Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift (16332 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by AFONJACOW(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Is that the reason why his campaign in rivers state looks like wedding reception RIVERS ARE 100% OBIDENT grin
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by famology(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Yes oooooo
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by President2001(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wike will be highly disappointed come Saturday 25
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Onuoha1234(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
You . can't eat your suya and have it. Power shift South is not APC matter. It is national agreement. Don't be cowardly.Join APC in broad daylight.Dont sneak in.The President already appointed by the Almighty.You chopchop politicians have dented Nigeria.
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Omodua(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
jogojogo:
These children are really filled with hatred
Once you don't align with their foolishness that has never benefited them or any of their partner, they go on auto insult destroying every possibility of mending walls. They come back four years later singing another song. No wonder PDP place zero value on them by not considering them eligible enough to be the flag bearer having invested 24 years in vain.
No one wants to be an ally who thinks he or she is wise when reverse is the case
You must be a kid. Otherwise, you won't spew all this nonsense.

The people of southeast are a dynamic people who are Republican in nature and doesn't brood political patronage for survival. So,whether Presidency goes to them or not they would still survive.

But they are out now to make a statement that leadership must be broad based and all encompassing among the federating units. Southeast must have a shot. It's their turn.

Hence the emergence of Obi and the general support!
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by ofuonyebi: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wike should just shut his dirty mouth up
enough of his deceit and shameful abracadabra on whom to support for the 2023 presidency

Already he is gonna and a looser
IF TINUBU did not win election in his state and Atifku wins

then, he should know that he has shot himself in the head
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nwaetche:
No, Ikwerre is not handing over to Ikwerre.

Wike is supporting Siminalayi Fubara rumoured to be his cousin but from Opobo/Nkoro LGA.

Amaechi(ikwerre) handed over to wike(ikwerre).
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari for PDP.
For Asiwaju;

Lagos- check

Rivers- check

Oyo- check

Whole of SW - check.

Asiwaju lokan jor!
check my signature for free stuffs!

I hope that confused obio/akpor local champion is not who you are counting on?

Even inside obio/akpor his relevancy end in Rumuodumaya.

A man wey no get the surport of his own kinsmen na him you wan follow?

Mention wike in rumuekpe or alimini/elele wetin you go here na that obio/akpor man.

Wike 8 years made it seem like obio/akpor was the only place in rivers, even his neigboring emohua we no see shishi.

Rivers people hate wike, he is so selfish!.

I pity any riverian wey still dey listen to this obio/akpor drunkard. Mesogwa!.
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by yusufmurry: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wike who is asking for fairness is a culprit.

The PDP gubernatorial candidate is from same LGA with the PDP party chairman
Re: Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift by Slurity(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Iamzik:

Y'all are too shortsighted to see beyond today.

Thank you for stating clearly that you will vote Bokoharam. May you receive the consequence that is befitting of a bokoharam voter in Jesus name

In a bit to Sound woke and politically correct you ended up sounding foolish.

Yes, I will vote for Bokohara leader IF I AM CONVINCED, THAT HE WILL GIVE MY COUNTRY THE DESIRED RESULTS. How loud do you still want me to say it? I voted foe educated and a Christian Goodluck Jonathan but what did will get in return? Failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Govt, State PDP To 27 lawmakers: Move On, You Are no Longer Lawmakers / PHOTOS- Okada Riders Protest In Lagos / Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.