Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes (15482 Views)

Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back / Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes / CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.

This one has been vomiting the same rubbish from thread to thread obviously copied from a Whatsapp group, it's very obvious the dull brain is you.

People were given less than 2 months to deposit old notes in their possession but new notes were not given. The same banks collecting old notes were still dispensing old notes with full knowledge that there's a deadline around the corner. So what exactly should the people have done? It's only a very dull brain that won't see the wrong with this policy that has achieved nothing than financially cripple people and small businesses.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Diligence: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
We thank Nigerians for ignoring these crassly stupid, selfish, covetous and unreasonable governors.

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
VoteAPCOut
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Pierced(f): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chisave:

It will ven take 4 weeks before your money reflects "all things been equal". But with the crowd now it could take 2 months

My money reflected immediately. I deposited with access yesterday.....and I saw my alert immediately.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Softmirror: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Oga the grace of god doesn't cover thieves and manipulators. Which God are you worshipping? Baal or Beelzebub?

THAT IS WHY PETER OBI AND ATIKU WILL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AFTER BEING DISGRACED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. OF COURSE GOD DOESN'T COVER THIEVES AND MANIPULATORS.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by enomakos(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.
I have a question for you
Where the banks giving out the new notes as at 3 month ago?
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Emmychem(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
There is need to give all traders orientation on the need to use only the new naira note... But, all these agbero will not agree
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by tunapawizzy: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
rolams:

Hmmm! It won't work. You can't give an average Nigeria the old notes and think he/she will be happy with you. No matter how plenty it is.
exactly..i like that the people can see the light.
I wonder WHy the governors are not fighting with this same energy for more new notes to be put in the system by the CBN..why is the fight all about people can transact with old notes.
Buhari no go gree on this one
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by rolams(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
tunapawizzy:

exactly..i like that the people can see the light.
I wonder WHy the governors are not fighting with this same energy for more new notes to be put in the system by the CBN..why is the fight all about people can transact with old notes.
Buhari no go gree on this one

That's just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by MrOON: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
After Buhari's tenure, we suppose get like 2 weeks holiday, to celebrate Survival. But because say na Peter Obi go take over, we will differ the holiday till 2032.

May ObiDatti Succeed!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by 4labi1: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mehn this is really funny, first buhari disobey supreme court, then the governor's disobey buhari so why won't the people disobey the governor's also.
Is it by force to trade with old currency now?
The traders them self it's how they see fit to do their business they would do. So all this one this governor's are saying are in their pocket.
Even the banks only take orders from cbn not governor's .
Anyway this weekend e go be sha
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Mitsurugi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Softmirror:

THAT IS WHY PETER OBI AND ATIKU WILL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AFTER BEING DISGRACED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN..

Of course that will be over BAT'S dead body.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by ogascomax: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
booblacain:
CBN should itself help matter by removing all those charges by banks on electronic transfers. A lot of traders and market people are not willing to accept transfer because of these charges and the ones that accept are charging customers for it.

What charges that you guys are complaining about? Banks charge 10 naira mostly for little transfer. I am talking about bellow 20,000 because I have not really taken note of above 20k which could be same. Bank won't charge you more than 100 naira for 100,000 transfer
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Zico5(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hello by now you should have known that the Tribal hate and gbasgbos don't work anymore.
The more your Tribal hate,the more people love OBI grin grin
He has already known His fate.
Tinubu and Atiku are depending on grace to Win but God has rejected them already.
Anap predicted all elections since 2011 successfully and they have said Obi will win.
So make una ready to play opposition o grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
You don't know anything and as well u hate the truth. So Hausa/Fulani will vote Ur Obi. Saturday bis not too long. You will cry on that day
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Nchenches: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Everything must be deployed, including cash strap, to stop a man suffering dementia from buying presidential election to succed president Buhari.
Last week, Tinubu raised his hands with a staff as the National anthem was playing. Adams Oshiomhole had to quickly bring down Tinubu's hands with the staff.

Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
booblacain:
CBN should itself help matter by removing all those charges by banks on electronic transfers. A lot of traders and market people are not willing to accept transfer because of these charges and the ones that accept are charging customers for it.
ur argument is valid!
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by okorogodwin4(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
I pity old people and those children at motherless homes may God save Nigeria
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Emefiele is a terrorist.
Lol..😂

Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by nairanaira12: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Emefiele is a terrorist.

