Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies (24612 Views)

APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal / Ekiti PDP Assembly Candidate Withdraws, Says No Confidence In INEC, Security Age / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by spiralwedge(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2023
HomoSapiien:
We will never forget Obidients supported the naira scarcity

You should not be surprised. They always want the worst for the country, they celebrate chaos whenever they are not having their way. After Saturday, when Tinubu must have won, expect majority of them to jump into the Lagoon or hug transformers.

1 Like

Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Tektronics12: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2023
You are Deluded. Is that how you talk to your Father?..
Godisablealltim:
Tinubu is a bastard, a real omo ale with no lineage.
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2023
I don't have a klepto and bedwetting father like yours.
Tektronics12:
You are Deluded. Is that how you talk to your Father?..
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Thomasankara(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2023
[/color]Bihari had it well planned out from onset, very crafty man[color=#770077]
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by sunneeh(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Calm down cbn will give you money but not like it use to be in the past... grin grin grin
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by gloryman91: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Nice one, CBN should please pay directly into all those taking part in the security monitoring directly and avoid being short paid by their bosses at least three days before each election day.

Thanks so much.
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Fourtygees:
Bastard idea from buhari on the money policy... If hungry wire some people and money no dey the country some people will even sell their vote for just 200naira.... A policy he should have done since 4years ago... God please bless our president with sense abeg
I tell you.. worst timing on this policy

Good policy, terribly bad timing
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Kly003: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2023
How can i contact u please?

Demiolao:
All we know for a fact is that no one can thwart the will of God in this election

Please Your Business Needs a Professional Logo:
We will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/GW9pobpE98F6hTbZ8
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by SenatePresdo(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
So that you can go back to your beloved Pdp? They say a dog will always go back to its vomit, true or false?

PDAPC is the worst thing to happen to Nigerians.

I'm for LP.
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Scarcity234: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol I'm very sure many of them will commit suicide.
How many committed suicide under Buhari??
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Scarcity234: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Honestly. cheesy

They are putting their eggs in one basket.

Like we did during the time of Buhari and Atiku?

What later happened?
The Buhari you guys choose made the policy and it's the Igbo you're blaming

Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Scarcity234: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Tflex01:

I don't think they are wicked. Their deep hate for Tinubu has made them completely ma.d and unreasonable. That is what hate does.

Like, anything Tinubu opposes must be good for them. grin

Buhari na una man, he's the one that made the policy, face him and leave obidients alone.

Trouble in enemies camp
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Demiolao: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Kly003:
How can i contact u please?

Good Afternoon

Please drop me the Company Name fie the Logo here

https://forms.gle/GW9pobpE98F6hTbZ8

Thanks
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Scarcity234: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Lanre1st:
Emefiele should be careful, there is life after his time in government. He should avoid being used by Cabal to make the country unsettled

Tell that to Buhari and your governors too
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by brutal1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Oku orire ooo
Godisablealltim:
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by rafcrown(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Country where they like people with plenty money to fall
Country where they want people with houses to become homeless people by demolishing their homes
Country where they want people with degrees to become jobless.
Country where agricultural products are being destroyed with impunity to make people become hungry.
Zoogeria.
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by brutal1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
They should not complain..
HomoSapiien:
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Scarcity234:

Like we did during the time of Buhari and Atiku?

What later happened?
The Buhari you guys choose made the policy and it's the Igbo you're blaming

You are missing the point.

People are suffering because of the rapid demonetization.

But because you people think it favours your candidate, you are begging people to manage until Saturday.

Now, the question is: What if Tinubu wins on Saturday?

Wouldn't you be a hypocrite if you start criticizing the policy too?

The people you have told that the policy will make it impossible to win, so they should manage. How would you explain to them that the policy which you have defended as the work of God has failed to stop Tinubu?

You are putting all your eggs in one basket believing that Tinubu would lose as long as the policy extends up to Saturday.

I know many of you are suffering too, but you are delusional with the idea that it is only until Saturday.

You are refusing to condemn the demonetization for as long as you believe it would stop Tinubu.

What if it fails to stop Tinubu?

What would be your new song?
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Cyberterror: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Even Buhari would be shocked how Ganduje and El Rufai tongue-lashed him on the money redesign scam and no prominent northerner came to his defence. At least whatever interim government is being planned, Buhari knows he has no support in the north nor in the south and it won't work. Just hold the election this Saturday and Jagaban will flog those clowns pretending to be his opponents.

God bless Bola Tinubu our incoming president.
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by headboyprince(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
HomoSapiien:
we'll never forget, APC created the naira scarcity, and started crying and wailing that an incosequential 5% are supporting it, no be juju be that? shocked grin
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Ayodeoba: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Godisablealltim:
only omo Igbo talks this way. Komi dafun Iran e
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Elidrisy20: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
I swear if dey no give me, my adhoc money I go highjack their results
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by wasuka14(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Goin by the words of mumudients miscreants.
Inec officials and security agents too can collect transfer nah. Why is inec looking for cash for election mobilization??

I will see whether nah only apc agent will suffer that day, if no cash policy is fully implemented on election day.

hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/elections-under-threat-as-cbn-yet-to-release-money-to-inec-security-agencies-for-logistics/
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Buckeyemedia1: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
PointZerom:

How can an ignorance person reply a FOOL?
Enjoy your folly.
Ecclesiastes books says answer a Mumu according to his mumurism, so that he can see how much of a Mumu that he really is.
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Buckeyemedia1: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
headboyprince:
we'll never forget, APC created the naira scarcity, and started crying and wailing that an incosequential 5% are supporting it, no be juju be that? shocked grin
APC or Buhari, why summarize in your ignorance? It is like an oblivious person saying that all Nigerians are 419 minded?

Mumu what business does APC as a political party have with monetary policies?

Even fiscal policies that they have jurisdiction, they don’t even have a manifesto for that.
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by PointZerom: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Ecclesiastes books says answer a Mumu according to his mumurism, so that he can see how much of a Mumu that he really is.

I know that you're one hence my response to you. grin grin
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Yankee101: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Use transfers
Reduces corruption
One person no go chop plenty people money
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by famology(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
No be postpone dem wan postpone dis election so?
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by Easylife1234: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: Elections Under Threat As CBN Yet To Release Money To INEC, Security Agencies by don3e(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
CBN is doing well.
Payment I believe will be paid to individual account rather than sending cash via INEC to staff and adhoc staff for the election. Reason could be avoiding cash proposed for each individual not to be short-changed, if you know you know
CASHLESS POLICY IS THE BEST. WE WILL SUFFER IT NOW BUT IN DUE TIME WE WILL ALL ENJOY IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi / Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.