Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift (16322 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by naijabetlee(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has again voiced his tacit endorsement of All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate Ahmed Bola Tinubu in the race for the next president of Nigeria.

With a week to the much anticipated 2023 presidential election, Wike on Saturday said he was in support of APC governors’ insistence that power must shift at the centre, adding that Rivers people need not be told who to vote as president under the circumstance.

The governor was addressing Rivers Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) supporters at the grand finale of Local Government Areas flag off of the rallies by the state PDP campaign council held in Obio/Akpor, his home local government.

The governor said, “We’re going to vote for the unity of Nigeria. We’re going to vote for fairness, equity and justice. That is why I salute all APC governors who came to say, for this country to be united, to move together, that there is a need for power to shift. That we are not greedy.

“They know Nigeria is such a country that requires unity. Those who are greedy for power don’t realise that you can get power and may not have peace. Is it not better to have peace so that when you have the power you can govern the people well.”

Apparently hitting at the PDP presidential candidate for undermining the electoral value of Rivers to his presidential bid, Wike reiterated before Rivers people, “Anybody that has no interest in our state, we will not vote for. So you don’t need anybody to tell you who to vote.”

On the qualities that put Rivers PDP guber candidate, Siminaliayi Fubara ahead of others in the race for who succeeds him, Governor Wike said “He (Fubara) is a very humble person, very committed person and will don’t disappoint the people of Rivers.

“He is not the talking type, but the working type. I could not have achieved so much and then support somebody who will do better than me. He was the Accountant General of the state and has followed all our workings in this state.

“And we needed somebody who will continue where we stopped and consolidate on our gains. That is why we refused to bring in those buccaneers who are looking for what to grab. We want the state to continue on the path of development, progress.”

To PDP candidates aspiring for legislative offices, the governor warned, “I want to sound it clear if any of the national assembly candidates misbehave when they get to Abuja, we will teach them a lesson as we are teaching some of them serving now.

“Let me sound it clear to them. If you follow these betrayers, we will place a curse on you, so you suffer the way they’re suffering.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/next-president-i-support-apc-govs-resolve-for-power-shift-wike/amp/

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike, simply shut up because your opinion does not count anymore grin grin grin grin

We have heard enough ur rant like a kid and a woman in labor grin grin grin grin

We the OBIDIENT family are just waiting to vote in our master on 25th Feb and we will surely shock the world.

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by attacker321: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wike is a very foolish man.
If he is sincere about unity of Nigeria then the next president should not just come from the South but the South East.
Wike is a very useless man

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Urheadmaster(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Governor, Wike is now more irrelevant beyond my imagination tongue

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Ever8090: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Ortom from Benue, north central support Obi,

Woke from rivers state South South support Agbado cassava, a dying old orangutan wey no want go rest....

Ortom for get sense pass this Wike but just that Ortom no get sense too....

My vote is for Peter Obi,

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by asanausana91: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Confused foool.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by EKONGKING: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2023
i genuine pity Wike .

He can be found at end of a river ,if Atiku wins.

Tinubu can be his only saviour.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by asanausana91: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Confused foool.
But you don't support power shift in rivers state where Ikwere is handing over to Ikwere. (Wike taking over from Amaechi)
No wonder God gives you that frog voice.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by WonderManly(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2023
Confused Man.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by famology(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2023
I'm loving the pains Wike is causing zombiediots. Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Finestgurlie(f): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2023
but you support same faith ticket

I used to think this man was fighting a genuine fight.

It's all about vengeance and his political survival.

Let me see how he can force Rivers people to vote useless Apc.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by MadeInTokyo: 12:56am On Feb 19, 2023
;D grin grin
Wike now begging for his political career

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Nwaetche(m): 1:54am On Feb 19, 2023
No, Ikwerre is not handing over to Ikwerre.

