Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care (43298 Views)

Jimmy Carter, 99, Makes Two Hour Journey From Hospice To Say Goodbye To His Wife / Gaza Is An Open-air Prison - Fmr USA President, Jimmy Carter (video) / Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by okuta007: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2023
atheistandproud:

Of all the rubbish you typed, common sense you do not. Not even small.

Your socalled saint Reagan was a neo-liberal whose policies increased public debt and military spending. He destroyed workers unions, increases taxes for the average person but gave tax cuts to the rich, he reduced social security and his trickle down economics were a complete failure.

He singlehandedly contributed to the destruction of the American middle class.

But here you are promoting rubbish. If you have nothing intelligent to say, stay off my mentions.

Nwoke- I don’t get my information from CNN like you - i read to you facts

if Reagan was that evil and bad , how come he won a landslide re-election and his VP George Bush succeeded him after his 8 years of Presidency riding on Reagan’s popularity?

1 Like

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by FreeIgboho: 1:10am On Feb 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

See how joe Biden looks Smart just as he also looks today!

You'll know smart people by merely looking at them

Lol, Joe Biden was never smart. Do some research. He was always near the bottom in all his classes
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by juman(m): 2:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Every soul shall taste death.
Who knows who will not reach tomorrow?
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by lexy2014: 2:09am On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

Skipping your medication is your undoing grin

The Iran issue was his undoing
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by Caseless: 2:16am On Feb 19, 2023
God1000:
Jimmy carter is such a good man, he was a very good president too, old age comes with health issues, he's already 98

Wishing him all the best at this difficult time, good men will surely be remembered for their good deeds.

He was the first US president that visited Nigeria.

But how come both Jimmy carter, William J. Clinton and George Bush all came to Nigeria during OBJ administration, none has visited since then.

It shows that Obasanjo is well respected by the international community
William J what?
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by Adakintroy: 2:24am On Feb 19, 2023
He was s good leader see them.

But no respect for their own. Master is always right mentality. Honor ur fathers.
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by God1000(m): 2:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Caseless:
William J what?
you only know him as Bill Clinton

1 Like

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by Caseless: 2:34am On Feb 19, 2023
God1000:
you only know him as Bill Clinton
yes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by toprealman: 2:42am On Feb 19, 2023
His age: 98years. Some of his mates across the Atlantic are still scheming to be president of their country

1 Like

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by FireUpNow(m): 2:58am On Feb 19, 2023
God1000:
Jimmy carter is such a good man, he was a very good president too, old age comes with health issues, he's already 98

Wishing him all the best at this difficult time, good men will surely be remembered for their good deeds.

But how come both Jimmy carter, William J. Clinton and George Bush all came to Nigeria during OBJ administration, none has visited since then.

OBJ and Jimmy Carter are so close and OBJ is a man that understands internal and International diplomacy and politics and not this deadbeat and evil APC ruler who has poor International diplomacy. The worst is coming seeing a former narcotics lord vying to become the president. It's a bad omen in the eyes of the international communities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by lexy2014: 3:20am On Feb 19, 2023
TheeLord:
I'll never forget this his iconic picture with OBJ the great.

and some folks felt that obasanjo is jealous of Tinubu. I was wondering the specie of weed they were smoking

2 Likes

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by lexy2014: 3:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Caseless:
William J what?

In the US, Williams are also called Bill and Roberts are also called Bob

1 Like

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by Ologbo147: 3:33am On Feb 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes, real leaders grin. Baba is still very much relevant. Forget the age he's claiming cheesy. He's in his 90s. Remember Prof Soyinka used to call him an egbon when they were both schooling at Abeokuta Grammar School in those days...and you can't be addressing someone you're older than, that way. Soyinka would clock 89 this July.

Obj, Buhari, IBB, Gowon, Murtala and Co became heads of state before they clocked 50. If at your age(the so-called leaders of tomorrow) , you're still running after that over 80 years old but claiming 70, saying Emilokan upandan, instead of paving the way and charting a good course for your future( which is now) ,come Saturday, it's yiur fault if the status quo is allowed to be maintained at the helms
do you have any proof of this whether books you can quote of Soyinka saying such or interviews granted, what I heard was that they were around the same set, I am not doubting you but I need factual proof
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by Reference(m): 4:24am On Feb 19, 2023
okuta007:

if Reagan was that evil and bad , how come he won a landslide re-election and his VP George Bush succeeded him after his 8 years of Presidency riding on Reagan’s popularity?

Because the oily middle east happened, America's scuffles of hegemony and the rise of islamic fundamentalism, particularly speaking about the ascension of the theocracy in Iran.

It is a long story that started with the 1973 Israeli war and ended with the topling of Sadaam Hussein in 91. Carter was a victim of this decades long melodrama.

2 Likes

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by ObiDatti85(m): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2023
TheeLord:

These men be chopping Nigeria's money since 1909
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 4:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes, real leaders grin. Baba is still very much relevant. Forget the age he's claiming cheesy. He's in his 90s. Remember Prof Soyinka used to call him an egbon when they were both schooling at Abeokuta Grammar School in those days...and you can't be addressing someone you're older than, that way. Soyinka would clock 89 this July.

Obj, Buhari, IBB, Gowon, Murtala and Co became heads of state before they clocked 50. If at your age(the so-called leaders of tomorrow) , you're still running after that over 80 years old but claiming 70, saying Emilokan upandan, instead of paving the way and charting a good course for your future( which is now) ,come Saturday, it's yiur fault if the status quo is allowed to be maintained at the helms

Please check your for fact,Are you sure ? OBJ went to Abeokuta GRAMMAR SCHOOL, OR BBHS, SAJE. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK

1 Like

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by MiaBeer(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Says who? A confused urchin like you?
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by atheistandproud(m): 5:45am On Feb 19, 2023
okuta007:

Has trickle down economics worked?
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by MiaBeer(m): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

Name one person is your state that is more accomplished than Jimmy carter. Until then, go scratch your nyash with a stonegrin
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by XAUBulls: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2023
fergie001:

Jimmy Carter... The last of the iconic set of American Presidents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by riczy(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2023
May old age happen to us all, may we live long, ise!
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by tishbite41(m): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Caseless:
William J what?
Yep. That's Bill Clinton's official name.

1 Like

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by sukkot: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2023
God1000:

dem say baba Iyabo na CIA operative but no be my mouth you take hear am oooo. I no dey like wahala

2 Likes

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by XAUBulls: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2023
TheeLord:
Ah! The first time I saw this photograph years back of Jimmy
Carter and OBJ, I was blown away.

The alpha male pose from both men was dope... Late 1970s style.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by Fearyourcreator: 6:16am On Feb 19, 2023
God1000:

He is the most powerful president Nigeria ever had

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by heysquare(m): 6:17am On Feb 19, 2023
TheeLord:
Yoruba get swags no be small! Their swags is out of this world
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by StrongAlphMale: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Lol, Joe Biden was never smart. Do some research. He was always near the bottom in all his classes

Understand my concept of smart here. No be book I dey talk about. Dude Joe Biden was a senator and also a vice president to Obama and now a president. Reason am na. This one pass book

1 Like

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by StrongAlphMale: 6:21am On Feb 19, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

From a younger age, he had always dressed well.

See the suit on point.

CC: FreeIgboho

This is what I mean by smart and not book. Dude has always been looking smart since he was a young man

1 Like

Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by lexy2014: 6:21am On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

Name one person is your state that is more accomplished than Jimmy carter. Until then, go scratch your nyash with a stonegrin
Re: Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care by lexy2014: 6:22am On Feb 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

Says who? A confused urchin like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.