Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. (870 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES] / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Cooolme: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
I'm a student from the southeast, schooling there but based in Abuja.
I moved my polling unit from the Southeast to Abuja where I'm based because of security concerns, I'll be traveling back to Abuja on Wednesday with my car conveying my few fellow obidient students who will be voting in Abuja.
My plan was to move 15 students from my school who are verified Obidients and will be voting in Abuja but I was only able to get 12. The first batch went this morning using GUO, the second batch will be going on Tuesday.
I'm doing all these with my own money because I love this country Nigeria and I believe Peter Obi will move this country forward once he wins even though it may take time.

Now note
Whether Peter Obi wins or not, it won't affect my source of income neither my family as half of my siblings are not even in Nigeria at the moment with all of us being dual citizens, I will be joining them soon but it will probably be based on the outcome of this election.
If you're supporting any mentally ill or old candidate, God will punish you and you will never go far in this life. Amen

Edited- Please I want to know why tinubu people are attacking me? I didn't mention any Candidate except my preferred one here, So why?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Guyman01: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Weldone bro, I am also doing my part with my own resources.
We are going to kill a cow and buy drinks for members of our community after our Obidient village rally, we will share and party with everyone with a DJ for music all self sponsored.

Whether Obi and Datti wins or not is not the issue but I will do my part for a new Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by SadiqBabaSani: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good one,

No urchin can ever try this, they are all greedy peasants who benefit from Government

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Trash contribution ode
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Lionstep: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Trash contribution ode

Your tears 😭 are welcome 🤗

5 Likes

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by RuddyFusion(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Will be traveling to vote OBI and making sure friends and family do same......I won't have bothered if it was just BAT, AA and the rest that was on the ballot.....

The INCOMING #PO

7 Likes

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Cooolme: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Trash contribution ode
Which one have you done for your preferred candidate?
When you see the man of the people you will know.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cooolme:

Which one have you done for your preferred candidate?
When you see the man of the people you will know.
all my generation are voting for tinubu and we will make sure that Igbo don't go out in Lagos to vote for there useless candidates during that day that's my mission
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Coldsperm: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
all my generation are voting for tinubu and we will make sure that Igbo don't go out in Lagos to vote for there useless candidates during that day that's my mission
We are ready for una. We go light many Urchins wey no wan get sense that day.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by greenermodels: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
you can't even differentiate between there and their? You're even proud to be a tout and a menace to your society.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Momcherry(f): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Well done
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
greenermodels:
you can't even differentiate between there and their? You're even proud to be a tout and a menace to your society.
ode I'm OK as far as obi is not winning the election
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by inoki247: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Coldsperm:

LoL I thought you're a Yoruba Christian
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Coldsperm:

Lol sha no put all your igbo traders life for wahala if you light one them everywhere go burn we will destroy everywhere I swear to God Almighty
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by sreamsense: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cooolme:
I moved my polling unit from the Southeast to Abuja where I'm based because of security concerns, I'll be traveling back to Abuja on Wednesday with my car conveying my few fellow obidient students who will be voting in Abuja.
My plan was to move 15 students from my school who are verified Obidients and will be voting in Abuja but I was only able to get 12. The first batch went this morning using GUO, the second batch will be going on Tuesday.
I'm doing all these with my own money because I love this country Nigeria and I believe Peter Obi will move this country forward once he wins even though it may take time.

Now note
Whether Peter Obi wins or not, it won't affect my source of income neither my family as half of my siblings are not even in Nigeria at the moment with all of us being dual citizens, I will be joining them soon but it will probably be based on the outcome of this election.
If you're supporting any mentally ill or old candidate, God will punish you and you will never go far in this life. Amen
How will you understand labouring in vain better if you don't do that for obi? It is good to be nice, help needy and share together, but the only problem is doing it indirectly for obi to win; but unfortunately, you labour in vain and waste your money because you lack descerning ability to see a looser from afar off. Obi will loose, very clear handwriting, but you failed to see that now so you have to labour in vain and waste your money to use for feeding or help less privileges without attaching to obi. Problem is not whether it affects your income or not, but issue is that if obi looses, you suffer emotional imbalance. Well done, obi will join you as looser by the night of saturday
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by MITCHELL96: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bless you son.

