Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election (23895 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari β€œAddresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Annibo21: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] NOISEMAKER
MzErica:

Obi couldn't do shit in anambra for 8years. He increased school fees 200%. He is the tyrant that refused to allow his state conduct local government elections throughout is stay in office. He invested state funds in beer business that runs into lost. He refused to pay pensioners.

How can a dullard like obi salvage nigeria's economy, when he left anambra state in ruins and ran to Lagos. Not to talk about his indicted pandora papers.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TheGift: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

Read it will help you a little!

How does that change the fact that it is easier for me to believe He is a pretender. How does it change the fact that He was indicted in receiving funds connected to drug proceeds or that he has to forfeit a substantial amount to the US government? If His hands were so clean why did he not challenge the forfeiture and even sue for damages .
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Viscuz: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
meaning?

Ask anyone you call

Oga sir
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TheGift: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

It is obvious to everybody why he left. If he his truly a good person why wine and dine with the devil in the first instance? If PDP had won while he was vice to Atiku would he be here today forming VOLTRON? Obi is a very deceptive man!
Reno Omokri one of Tinubu's vocal critic went to University of Chicago and confirmed that Tinubu graduated from there. Someone with no primary or secondary school certificate graduated from American university really? And you think by now the university wouldn't have investigated and expose him? American university for that matter! Make una try to dey reason! I don't care about his original name or state of origin, that doesn't define good governance. All that is part of tribalism that has eaten deep into people like you. You are free to vote Obi he his your choice but not mine.

Be there defending the clearly sick , senile, ailing, aging, kleptocratic, nepotistic and publicly embarrassing Tinubu. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Horus(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
The result of the election wil be determined by young voters
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by psgodwin: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Thinkam:
grin you'll drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

Lol which Atiku? Let me tell you what we have decided here in the North. Even if NEF endorse Atiku, we Christians have sealed our decision of voting Peter Obi....
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Bebem(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
u are Igbo now so no surprises

At this level of your good life, I never knew you're still panned around by ethnic sentiments. Your reputation speak better than this you have spilled here. Cheers!
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MzErica(f): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheGift:

LOL πŸ˜‚ Come and shut it for me, child.

Nyamiri osu castaway. 🀣🀣🀣

It pain am.

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Princewell2012(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
igbos n delusion

Same way u igbos were expecting trump to come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
But if you want to buy fuel at filling station, they will not ask you where you from. Walahi na mumu you be.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MzErica(f): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

See how confused you are. A man claiming to be a woman online. You can go and meet bobrisky for tutorials than type the rubbish in your confused brain.

Just an advice.

You're a big fool!
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by assholemods: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheGift:

Be there defending the clearly sick , senile, ailing, aging, kleptocratic, nepotistic and publicly embarrassing Tinubu. May God help us all.
You see.. you have no reasonable response. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Enjoy your day! Las las we are still brothers who ever wins one love.

1 Like

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by assholemods: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheGift:

How does that change the fact that it is easier for me to believe He is a pretender. How does it change the fact that He was indicted in receiving funds connected to drug proceeds or that he has to forfeit a substantial amount to the US government? If His hands were so clean why did he not challenge the forfeiture and even sue for damages .
Tinubu is not and was not a convicted felon, that is a fact. Have a nice day sir.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by assholemods: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheGift:

I asked a simple "Yes or No" question, just say you don't have a direct answer rather than deflect by giving me advise that you should be giving yourself.
Hahaha I explained myself clearly to you sir.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TrumpDonald2: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
MzErica:

You're a big fool!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by OyinO: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sannisege:
Go and reboot Anambra.

Go and rebbot your malfunctioning brain
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by luluosas(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
In Obi/Datti mandate we trust
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by KiNgSoLuTe777: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
My president ride on
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by achimendy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A school dropout always believes everyone is a coward like him.

Vote Obi for the restoration of your brain.