Wike is supporting Siminalayi Fubara rumoured to be his cousin but from Opobo/Nkoro LGA.

asanausana91:
Confused foool.
But you don't support power shift in rivers state where Ikwere is handing over to Ikwere.
No wonder God gives you that frog voice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by onatisi(m): 2:25am On Feb 19, 2023
This coward is talking again , empty barrel always making the loudest noise and issuing fake deadlines and threats all the time

8 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by TruthsFM: 3:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Clueless empty chest beater, kuku tell us that you are supporting the drug trafficker Tinubu presidential bid. Both of you will lule on February 25th presidential election. Atiku Abubakar will win the presidential poll cos’ he has the wherewithal to rule this nation for good. Tinubu ti lule piii piii

11 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by jogojogo: 3:11am On Feb 19, 2023
These children are really filled with hatred
Once you don't align with their foolishness that has never benefited them or any of their partner, they go on auto insult destroying every possibility of mending walls. They come back four years later singing another song. No wonder PDP place zero value on them by not considering them eligible enough to be the flag bearer having invested 24 years in vain.
No one wants to be an ally who thinks he or she is wise when reverse is the case

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by KingKO22: 3:43am On Feb 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Wike, simply shut up because your opinion does not count anymore grin grin grin grin

We have heard enough ur rant like a kid and a woman in labor grin grin grin grin

We the OBIDIENT family are just waiting to vote in our master on 25th Feb and we will surely shock the world.

Early crying of Zombidiots and IPOB criminals 😂 But to

Cry less till next week Saturday

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Grace001: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Na Wike problem be that, who cares who he support. Has his support change the price of fuel ?

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by yjgm(m): 4:51am On Feb 19, 2023
You have done remarkably well with your choice. You won't regret it.

15 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by gasparpisciotta: 4:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Declare for Asiwaju Jagaban

12 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by meum: 4:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Noted
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by FreeStuffsNG: 4:54am On Feb 19, 2023
O pari for PDP.
For Asiwaju;

Lagos- check

Rivers- check

Oyo- check

Whole of SW - check.

Asiwaju lokan jor!
check my signature for free stuffs!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Eniolohunda: 4:55am On Feb 19, 2023
I see vawulent coming on Naira land, anybody not saying not saying something in support of Obi must be badged by Obi supporters. This I have seen in someone's voice.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by israelmao(m): 4:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Is Wike afraid of coming out clean and loud?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by wwwkaycom(m): 4:59am On Feb 19, 2023
When the history of Nigeria is been written, your name will be written in gold Gov. Wike, you tried your best when it mattered. Shame will befall all southerners who are clamoring for Atiku at this time.

*WHO WINS THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION*

The Nation Newspaper on Sunday predicted the front line candidates to win in the following states. You can read the full analyses through the link provided. I don't agree with The Nation 100% though but there's no need for arguments, just wait till February 25.

*ATIKU*

Adamawa
Taraba
Delta
Akwa-Ibom
Bayelsa

*OBI*

Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Anambra

*ASIWAJU*

Kaduna
Gombe
Borno
Niger
Nasarawa
Katsina
Yobe
Kano
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Kogi
Kwara
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Lagos
Rivers

*BATTLEFIELD (SWING STATES)*
Plateau
Bauchi
Benue
Sokoto
FCT
Edo
Cross River
Imo.

https://thenationonlineng.net/who-wins-2023-presidential-election/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by coconutbag: 5:00am On Feb 19, 2023
PDP fall my hand sha. How they sold their presidential ticket to someone that worked against them and caused them defeat in the past election that brought in Buhari baffles me.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by jibrilELsudan: 5:12am On Feb 19, 2023
ODE MUMU WIKE BOY

NEVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH A USELESS CHARLATAN LIKE WIKE

HE SUPPORTS APC BUT FIGHTS TO STAY IN PDP THAT HE EVEN WENT TO COURT TO OBTAIN A RESTRAINING ORDER ON PDP FROM SUSPENDING HIM

INDEED HE IS THE MOST USELESS POLITICIAN EVER

6 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by chukwuibuipob: 5:22am On Feb 19, 2023
cool Ride on The Wicked one. 🌶 dem 🐷

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by rummmy: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Wike have just lost half of his supporters.
Even his governorship candidate will find it hard to win...
Wike just killed fubura ambition..
Just watch and see by next week..how amechi and co will use peter odili strategy that retired awuse..

6 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by nairalee(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Governor Wike, you're not a man. 6 days to election and u cannot still come out and declare your candidate with your full chest.

I thought u were a lion, never knew you were a pussy

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by nairalee(m): 5:33am On Feb 19, 2023
Before, I used to hail u as
"Nyesom, the Wiked producer" ,

now I see you're just
"Fearsome, the Weak Politician"

Come out and declare your candidate, ATIKU will not beat u

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally / Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies / Finance Act: Disquiet As FG Targets ₦850 Billion From Dormant Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.