I'm OBIdient too. We'll get it right this time.
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:

LoL I thought you're a Yoruba Christian
lol this one can never be a Yoruba guy he's just ashame to be call Igbo
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by 00FFT00(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

RIP in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Jerryjasper(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
That's not the point here if u want to vote him vote him but we the sane Nigerians are voting obi 🕺💃 thars final am from Benue based in nasarawa u can tell u for free north central gas been captured by OBI
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by inoki247: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
lol this one can never be a Yoruba guy he's just ashame to be call Igbo

LoL I know nobody dey du that kain rubbish for SW imagine someone that want me to vote his candidate at the same time trying to cause religious war between me and my brother.....
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
sreamsense:

How will you understand labouring in vain better if you don't do that for obi? It is good to be nice, help needy and share together, but the only problem is doing it indirectly for obi to win; but unfortunately, you labour in vain and waste your money because you lack descerning ability to see a looser from afar off. Obi will loose, very clear handwriting, but you failed to see that now so you have to labour in vain and waste your money to use for feeding or help less privileges without attaching to obi. Problem is not whether it affects your income or not, but issue is that if obi looses, you suffer emotional imbalance. Well done, obi will join you as looser by the night of saturday
obidient all the way he will surely win my brother carry on with your good work God will surely bless you.
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Blackdeewhy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Funny enough, most people still wanting that mentally unstable man for this country are POVERTY RIDDEN.
No SANE person, I repeat, NO SANE PERSON will ever vote for Tinubun or that rouge Atilu.
For once, LET'S COLLECTIVELY DO THE RIGHT THING.
For how long shall our stomach tell us where to go?
As an individual that you're seeing my post, I am begging you to PLEASE, VOTE LABOUR PARTY and for once let's all smile because we're HAPPY and NOT because we are COMPELLED.
Adios!

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by DSC7: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mine was that i sacrificed traveling out last year because of this election...

I had to mobilize,campaign and Vote for ObiDatti here in Nigeria,,,

If Obi wins i stay back, if Tinupoo wins i japa without looking back...

I no go follow una suffer calamity wey i no follow una vote for ..

Vote wisely!!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Cooolme: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
sreamsense:

Why is it paining you?
I probably spent more than your monthly salary for all these logistics and I didn't even notice cash leaving my account.
Like I said earlier, whoever wins won't affect my life and I'm super Ohk with that. I'm only going for the best.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cooolme:

Why is it paining you?
I probably spent more than your monthly salary for all these logistics and I didn't even notice cash leaving my account.
Like I said earlier, whoever wins won't affect my life and I'm super Ohk with that. I'm only going for the best.
Thanks
carry on with your good work my brother @cooolme God will surely bless you am obidient all the way.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Cooolme: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
COMPENGRFRANK:
carry on with your good work my brother @cooolme God will surely bless you am obidient all the way.
Thank you Bro.
God continue blessing you too.
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Lanretoye(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cooolme:

Now note
ordinary 15 people u no see complete and u wan win elections...that's your own problem but if u are cursing other people that don't hold your view or doesn't support your candidate in a democratic enviroment,may everything that brings you joy turn to sadness for you.may your life begjn to nosedive and miserable...ordinary university u never complete and you come here cursing your fore fathers.oloriburuku.
Sew who is cursing people self is already doomed, you are just 21years and you are hypertensive instead of you to find solution to your life...mtchew
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Cooolme: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lanretoye:
ordinary 15 people u no see complete and u wan win elections...that's your own problem but if u are cursing other people that don't hold your view or doesn't support your candidate in a democratic enviroment,may everything that brings you joy turn to sadness for you.may your life begjn to nosedive and miserable...ordinary university u never complete and you come here cursing your fore fathers.oloriburuku.
Sew who is cursing people self is already doomed, you are just 21years and you are hypertensive instead of you to find solution to your life...mtchew
Dear Urchin as you guys are usually called,
I really hope you find peace, cos it seems my curse is getting to you.
Currently, I'm bigger than you or your whole family can ever be so all these things you put here is what's gonna befall you and your generations to come, imagine leaving curses for your generations to inherit instead of wealth.
Too bad...
Edited;
Below is a screenshot of how miserable your life has been, always wishing people death, I think it's time you chop ban from these mods.
I have your contact already, if e sure for you reply me again. You'll know who I am.

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Lanretoye(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cooolme:

Dear Urchin as you guys are usually called,
I really hope you find peace, cos it seems my curse is getting to you.
Currently, I'm bigger than you or your whole family can ever be so all these things you put here is what's gonna befall you and your generations to come, imagine leaving curses for your generations to inherit instead of wealth.
Too bad...
Edited;
Below is a screenshot of how miserable your life has been, always wishing people death, I think it's time you chop ban from these mods.
I have your contact already, if e sure for you reply me again. You'll know who I am.
who the hell are you self,you better face your hypertension.your cursed kid...na your forefathers mate u wan dey drag online.wetin go kill you dey your body already if you don't desist from your useless ways.who never reach any where dey talk nonsense,what have you seen in life self.stupid kid was not even born yet when tinubu was governor too calling people urchin.if your father was alive im sure we probably be mate.
Re: Checkout My Own Contribution To The Obidient Movement. by Nice2023(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Cooolme:

Now note

Amen to ur prayers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accord Party Collapses Its Structure For Peter Obi & Labour Party / Where Is JOE IGBOKWE / How Exactly Did Judaism Enter Igboland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.