Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,940 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations (658 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Billings Way Oregun Ikeja From Oshodi / Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by Abbysant50: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Next year, I plan on Traveling to Nigeria (Lagos State). I’ve never been before so I want to know some places I can visit. I want to sightsee & eat good! I’d really appreciate some recommendations! I’d also like some tips on how to get around & places not to visit.
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by house10s: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
soo with all d crap going on in Nigeria u still wan carrry ur self come.

ur people no like u

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by Bola146(f): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good luck and safe trip
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by harqinhola(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
U go like Lagos (In Badosneh voice ) . Trust me , there are lots of beautiful places here , like Ikoyi , Banana Island etc and lovely hangout spots . Moving about wont be an issue . You can employ my services for that as your tour guide and driver . I'LL GLADLY HELP .
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by AuroraB(f): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wetin you dey find come undecided
You better stay back there lipsrsealed
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by Abbysant50: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
house10s:
soo with all d crap going on in Nigeria u still wan carrry ur self come.

ur people no like u

I am visiting family. If you don’t have a real answer to my question, there is no reason for you to comment. Be blessed
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by Abbysant50: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Wetin you dey find come undecided
You better stay back there lipsrsealed

If you don’t have a logical answer to my questions , there’s no reason to answer. Be blessed
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by Abbysant50: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bola146:
Good luck and safe trip

Thank you!
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by house10s: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Abbysant50:

I am visiting family. If you don’t have a real answer to my question, there is no reason for you to comment. Be blessed

if u like visit ur enemies na u use ur leg enter here
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by Abbysant50: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
harqinhola:
U go like Lagos (In Badosneh voice ) . Trust me , there are lots of beautiful places here , like Ikoyi , Banana Island etc and lovely hangout spots . Moving about wont be an issue . You can employ my services for that as your tour guide and driver . I'LL GLADLY HELP .

When the time comes around, I might get back to you about it! Thank you sooo much
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by house10s: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Abbysant50:

If you don’t have a logical answer to my questions , there’s no reason to answer. Be blessed
u expect every one to hail ur visit.

dude get a life.

u are visiting family but u not asking them to come pick u instead u come Nl.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by Abbysant50: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
house10s:
u expect every one to hail ur visit.

dude get a life

Nobody said that. This is a Nigerian forum so I asked for recommendations. What don’t you understand about that?
Re: Traveling To Ikeja From US, Need Recommendations by house10s: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Abbysant50:

Nobody said that. This is a Nigerian forum so I asked for recommendations. What don’t you understand about that?
hold let me weed a little

(1) (Reply)

DHL Shipping From China / Train Crushes Truck, ‘keke NAPEP’ In Kano (pic) / I Need Help, To Take South African Airlines To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.