Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola (1896 Views)

CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by POGazette: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Fashola in 2015:

Tinubu is 72 in 2023
Fashola is busy campaigning nonstop for Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by POGazette: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu will be sleeping, while Shettima will be in charge

Vote Labour party

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Caramia2020(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Internet never forget, so don't vote unwisely because the sleeping will be too much. Vote LP.

10 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Demiolao: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2023
People
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Ireportlive: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2023
cool

Continue playing... Do you think responsible mature voters care about all this banters?!

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Jashub: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2023
Chai... grin. Nigerians sabi dig up history

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by CitynewsNG(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2023
Hmmm.... Follow me on YouTube on Fresh Reports of Political News across Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KvqHmn4a8E
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by ObosiUkwalla: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Continue playing... You responsible mature voters care about all this banters?!

Urchin, no one will vote an old druggie whose job is sleeping. Even his son fashola asked Nigerians not to

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by CitynewsNG(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Jashub:
Chai... grin. Nigerians sabi dig up history

If that was 2015, I wondered how he could have said that because Buhari’ was APC Presidential Candidate. If it was 2011 or 2007 when ACN had their own candidate, I will easily believe this.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by POGazette: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2023
CitynewsNG:

If that was 2015, I wondered how he could have said that because Buhari’ was APC Presidential Candidate. If it was 2011 or 2007 when ACN had their own candidate, I will easily believe this.
he said that in 2015, he was actually referring to Jimi Agbaje

I will change the header

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by PointZerom: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2023
CitynewsNG:

That was before 2015 when Buhari never merged with APC

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Fashola as a governor was excellent but as someone's spokesman, he is terrible undecided

I think he should stick to his strength undecided

Many of us will like to remember him as the governor of Lagos State and keep that memory

Or am I the only one seeing him this way

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Tribalism

Shame
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by BATified2023: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2023
POGazette:
Tinubu will be sleeping, while Shettima will be in charge

Vote Labour party
u igbos will b disgraced next week
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Omihanifa: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2023
CitynewsNG:

Fashola actually made those statements but it was in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by CLRF: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2023
All of them a fake
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by CitynewsNG(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Omihanifa:

Exactly. It can't be 2015 as the Op put it. It is logical. Thanks bro.
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Ireportlive: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchin, no one will vote an old druggie whose job is sleeping. Even his son fashola asked Nigerians not to

Zombidiots dey play... The movie go end for Saturday
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by ObosiUkwalla: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Zombidiots dey play... The movie go end for Saturday

By Sunday (a week today), ur tulumbu will be enroute to the UK to permanently retire in the old people's home there. U can bet ur mother's life to it (if u have one)

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Ireportlive: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

By Sunday (a week today), ur tulumbu will be enroute to the UK to permanently retire in the old people's home there. U can bet ur mother's life to it (if u have one)

Are you Okay?!

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

People's mother isn't what you use for Political joke
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by CaptainAyub: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2023
CitynewsNG:

He said this before the primaries in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by CaptainAyub: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Are you Okay?!

But U want to use the destiny of 200m people to play "try your luck"?
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Ireportlive: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2023
CaptainAyub:

But U want to use the destiny of 200m people to play "try your luck"?

No I want to exercise my civic responsibility in using my single vote in voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban tested and trusted Administrator

That is easy to understand for all educated people

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Hypocrisy is dangerous
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by ObosiUkwalla: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Are you Okay?!

Rule 2 myd44 Sun Nlfpmod domini
que Obinoscopy

You don't want me to joke with ur mother, but u want to joke with my future. God punish u and ur tulumbu.

Like I earlier said, bet ur mother's life to it

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by CaptainAyub: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Omihanifa:

I was 44 when ....,now I'm 51.
Means 2014 or 2015

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by ObosiUkwalla: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

No I want to exercise my civic responsibility in using my single vote in voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban tested and trusted Administrator

That is easy to understand for all educated people

Go and vote for him in ur village. Ur old druggie cannot govern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Ireportlive: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

You don't want me to joke with ur mother, but u want to joke with my future. God punish u and ur tikumbu. Like I earlier said, bet ur mother's life to it

If this is what your party Labor Party and Peter Obi stands for I am glad I have absolutely nothing to do with such toxic people

Jagaban is my choice
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by POGazette: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2023
CaptainAyub:

I was 44 when ....,now I'm 51.
Means 2014 or 2015
I said January 2015, at APC Guber rally in Lagos
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu is 84yrs old , we won't vote for him
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Viscuz: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Continue playing... Do you think responsible mature voters care about all this banters?!

Dey play

Anything to give yourself hope is welcomed
Re: Throwback: Don't Vote For Old men, They Will Be Sleeping - Fashola by Ireportlive: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Go and vote for him in ur village. Ur old druggie cannot govern Nigeria.

Are you really sure you are Ok?!

You sound off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text Of Peter Obi ‘s Election Petition. / IPOB Will Defend Israel If Allowed Passage To Israel - Simon Ekpa / PDP's Dino Melaye To Finish In Fourth Position In Kogi Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.