Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo (29061 Views)

Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by ddeola: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Osimhen on fire. wink wink wink
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by MzErica(f): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2023
🔸️Serie A title
🔸️Serie A golden boot
🔸️Series A best player of the season
🔸️African footballer of the year
🔸️Major move to England or Spain

These I've seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by DLivingAncestor: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2023
That is goal yesterday was almost impossible from that angle, that guy na baller

If e no win African player of the year, make I see wetin go cause am

I for like make e still stay for Napoli for another 2 season, make he develop wella
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by robosky02(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:
My annoyance is that our NFF is killing our super eagles. With talents like this, we are supposed to be one of the best teams in Africa. But it does not reflect.

They don't employ world class coach.

They influence the coaches in players they select.

They use retired legs when they should inject younger players who are doing well.

They don't invest in training. You can keep gathering players few days to competitions and expect to get the best out of them.

This NFF think of what they can get by employing a Dundee who they can shae salary with

Coach matters

See man city 4 titles in 5 season because they got Pep Guaduola

If we really want to rule Africa and be a contender in the world Truth be told

The coach we have noe can't give us that
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by robosky02(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2023
MzErica:
🔸️Serie A title
🔸️Serie A golden boot
🔸️Series A best player of the season
🔸️African footballer of the year
🔸️Major move to England or Spain

These I've seen.

You don start ohhhh lol
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Wonderful Achievement by Victor Osimhen.

All that remains is Consistency.

Consistency is what separates Great players from
Good players.

It is why Ronaldo and Messi are Considered the
Greatest Players of their Generation.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigerians always critizing English for hyping their players same thing we guilty of
They forget to tell us the leagues he.played to reach 100 undecided

Which one be leagues he played in?

Italy and french league, German and Belgium leagues na small leagues for your eye?
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by robosky02(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Lekan239:
let's see if by 35 years old he will still be playing.

Someone that is 30years already

Na you born am abi?

Somebody we saw grow up before our eyes...

At least we saw how small he was at u17, u20, u23 and super eagles....

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by Lekan239(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2023
robosky02:

Na you born am abi?

Somebody we saw grow up before our eyes...

At least we saw how small he was at u17, u20, u23 and super eagles....
so u believe that any Nigeria player to be 17 years old in u17 tournament. And he still make the first team. If u belive that then u can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by elonize(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Numerouno94:
His goal yesterday was astonishing. Osimhen is currently in the form of his life. African player of the year loading. Serie A player of the season equally loading.
nor vex,caf go give am to another person..dem go play y yo
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by Tektronics12: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2023
You are Deluded. Hard Working yes, but still need to improve on his finishing technique.
Treasure17:
The best striker in the world right now. Better than Haaland in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by EmiDon11: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2023
I just dey pray make bubu or balablu no congratulate am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by FireUpNow(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Great100000:
G.O.A.T In the making....

Am so so happy and proud of Osimhen

Africa player of the Year loading.

Serie A player of the year loading.

Serie A Highest Goal Scorer loading.
All loading
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by Starz825(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Osimehn is a victor indeed... smiley
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by PJtech: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
this game is about to start... i need staking power pls 1k to win 50k on betpawa
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by Exceed15: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
This guy achievement dey sweet my Belle
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by CloudResident(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Now give me a reason why we shouldn't celebrate this rising star.
The world is at your feet. More breakthroughs..
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by JOemmy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Numerouno94:
His goal yesterday was astonishing. Osimhen is currently in the form of his life. African player of the year loading. Serie A player of the season equally loading.

He might actually win the african player of the year there was no outstanding african player at the world cup to challenge him.
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by nesgeeek(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osimhen is a complete player.
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by blueAgent(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Not sure Penaldians will be happy with this. Messi fans dont usually care when someone overtakes his Goal tally, cuz they know Goals alone isnt what made him the GOATcheesy Kudos Victor, our very own Starboy..

Hmm!!!! Wise words.
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by blueAgent(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Minjim:

Hold on there....slow down

Ignore that clown, Nigerians and over hype.

How many goals and assists does he have compared to Halaand?
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by Elock1: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
if Napoli went on to win the Uefa champions league which is highly possible this season balon d or might just be coming to africa undecided
in a world cup year?
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by Timoleon(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Haaland is not second.
psalmistkakah:
u
Which league did Haaland play for to be the second player to achieve it... He was not in EPL wen he score 100 goals..
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by ussv: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Numerouno94:
I pray they give it to him, otherwise I am suspecting they will give it to one of the Moroccan players at the world cup.
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by BeanX(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
atheistandproud:

Those Francophone and North African cheats are planning to use World Cup semifinal to reward Hakimi or Ziyech.

You know as e dey go. Na so them carry am give Mustefa Hadji instead of Jay Jay. These Francophone or South Africans would rather the Arab North African win it if they themselves can't.
This time around it won't work, Osimhen must win African player of the year.
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by Muyiwabiggy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigerians always critizing English for hyping their players same thing we guilty of
They forget to tell us the leagues he.played to reach 100 undecided

See another dumb man here. So u can't read abi. Foolish goat asking stupid questions.
Re: Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo by NiggasInParis: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Dshocker:
I think Victor Osimhen should stay at Napoli and keep doing his thing, till he gathers enough experience.

Because most African footballers tend to fade out when switched to a bigger club, especially in England.

And even if at all he wants to move, he shouldn't sign for a team like Man United, because they will kill his career.

This is the comment I was looking for.. I agree with you 100%! Besides, I'm a Man u fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Grants Lukaku Permission To Wear Man United's No.9 Shirt / FIFA: Ahmed Musa Has 98 Official Caps, Not 100 / AWCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Senegal - 2 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.