Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

"Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" (1378 Views)

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by leketon: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2023
"Igbos should not waste their vote on Labour Party, i see it as a waste of vote"

~ Ngige

"I have carefully studied and re-studied the agenda of the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi ahead of the 2023 election and found nothing other than a mere packaged deceitful strategy to deceive Nigerians.

"Both Labour Party and PDP should tell Nigerians what they are coming to do that we have not done. These are bunch of PDP looters aimed at coming back to power just to continue inflicting pains on Nigerians through the instrumentality of corruption and looting.

"We are talking about political structures here and Labour Party are out there spreading lies upon lies against the ruling of President Muhammadu Buhari who happens to be the best President Nigeria has ever produced.

"A vote for Peter Obi based on the Nigerian political calculation is just a waste of votes and time and will definitely amount to nothing. The earlier our people realize that Peter Obi's agenda represents everything fraud and deceit, the better for them all.

"Nigeria can't afford to go back to the era of looting and 419 political system again. We are progressives now and progressive we shall remain even after 2023 because Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will take over from President Muhammadu Buhari."

~ Ngige

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Ofunaofu: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2023
Mods, kindly send this thrash of a thread including the urchin Monika that created it into the abyss where it shall remain till thy kingdom come

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Proudlyomonna: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Hahaha your opinion though grin
Nextier,Stears, Bloomberg etc even Anap that predicted Bubu's win the last time says Obi is the most preferred candidate to win.
They ensure to drop data and tallies to back up their submission.
They engage rural and urban areas to gather this data,so I will rather go with them than take your opinion borne out of mere sentiments.
Hope you are aware that Anap has never made a mistake.
1 question to you.
Has Lp ever shown face in tis polls since their existence??
2 why then are they winning same polls that predicted APC'S win with their zero structure?

20 Likes

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by olisaEze(m): 1:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Our Nigerian Bilbo Baggins is claiming to have studied the LP candidate’s manifesto. One would think that he’d be campaigning with the manifesto of his own party’s candidate. Abi is the manifesto too corny for him?? grin

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Anambra1stS0n: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2023
leketon:
"Igbos should not waste their vote on Labour Party, i see it as a waste of vote"

~ Ngige

"I have carefully studied and re-studied the agenda of the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi ahead of the 2023 election and found nothing other than a mere packaged deceitful strategy to deceive Nigerians.

"Both Labour Party and PDP should tell Nigerians what they are coming to do that we have not done. These are bunch of PDP looters aimed at coming back to power just to continue inflicting pains on Nigerians through the instrumentality of corruption and looting.

"We are talking about political structures here and Labour Party are out there spreading lies upon lies against the ruling of President Muhammadu Buhari who happens to be the best President Nigeria has ever produced.

"A vote for Peter Obi based on the Nigerian political calculation is just a waste of votes and time and will definitely amount to nothing. The earlier our people realize that Peter Obi's agenda represents everything fraud and deceit, the better for them all.

"Nigeria can't afford to go back to the era of looting and 419 political system again. We are progressives now and progressive we shall remain even after 2023 because Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will take over from President Muhammadu Buhari."

~ Ngige
O
D
E
We like wasting our votes don't worry by this time next week all eyes will open when results will be tricking in, I can assure you that Lagos results will make some of you to commit suicide watch out

12 Likes

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Exactly!

Better sell and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi with Orange juice

A vote for Peter will get you nothing. Nkwobi will give you Protein, and Orange will get you vitamin C, which is good for the body!

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by SpatialKing(m): 2:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Please lets waste our votes

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by gidgiddy: 2:44am On Feb 19, 2023
leketon:

~ Ngige

~ Ngige

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, 6th most terrorised country on earth, no 149 on the global corruption index

Can those who dont waste their votes tell us what they gained from Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 19, 2023
SpatialKing:
Please lets waste our votes

Sell your vote and use it to eat Ofe Nsala! You will get protein and several vitamins through that. A vote for Peter is a waste of vote!

Be sincere with yourself and be truthful!

Better still, sell and use proceeds for sport betting, who knows, you might be a millionaire through that!