Hahahhahahahaha
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by HellVictorinho7: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Ask anyone you call

Oga sir
oga sir, meaning?
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TOYNEX(f): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Reboot is the right word.
Nigeria really need to start over.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi has my vote
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Viscuz: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
oga sir, meaning?

Meaning your father did not raise you well
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
benjackugo:
"Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has again asked Nigerians to vote for him in Nigeria's presidential election coming up in less than 7 days, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter page;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1626902505090154496?s=20

na wa oh. i thought Tinubu was the only clown among the presidential candidates. I didnt know Obi has started clowning. Tinubu who is APC presidential candidate is telling us that he wants to rescue nigerians from APC and buhari who he supported and defended since 2015.

now obi who told nigerians that the suffering we are experiencing under buhari is justified is now coming to tell us that he wants to rescue us from the same buhari who he is supporting.

if you guys that support these people cant see that they are frauds, then theres nothing God can do for nigeria

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TheGift: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

Hahaha I explained myself clearly to you sir.

Ok. But I am honestly not clear on your explanation.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TheGift: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

Tinubu is not and was not a convicted felon, that is a fact. Have a nice day sir.

Did I say He was a convicted felon?
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TheGift: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
assholemods:

You see.. you have no reasonable response. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Enjoy your day! Las las we are still brothers who ever wins one love.

Ok, Since you ended with love. One love.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by TheGift: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
MzErica:

Nyamiri osu castaway. 🀣🀣🀣

It pain am.

LOL πŸ˜‚ ! For your mental mind.

P.S. I am not from the tribe that is commonly called "Nyamiri" by ignorant and presumptuous tribalists like you.

Learn not to jump to conclusions, it will make you sound less foolish.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by Hussein035: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zonefree:

A school dropout always believes everyone is a coward like him.

Vote Obi for the restoration of your brain.

Just the way he reboot Anambra people's brain with increased abject and properly corticalised poverty
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by johntolu: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=121038671]

Where has he rebooted before so that we can see?

Obi's legacy and public service records in governance, are captured herein;

https://punchng.com/obi-investment-in-anambra-next-to-nothing-soludo/

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by zomby(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mr Peter Obi (aka the internet president) is a very fine man that simply doesn’t have the capability to lead a nation.
Nigeria is currently on fire, and the chances that things will get even worse is very clear.
We can’t afford an internet president to lead this country at this point in time. We need a true leader that has the skills, experience and the impeccable track record not to only lead this great country, but also to reunite the nation by getting everybody all around the country involved.
Nigeria is not an Igbo nation…this is our country. In order to move forward to bigger and better things, we must have respect for one another, respect the system and respect the constitution.
We must also keep in mind that effectively leading a country has nothing to with your tribe or age, but has everything to do with your track record, leadership skills and ability to respect/ work with all people.

Use your common sense to vote for the right man.
Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by johntolu: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cyberterror:
grin
Peter Obi is a clown

Under him, poverty doubled in Anambara as Professor Soludo exposed him as worth next to nothing, ie a fraud!

He can only deceive himself and his drunkard supporters who patronize his Hero beer, the only thing he bequeathed to Anambara state after eight years of looting.

Summary of Obi's legacy in Anambra state, after eight years of governance, is highlighted in the link below;

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

Re: "Time To Reboot Nigeria" - Peter Obi Addresses Nigerians 7 Days Before Election by MzErica(f): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheGift:

LOL πŸ˜‚ ! For your mental mind.

P.S. I am not from the tribe that is commonly called "Nyamiri" by ignorant and presumptuous tribalists like you.

Learn not to jump to conclusions, it will make you sound less foolish.

Of course you'll deny your heritage. Baboon lookalike imp. There's nothing to be proud about in your tribe that's why you quickly doaway with anything that will associate you with the igbo tribe. Talk about drug peddling/abuse, it's you people, talk about baby factory not to also forget that your girls are all over brothels in lagos and abuja. 🀣

You ninny-dumb cum bucket!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife / Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) / Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria β€” Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.