Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

What Happens In My Church Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens In My Church Today (3396 Views)

MY Pastor Almost Scattered His 27 Years Church Today. / Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family / Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US (2) (3) (4)

What Happens In My Church Today by ubest1(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2023
After all activities about to share the grace our pastor advise us about this week presidential election in his voice everyone one of us has pray, fast, waited we should now all go out & vote, he asked hope you know who to vote one woman echo from the back Obi then entire congregation joined Obi, the pastor said vote a candidate his name his in bible.

He further advise not to vote across the lines trying to illustrate how to thumbprint another woman runout with LP flyer on how to thumbprint for LP Nigeria will be great again.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Finneseguy1(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Nigeria will surely be great again, Amen πŸ™

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Penguin2: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2023
No to Muslim Muslim ticket

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Parachoko: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2023
We will humble your Pastor with our massive votes for Asiwaju on Saturday.

Absolute majority of the voters will vote for Asiwaju

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Viscuz: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
We will humble your Pastor with our massive votes

Ahhh you no be Christian again ?

Urchins and confusion

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Parachoko: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Urchins and confusion

Go ask your useless papa for house 🐷🐷🐷

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Viscuz: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Go ask your useless papa for house 🐷🐷🐷

Rule 2

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by kettykin: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Jesus himself will humble the blasphemous, kleptomaniac candidate who has sworn that only God can stop him

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Parachoko: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

The joke is on you 🐷🐷🐷

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Viscuz: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
The joke is on you 🐷🐷🐷

Hahahahah

You never still wan learn ehhh

Parachoko my super urchin

I go sha miss you

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Psalmistproject: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2023
I can imagine the look on APC's urchins in the church at that moment grin

Their premium tears will be priceless grin

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by BATified2023: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
ubest1:
After all activities about to share the grace our pastor advise us about this week presidential election in his voice everyone one of us has pray, fast, waited we should now all go out & vote, he asked hope you know who to vote one woman echo from the back Obi then entire congregation joined Obi, the pastor said vote a candidate his name his in bible.

He further advise not to vote across the lines trying to illustrate how to thumbprint another woman runout with LP flyer on how to thumbprint for LP Nigeria will be great again.
u igbos will b disgraced on Saturday

Take that to d bank

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Viscuz: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:

Take that to d bank

Sunday igboho hiding because of Tinubu the betrayer .

Never again

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by BATified2023: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Urchins and confusion
u igbos n your ipob plan b will b disgraced on Saturday

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Viscuz: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos n your ipob plan b will b disgraced on Saturday

Sunday igboho laid a cursed on Tinubu and and Yoruba that support Tinubu

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by BATified2023: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Rule 2

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod
see hypocrite

D same u insulting another person mama is shouting rule 2 here

Thunder fire your dead mother in her grave

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Viscuz: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
see hypocrite

D same u insulting another person mama is shouting rule 2 here

Thunder fire your dead mother in her grave

Rule 2

Mynd44 nlfpmod seun

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by PrinceOfLagos: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nice

Obi is our next President insha Allah

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by backnbeta(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
My own pastor just encouraged us to pray, go out and vote because he knows that some of us will never go out to vote. He said he believes we all have our preferred candidates, hence we should pray and vote according to our conscience. My prayer is that the election holds as scheduled undecided

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by jogojogo: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
ubest1:

You wonder why our churches are empty and dry. Ichabod...the glory has departed. That's not a church. It's a gathering of those who think they are Christian but are actually religious people without spiritual morality

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by sreamsense: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
ubest1:

That's why Rufai called LP/Obi, film actor. That is just over ambitious, obi can't win up to four local government outside south east. How is he going to win without winning 25% in South west, north east, north central and North West? Even in the south east he expects to get 98% votes, is not possible to get 98% for obi because other parties like APC, PDP and APGA have heavy presence and will drag the votes with him. Lagos he focuses ON is already under lock and key for Tinubu, he can only share PDP votes in Lagos. By this time next week by God's grace, you will understand politics is beyond mere noise making

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Tit4Tat1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:

You're a big fool
Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Ttalk: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

You're a big fool

Why the abuse? The virus of hate is really damaging and reducing sanity in you guys.

When does it become a crime to have and declare for a candidate of ones choice?

Am sure this hatred will eventually ruin your life

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Igba123: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:

Take that to d bank
you're not going to disgrace any Igbo or hausa or Yoruba but yourself.
We're all here together. I don't even have an international passport.
Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Coldsperm: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obi is the incoming President. Know this and know peace.

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Tit4Tat1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ttalk:

Why the abuse? The virus of hate is really damaging and reducing sanity in you guys.

When does it become a crime to have and declare for a candidate of ones choice?

Am sure this hatred will eventually ruin your life

It's obvious that you're an idiot and i don't like to banter words with one. Now get lost!!!
Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Parachoko: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

You're a big fool
My comment Pain You Woto Woto πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Asiwaju will become your President

Accept this Reality Hitting you wotowoto and give yourself Peace of Mind

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Osibajo2023: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
ubest1:

my pastor said the same, and I stood to ask why Peter Obi didn't conduct local government election for 7yrs, meanwhile ASIWAJU clamour for more local government creation, Peter Obi will bring out anti-people policy, Buhari is an angel in where Peter Obi is, doctors strike for 13months, my pastor could not talk again

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Ahmedie28(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Your pastor is doing a job assigned to him, after collecting his share on obi 2billion bribe, but Tinubu will victorious.

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Ttalk: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

It's obvious that you're an idiot and i don't like to banter words with one. Now get lost!!!

Go and get a bucket and stop wasting tears you can sell at Alibaba.

Re: What Happens In My Church Today by Tit4Tat1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ttalk:

Go and get a bucket and stop wasting tears you can sell at Alibaba.

Mumu. We're trying to see how we can restore ur already damaged future and you're here capping.

See The Malnourished Criminal Babalawo Trying To Sabotage Obi / The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister / Kogi Guber: Action Alliance Disowns Candidate’s Petition Against Gov-elect