Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Deji:my Prediction On Tinubu Remains Nonetheless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji:my Prediction On Tinubu Remains Nonetheless (237 Views)

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / 2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin / Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deji:my Prediction On Tinubu Remains Nonetheless by AtikuOkowa: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2023
The famous public figure and media influencer,Adeyanju Deji reaffirms his commitment to belief that Tinubu would win saturday election and insist on his chances.

He was kwown to backlash all the parties much especially the oppositions,owing to his belief that none of them stands chance as far as they are divided for the fact that the APC flag bearer in person of Buhari during 2019 election had beaten them altogether.

But slowly Deji comes to realise he is wrong about PDP,as all the factors he attributes on his mind that would help APC are falling apart. Ranging from Federal might,Buhari factor,Unity in the party,money influence,governors support and traditional APC states are no longer within the reach of APC.

And so he said Atiku has become strong,the statement which the INEC will amplify it next week that "Atiku is the strongest" and declared him winner.

No body knows the PDP tactics up to now,and what they have at hands or what they are up to.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Expels Babantan in Akwa ibom state / By This Time Tomorrow / What Bad Did INEC Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.