Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze (2177 Views)

“ohanaeze Ndigbo Not Part Of Presidential Inauguration” – Ohanaeze Leaders / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Gistsnaijamedia: 5:45pm On May 16, 2023
Ahead of the inauguration ceremony of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, on Tuesday, denied media reports that the pan-Igbo group would ‘participate fully in the inauguration.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2023/05/16/we-will-not-be-part-of-tinubus-inauguration-ohanaeze/

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Finemelody: 5:46pm On May 16, 2023
Confused lot

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Absuchat(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2023
Very well... We must secede from this zoo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by LeoDeKing: 5:53pm On May 16, 2023
I can't remember anyone inviting you for the inauguration. undecided

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Paretomaster1(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2023
Who invite Una before

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by olamieseun(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2023
Which innaguration Una be part B4?.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by GeneralPula: 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Looking for Tinubu’s attention by all means..

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by blabulu2000: 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Gistsnaijamedia:
Ahead of the inauguration ceremony of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, on Tuesday, denied media reports that the pan-Igbo group would ‘participate fully in the inauguration.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2023/05/16/we-will-not-be-part-of-tinubus-inauguration-ohanaeze/

J don't think you were invited in the first place...

Stay in your poto poto region... because your coming to the inauguration is a trouble. .and from the information received from DSS...your group has been tagged as a security risk

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by tunjiajayi: 6:11pm On May 16, 2023
No semo for una be that. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2023
Most of us won't be having PRESIDENT until the right thing is done.
I told my workers, if you don't come to work on 29th, you have automatically terminated your appointment with my office irrespective of your status and role.

I have fixed prayer and leadership training session for them that day to make sure I don't watch the sham of swearing in illegality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by citygarden(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2023
They are not invite before

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Merchant247: 6:33pm On May 16, 2023
These people funny Sha, who invited you self?
And even if you manage to come and you no wear our inauguration ASO-EBI, naa outside eagle square you go dey, and you NO go chop Semovita and egusi soup that day grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by ObiORBiafra: 6:41pm On May 16, 2023
It's better you guys do not partake in the inauguration and swearing in... It will enable the Yoruba understand the kind of place they have in the Igbo society.

Nothing spoil, baba will still be sworn in and will win his reelection and for a long time Yoruba will not care about who rule Nigeria. If we had Awo or Abiola Nigeria will not be in the state it is right now. Imagine with all the attributes Asiwaju has, the igbo populace choose Obi over him because of tribalism..

Una go contest again in the future, una go win all SE states but zero votes outside that hateful zone....

Mods come and ban me o...
Staying away from nairaland is for my own sanity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by ObiORBiafra: 6:45pm On May 16, 2023
Event wey over 100 head of states go grace. Ohaneze should first of all show their invitation letter. Let's see if they were invited...

You can't decline an invitation you never got abi na which kind life this people come sef

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by ObiORBiafra: 6:47pm On May 16, 2023
Merchant247:
These people funny Sha, who invited you self?
And even if you manage to come and you no wear our inauguration ASO-EBI, naa outside eagle square you go dey, and you NO go chop Semovita and egusi soup that day grin grin
If you go dey wear one yeye red cap, where men dey wear better Asoebi with Asiwaju logo.

Funny people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Dafresh: 6:50pm On May 16, 2023
All the above mumus commenting without knowing the difference between fake news and authentic news. Hungry blogger carry go
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Koralords: 6:50pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Most of us won't be having PRESIDENT until the right thing is done.
I told my workers, if you don't come to work on 29th, you have automatically terminated your appointment with my office irrespective of your status and role.

I have fixed prayer and leadership training session for them that day to make sure I don't watch the sham of swearing in illegality
But you most put his portrait in your office abi na obi own you want hang there

5 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by lebienconnu: 6:51pm On May 16, 2023
Oh, better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2023
Koralords:

Just mine
Jesus christ own.

Come and arrest me
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Throwback: 6:52pm On May 16, 2023
A leopard cannot change its spots.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by dahmie2013: 6:53pm On May 16, 2023
Says 5%

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by ProphetM0hammad: 6:56pm On May 16, 2023
Koralords:

Which office again? Cos he said he has workers?

Probably 2 by 2 shops with 2 to 3 nwa boys

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by SamOchuko: 6:59pm On May 16, 2023
Gistsnaijamedia:

I beg them invite una b4? Lubbish

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Merchant247: 7:06pm On May 16, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

If you go dey wear one yeye red cap, where men dey wear better Asoebi with Asiwaju logo.

Funny people
Abi ooo bro
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by muykem: 7:16pm On May 16, 2023
Small yansh self dey shake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by RecentHistory: 7:37pm On May 16, 2023
This is not true. Ohaneze cannot be this stupid.
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by illicit(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2023
U no wear Ankara, u no eat Semo o

shocked

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Cyberterror: 8:01pm On May 16, 2023
Whenever you hear Ohaneze worldwide, just know it is those IPOB terrorists in the diaspora.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Just mine
Jesus christ own.

Come and arrest me
Ogbeni shut up, and stop wailing here. You no get any office abi na kiosk shop you dey call office? 🤣🤣🤣

See this boy oo! 😁

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Dedeity: 8:28pm On May 16, 2023
Finemelody:
Confused lot
You can rot in hell bro
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by adekolaelect(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2023
Talking Asif their presence add anything to the event .... You no go then you go hide at the corners of your rooms dey bit fingers and crying in silence .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Go Now- Prof Soyinka / Buhari's Other Side - Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari And Misrepresentation / How Many People Still Listen To Radio Nigeria Network News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.