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by FreeStuffsNG: 3:00am On Feb 19, 2023
I will rather wait to see OP inserts a credible news source link before I tell him "ni gbayi laaro ti arugbo n sun ku omo.

I hate nonsense. This man I love so much has kept sealed lips and even said on national Tv he can not campaign for Asiwaju , now that others have finished the hardwork, now it is obvious Asiwajuj will win a landslide and it is just 4 days of campaign left, he is now joining the campaign.

Though I agree it is still better late than never , he really needs to smend his ways if he wants to retain his post in the incoming sdministration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by nothingspoil70: 3:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Watch how zombidients will descend on this man now
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Ofodirinwa: 3:55am On Feb 19, 2023
What does Ngige believe this will do for him?

If Atiku wins, he's not PDP. If Tinubu wins, you can see Tinubu's inner circle, he's not among. So what does he gain from this other than jealousy?
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Adaisback(f): 4:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Ngige, the poster above me is right. You and Soludo are just jealous. Soludo is keeping quiet while unknown gunmen are ravaging Anambra state, Soludo e go soon clear for your eyes.
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Naira20: 4:16am On Feb 19, 2023
So Ngige still dey this corntree?

However, he said "I, ngige, see it as..."
That's his opinion

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by computer0810(m): 4:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Hoebi in d mud of Anambra 😂😂
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Urchinpainer: 4:55am On Feb 19, 2023
leketon:

~ Ngige

~ Ngige

Ngige will never write such nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by obailala(m): 5:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Naira20:
So Ngige still dey this corntree?

However, he said "I, ngige, see it as..."
That's his opinion
Which Ngige is the Op referring to?

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Winnersunited: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

Better sell and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi with Orange juice

A vote for Peter will get you nothing. Nkwobi will give you Protein, and Orange will get you vitamin C, which is good for the body!

What of Amala and ewedu?
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Caramia2020(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Vote your candidate, allow to do the same.
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by stev120(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Summary: let us vote for APC they have done well, we are all enjoying.

As cheap as this ly some idiots still believe it.

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by smokinloud(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Any source for your lies Mr. OP?.
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by smokinloud(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
What does Ngige believe this will do for him?

If Atiku wins, he's not PDP. If Tinubu wins, you can see Tinubu's inner circle, he's not among. So what does he gain from this other than jealousy?
You are a fooool if you believe this is coming from Ngige
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by SpatialKing(m): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sell your vote and use it to eat Ofe Nsala! You will get protein and several vitamins through that. A vote for Peter is a waste of vote!

Be sincere with yourself and be truthful!

Better still, sell and use proceeds for sport betting, who knows, you might be a millionaire through that!

Thats why your Tinubu is crying up and down sending his governors to go to Supreme Court on his behalf because there is no money to buy votes from hungry folks in the South west region.

Once is election time comes all he does is to share 500 or 1k to most Yorubas to buy amala and yellow soup..

South East and South South regions don't sell their votes we rather waste our votes on the candidates we believe are the right candidates.

We voted against Buhari in 2015 and 2019
Guess what he has turned out to be the worst Nigerian president ever..

This is same president South West region voted for twice as the right candidate for Nigeria just because Tinubu and Osinbanjo were able to buy votes from your region using 500 and 1000 naira..

And please mind you Ofe Nsala is one of the most expensive delicacies in Nigeria

I don't think Tinubu can afford that now.
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2023
leketon:

~ Ngige

~ Ngige
fake !!!!
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Okoroawusa: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, 6th most terrorised country on earth, no 149 on the global corruption index

Can those who dont waste their votes tell us what they gained from Nigeria?
Gidgiddy you don't want Biafra again?
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Digitron: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2023
We are wasting our votes on Peter Obi.
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by Joevics(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
leketon:

~ Ngige

~ Ngige
This is 100% fake. You guys are desperate.
Re: "Igbos Should Not Waste Their Vote On Labour Party, I See It As A Waste Of Vote" by KanwuliaExtra: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
They have the right to 'waste' their votes.
You go and WASTE yours.
Shikena.

(1) (Reply)

More Northern APC Governors Lose Their Polling Units To Atiku / Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them / Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.