Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 (1383 Views)

Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) / APGA Governorship Official Campaign Flagoff At Alex Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
I want to specially invite you to the first Anambra Investment Summit #ANINVEST, coordinated by the Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA).

This program will present to both foreign and local Investors the opportunities available in Anambra. As a government, we are intentional with our drive towards making Anambra an investment destination, not a departure lounge.

Join us on the 7th day of September, 2023 for this historic event. Further details can be found on the poster below.

May Anambra continue to win!

CC. Soludo CFR.
https://www.facebook.com/100069540374656/posts/pfbid0W6wBMJq1fnSEKs91L3rPdto1PbpifbfHcGuhGhgpAA4JNrjUwxy9MqHehfN5BT2Vl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by AwokenVawulence: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Leodeslave right now
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by 001Lagos: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Soludo is doing well

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Soludo is doing well and we are all seeing it but there was a governor in Anambra that was tagged social media governor, he never did anything tangible in Anambra state but miraculously turned overnight messiah. Miracle is happening sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Soludo is doing well
Don't mind ignorant mind attacking him

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by AllenSpencer: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
How much will the project cost Anambra state government?

That is where transparency starts from!

Another White elephant project!
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
AllenSpencer:
How much will the project cost Anambra state government?

That is where transparency starts from!

Another White elephant project!

No project constructed by previous administration in Anambra so far that's white elephant project

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by AllenSpencer: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

No project constructed by previous administration in Anambra so far that's white elephant project

Scam!

Then state how much was budgeted for project. Is that too difficult to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Soludo is doing well
Talk and do governor and not some once upon a time social media governor.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Scam!

Then state how much was budgeted for project. Is that too difficult to ask?
Wait September 7th isn't far
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by AllenSpencer: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Wait September 7th isn't far

Okay!

How much did Obiano spend on that airport?
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by jetwonder(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
cheesy
Investors Beware!
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by BossGerald: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Soludo is doing well and we are all seeing it but there was a governor in Anambra that was tagged social media governor, he never did anything tangible in Anambra state but miraculously turned overnight messiah. Miracle is happening sha.

Shut up

Back to op- I don't like soludo one bit and don't make me start reasoning his matter for here.
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Okay!

How much did Obiano spend on that airport?
Use your Google
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by AllenSpencer: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Use your Google

Just make sure you get your share from Soludo.

Project is a white elephant one! It’s an avenue to massively loot
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Soludo the man who made a postulation
based on common sense while numerous Pastors made their prophesies based on claims that God told them so. grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Shut up

Back to op- I don't like soludo one bit and don't make me start reasoning his matter for here.
You hate soludu because he told you all the truth to your faces abi, now where has the nzogbu nzogbu taken you guys to? Court abi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by BossGerald: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
You hate soludu because he told you all the truth to your faces abi, now where has the nzogbu nzogbu taken you guys to? Court abi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You'll hate him soon when he'd go for position of the presidency in years to come.

That's how empty brain Apc supporters behave.
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Alchemy528: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jesus
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Odin13: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
How can one live in Anambra .. with the roads dirts and extreme ..fast degenerating environment.. and still make a bold statement.. that soludo is doing well

Soludo is fast becoming the worst governor after mbadinuju..

Pls let call this man out and stop hailing his stupidity..

The entire onitsha is an eyesore .. Nnewi is nothing to write about .. Awka is even worst.. Nkwelle .. no single good or motorable road in the entire Anambra ..

And yet this sycophants will come online to praise an idiot that has only increase tax by a 💯..

Op if soludo is working .. mention one road in Anambra that is motorable .. aside ..bridge head to ogbunike .. which is a federal road

For the ekwusilugo fly over .. you all can keep dreaming .. a man hope if to garner votes from that axis ..

Soludo has failed Anambra .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by bender79: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Soludo "s men are out to launder his image as usual. Tell your man to sit up because what is on ground is not encouraging at all. If you like keep playing politics, but no one can be fooled
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Odin13:
How can one live in Anambra .. with the roads dirts and extreme ..fast degenerating environment.. and still make a bold statement.. that soludo is doing well

The entire onitsha is an eyesore .. Nnewi is nothing to write about .. Awka is even worst.. Nkwelle .. no single good or motorable road in the entire Anambra ..

And yet this sycophants will come online to praise an idiot that has only increase tax by a 💯..

Op if soludo is working .. mention one road in Anambra that is motorable .. aside ..bridge head to ogbunike .. which is a federal road

For the ekwusilugo fly over .. you all can keep dreaming .. a man hope if to garner votes from that axis ..

Clearly shows you're not from Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Odin13:

Please can you mention the roads
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Odin13: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Please can you mention the roads

I just ask you to mention one good road in onitsha ..
Nnewi
Awka

And you’re asking me to mention the roads .. are you normal?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Odin13:

Please list the bad roads that you said is not motorable in Anambra state, please which one is ekwusilugo flyover, ignorant minds will litter faceless forum and be posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Odin13:

Nnewi
Awka

Mention the roads that's not motorable in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi Otondo
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Odin13: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Please list the bad roads that you said is not motorable in Anambra state, please which one is ekwusilugo flyover, ignorant minds will litter
Lfaceless forum and be posting rubbish

Typical Igbotic trader …

Ekwulobia .. might be a mistake ..

Otondo

Keep ranting on a mention .. like that will automatically tar all road and change the dirty environment

My last to a village igboman…enjoy your ignorance

But you’re typical village human..
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Odin13:

Nnewi
Awka

All the roads in Onitsha are motorable mention the roads including the bad ones you complained in Awka since you are normal anu

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Odin13:

Typical Igbotic trader …

Ekwulobia .. might be a mistake ..

Otondo

Keep ranting on a mention .. like that will automatically tar all road and change the dirty environment

My last to a village igboman…enjoy your ignorance

But you’re typical village human..

Si.lly guy with empty 🧠, since you know more about Anambra I want you to mention the roads that are not motorable why is it hard for you

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Please list the bad roads that you said is not motorable in Anambra state, please which one is ekwusilugo flyover, ignorant minds will litter faceless forum and be posting rubbish

I believe nobody wants Soludo to fail but he can only succeed if you people can drop sycophancy and tell him the truth...he's failing woefully for now... forget propaganda and drama
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

I believe nobody wants Soludo to fail but he can only succeed if you people can drop sycophancy and tell him the truth...he's failing woefully for now... forget propaganda and drama
Nothing like sycophant I don't work for Soludo, most of you attacking him because of hatred, you know Soludo is currently working on many roads in Anambra, the empty brain that said no motorable road in Anambra I want you guys to mention the roads

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Si.lly guy with empty 🧠, since you know more about Anambra I want you to mention the roads that are not motorable why is it hard for you

All the roads in the major cities are dead... roads leading to major markets are dead...even the small portion before Afo igwe market that he wanted to clear the emergency lake since his inauguration is still that way till now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAE Deal Controversy: Tinubu Embarrassed, Orders Investigation / The Worst Thing To Happen To PDP Was Peter Obi / 2023 Largest Built Up Urban Areas In The World Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.