Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Need Recommendations. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Recommendations. (427 Views)

Please Who Leave In Lagos I Need Recommendations / Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations / I Am Planning To Go On A Vacation Within Nigeria, Please I Need Recommendations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Recommendations. by blazesam(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Am coming from Gombe, I just stopped in Abuja and am traveling to auchi. Please anybody to tell me which park I will use.... I have 5500 left with me.

Please am desperate and lost
Re: I Need Recommendations. by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 19, 2023
blazesam:
Am coming from Gombe, I just stopped in Abuja and am traveling to auchi. Please anybody to tell me which park I will use.... I have 5500 left with me.

Please am desperate and lost

Ask locals! That’s how you can get best info
Re: I Need Recommendations. by karnap(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Go to nyanya park,or kuku go gwagwalada....from abuja is 500 to gwagwalada ...
Chop with 1k ,use 3k enter motor
Re: I Need Recommendations. by blazesam(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2023
karnap:

Best advice man, make fly enter there now... This sani abacha wey gombeline drop me for, the place the fear me
Re: I Need Recommendations. by blazesam(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2023
karnap:

You are a real traveler
Re: I Need Recommendations. by karnap(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2023
cheesy I was once like you standing in nyanya park when I was coming to Lagos,I have to fly to gwagwalada and there are plenty of bus there that can go anywhere.
blazesam:

You are a real traveler
Re: I Need Recommendations. by karnap(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2023
blazesam:

Best advice man, make fly enter there now... This sani abacha wey gombeline drop me for, the place the fear me
Safe ride wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians in the UK, How Did You Adapt To Right Hand Driving ? / Visa Refusal / Nigeria Is The Woman With The Issue Of Blood And Japa People Are The Kotex Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.