Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

"I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso (2167 Views)

2023: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Obtains ₦30 Million NNPP Presidential Nomination Form / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by blamingthedevil: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
"I don't see how the PDP can win election in 2023.”

- Rabiu Kwankwaso

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by blamingthedevil: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Meanwhile, APC is Winning 25 States

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by blamingthedevil: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi supporters started conceding the impending defeat

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by habsydiamond(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kwankwaso has spoken his own.. I myself no see pdp or apc winning this coming election.. buhari don give them handicap 3 in favour of Obi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by Ezeama400: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
blamingthedevil:

He has said it several times that Tinubu is not in the race

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by BATified2023: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
blamingthedevil:
they are already consoling themselves

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by Zincfingers: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by amuwo1980: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ezeama400:

He has said it several times that Tinubu is not in the race
At all

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by Trollronaldo: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Because you didn't see it doesn't mean that it's not there
Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by Trollronaldo: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
BATified2023:
they are already consoling themselves
trolling you to stupor next week will be very sweet.

The moment Tinubu lost federal influence, there's no magic that can make him win.

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by femisplash: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Stupid Sandra, she can't hide her bias on her stupid radio program.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by socialmediaman: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Raise your hands everyone let’s sing the wakanda anthem

Baalablu bluhu…. Continue singing

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by BATified2023: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Trollronaldo:
trolling you to stupor next week will be very sweet.

The moment Tinubu lost federal influence, there's no magic that can make him win.
hope u have heard tambuwal latest bomb

He made it clear igbos can never rule Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by rolams(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hope this is not a parable?
Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by Trollronaldo: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
BATified2023:
hope u have heard tambuwal latest bomb

He made it clear igbos can never rule Nigeria
Tinubu Will still lose. Who d Bleep is tanbuwal?

He can only control Sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by WonderManly(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Likewise you. You can't see how you yourself can win just two states in 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by FarahAideed: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Me sef can't see how Kwankwaso can win

1 Like

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by BATified2023: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Tinubu Will still lose. Who d Bleep is tanbuwal?

He can only control Sokoto.
name one state peter obi can control

Don’t forget the governor of his state told him he won’t win

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by gidgiddy: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
The problem with Tinubu is that even if he wins, the grounds on which his political enemies will use to disqualify him are numerous

Falsification of age

Falsification of name

Falsification of State of origin
Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu urchins lapping up every stool thrown their way.

They once boasted the president of Kano would step down for their microphone licking urinating machine.

Yolo grin

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by Trollronaldo: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
BATified2023:

lol, we will have the last laugh. It's just next week 😂

1 Like

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
The problem with Tinubu is that even if he wins, the grounds on which his political enemies will use to disqualify him are numerous

Falsification of age

Falsification of name

He can't even win. He will come a distant third behind Atiku.

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
BATified2023:

You are the lowest of all Tinubu urchins.

1 Share

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by dat9jaguy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
gidgiddy:

Falsification of age

Falsification of name

I don talk am say una too dull. If they can disqualify him why don't they do it now instead of when he wins and has immunity.
Obidense and common sense are very different things.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by karnap(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Plateau is not battle ground, its Peter obi...
Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by SIRTee15: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2023
blamingthedevil:

But u can't deny he gave a good fight. He came out of nowhere to shake the very foundation of politics in Nigeria.
This a future warning to the so called political establishment in Nigeria.
Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by techWriter3: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Meanwhile, the Party bomb gain 25 States
Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by Urchinpainer: 6:14am On Feb 19, 2023
blamingthedevil:
APC can't win more than 9 states!

1 Like

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by poturatt: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2023
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi.

But then I started salivating at the possibility of

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

Realizing that these individuals will be part of the cabinet of a new government that will try to rescue us from 8 years of hardship imposed by APC

I hereby declare that as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT

1 Like

Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by aariwa(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Obi is the next president of Nigeria come next week, only a fool doesn’t know that fact
Re: "I Don't See How The PDP Can Win Election In 2023.” - Rabiu Kwankwaso by aariwa(m): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Urchinpainer:

APC can't win more than 9 states!
that would be a big achievement if APC wins 9 states because Atiku and Kwakwanso are there

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Governors Going To Prison. After Tinubu Inauguration / We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze / PDP Vs APC Supreme Court Judgement Slated For May 26, 2023: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.