Lolz. You can't raise money to buy votes.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by TOYNEX(f): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
It's obvious the citizens don't trust them , if only they'd fought for a good course in previous years.. this would have been a simple instruction and we'll received.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by TOYNEX(f): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. You can't raise money to buy votes.
In short, he's Emefieled. grin
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by egoldman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
olatade:
List of Nigeria Banks accepting old 500 and 1000 Naira Notes:

1. Yahaya Bello Community Bank
2. El Rufai State Bank
3. Gandollar and Sons Bank
4. Town Hall Marchant Bank
5. BalaBlu commerce Bank
6. Mc Oluomo CORNfluemce Bank
7. FFK Monument Bank
8. Roasted corn Bank of Africa

Don't forget;

Balabluu commercial Bank.

Cassava, Eba, ewa continental Bank Plc.

Agbado and Urchins Bank Plc.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pierced:
Before you collect old naira notes with the hope of depositing it in the bank just know that banks won't collect it from you as without the code you generated from CBN website.

So it's one BVN....one code. So u can't use the same BVN to generate code twice.

Last paragraph is a killer punch.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Tochj(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Only Tinubu urchins took the Kaduna midget serious.
A Governor to override the president is a Joke taken too far.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Jembewon2020: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Emefiele is a terrorist.
cry me River boy
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Jembewon2020: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Softmirror:
WHY DIDN'T PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IMPLEMENT THIS POLICY FEW MONTHS TO HIS RE-RUN IN 2019?! THE TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL STILL WIN BY THE GRACE OF GOD. PETER OBI AND ATIKU WILL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND WILL NEVER WIN.
we shall see
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Proudlyomonna: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zico5:

You don't know anything and as well u hate the truth. So Hausa/Fulani will vote Ur Obi. Saturday bis not too long. You will cry on that day

Looll did I tell you already that APC disaster and unimaginable hardship pro max don change everything grin
You don't have a clue on what the reality on ground is playing.
You can't just sit in your room and give permutations without any reasonable data and stats to back it up.
Anap has never failed before in their prediction which is always backed up with data and stats,they say Obi of a structureless Lp wey first be like se them no get future will win the election. This should tell you that a big change has occurred overtime in our political space,but ofcus you are not in line with the reality of the moment we have at hand.
All man including Hausa and fulani just want to end this APC calamity, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max.
This is the reality of the situation we have now.
Btw need I remind you that the APC Northern Christians say a big NO to Muslim-muslim agenda. Atiku will take a few from there,Obi will take the majority from there,all things being equal Obi will get the required votes up North.
No be me talk am,no be you talk am na same Anap wey predict bubu win talk am oo grin
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Zico5(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Looll did I tell you already that APC disaster and unimaginable hardship pro max don change everything grin
You don't have a clue on what the reality on ground is playing.
You can't just sit in your room and give permutations without any reasonable data and stats to back it up.
Anap has never failed before in their prediction which is always backed up with data and stats,they say Obi of a structureless Lp wey first be like se them no get future will win the election. This should tell you that a big change has occurred overtime in our political space,but ofcus you are not in line with the reality of the moment we have at hand.
All man including Hausa and fulani just want to end this APC calamity, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max.
This is the reality of the situation we have now.
Btw need I remind you that the APC Northern Christians say a big NO to Muslim-muslim agenda. Atiku will take a few from there,Obi will take the majority from there,all things being equal Obi will get the required votes up North.
No be me talk am,no be you talk am na same Anap wey predict bubu win talk am oo grin
Anap ko, inec ni. I shall be waiting here to mock u by this time next week.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by Proudlyomonna: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zico5:

Anap ko, inec ni. I shall be waiting here to mock u by this time next week.

Nah, the odd is higher for me to mock you grin
Not just Anap Bloomberg, nextier and like 4 other polls too grin.
Look well you go see se this election different from the normal politics wey we don experience before.
Ask yourself and answer with sincerity.
Has Lp ever been mentioned in this poll since their existence??
How then are they winning polls that predicted Bubu's win??
Who LP even first epp sef?
The truth of the matter is that all man don tire for this Apc disaster, suffering,hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max,them dey vex no be small them just wan crush this bastard evil demonic APC party.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by ima4sure(f): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chisave:

It will ven take 4 weeks before your money reflects "all things been equal". But with the crowd now it could take 2 months

Or never.
Re: Traders In Jigawa, Kano Ignore Governors’ Directive, Reject Old Naira Notes by einsteine(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Chisave:

That's for people paying above 500k at the CBN.

Those who paid below at commercial banks got credited within hours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Export Agricultural Products To Europe? / Travellers Can’t Get Forex As Dollar Scarcity Persists / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.