-efcc-over-peter-obis-stealing-state-funds
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Murketeer: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:
No, Nigeria youths won't vote, Obi should have prepared the way for later years.

Atiku is coming
Lol nor be February we dey? ...next week is election undecided
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Blazebond(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Many won't come.of because many are lazy at performing civic responsibilities.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by luckychem: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
How do you feel after saying this? ☹️
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by luckychem: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2023
Pls, pity your your children and your generation.Nigeria is hanging on a very tight rope.I beg all of you to come out and vote.Obi represents hope for us all.I am voting for the first time also.God bless you all.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Sammy5413(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Yes we will turn out for him, Nigeria must be great again!!!
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by newnigerdelta00: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Malory:
No need to ask. Nigerians have unanimously chosen Peter Obi as our incoming president and we have all vowed to troop out en masse to vote for him come Saturday 25th of February 2023.

Every body has their choice and my choice is Tinubu,am a youth I will vote Tinubu
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by alien1: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2023
Malory:
Oma loud gan
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Gohs: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi for President grin

We need him to bring down fuel price, dollar rate and improve agriculture.

Vote Labour Party. — say goodbye to bad leaders! cheesy
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by baralatie(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2023
You guys should go and determine which of the youths.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Ubanz: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2023
New York times?
The part that tickles me....

"For many young Nigerians, these “same old people” include the presidential candidate of the party in power, Bola Tinubu, a former Lagos governor with a strong southwestern base, and the slogan, “It’s my turn.” He sometimes slurs words and appears confused, alarming some voters."
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Young Igbos you mean
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:

Don't worry u will soon become a believer.
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Jashub: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2023
grammarian247:

Tribal sentiment, did I hear you well. So BAT has not been campaigning by whipping up tribal sentiments, and what about Atiku? My friend you no get sense at all. Obi is the only candidate who has specifically said you should not vote him because he is Igbo, all other candidates are running around saying it is their turn, so you see that you really do not know what you are saying.
You're just talking rubbish without facing the facts. In your hearts of hearts, you know Obi won't win the election because of religious and tribal sentiments from core yoruba and northern states. I can agree that the man means well ,but in the midst of a corrupt and biased citizenry, Obi's chances are even coming third is laughable. If you doubt, just wait until Saturday...you'll be shocked
Re: Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times by Jashub: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2023
jaxxy:

Don't worry u will soon become a believer.
A believer of corrupt Tinubu or Atiku winning ...sure I will. But an Obi presidency is just wishful thinking that's equivalent to pigs having wings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Says He Regrets Supporting Obaseki / AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.