Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs (6167 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Tribunal's Choice Of Disparaging Words Showed Their Bias / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by bestofnollywood: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ibim Semanitari Distances Self from Disparaging Statement Against Rivers Governorship Candidate Dumo Lulu-Briggs

Director of New Media, PDP Campaign Council for Rivers State Governorship Election, Ibim Semanitari has dissociated herself from a widely circulated malicious story credited to her as the author, against Dumo Lulu-Briggs, candidate of Accord Party, in the Rivers State Governorship election billed for March 11.

This statement comes on the heels of a maligning editorial labelling Lulu-Briggs as a serial gambler, who is not fit to be governor of Rivers State.

Semanitari, in a statement made available to the press, and signed by her, advised the public to disregard such mischief of a publication, stating that Lulu-Briggs is someone with whom she shares history, regardless of difference in their political ideologies.

Her statement reads in part,

"My phone has been inundated with calls. I do not write maliciously. Never have and never will. I also do not want to repeat a matter that libels or labels anyone because anyone in communication knows that this will keep the matter on the front burner. I will not do that to someone I do not know not to mention a person with whom I share history. I would have been silent but that may send the wrong signals," she noted.

While expressing shock over the false publication attributed to her, Semanitari further noted that regardless of her preference for candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Siminalayi Fubara in the coming governorship election, she however, believes every candidate reserves rights to contest and vote in a democracy.

"I have the utmost regard for everyone in the race. I have my preferences but believe in the right of every candidate to be respected. I will not malign anyone. It is pointless. We are one people and will continue to engage in this same space, " Semenitari submitted.

Source: https://applesbite.com/ibim-semenitari-distances-self-from-disparaging-statement-against-rivers-governorship-candidate-dumo-lulu-briggs/

Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Umsworld: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2023
While expressing shock over the false publication attributed to her, Semanitari further noted that regardless of her preference for candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Siminalayi Fubara in the coming governorship election, she however, believes every candidate reserves rights to contest and vote in a democracy.

FAKE NEWS SERIOUSLY FLYINGđŸ˜Ș
The above says it all
Unlike the pigs that want to force a candidate in our throats

ITS REALLY FUNNY IN RIVERS PDP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SUPPORTING APC AND VICE VERSA
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Trust22(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Whatever
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Kingpele(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Nawaoh for fake news merchants...especially the agbadorians urchins they love and spread fake news among themselves till it leaks to sane citizens....how can a sane human being vote ApC after all this disastrous outing of past 8years
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Alcoron: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs, we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe.
Peter Obi is the best man for president. Let us do it come 25 February.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by YoungLionken(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2023
In politics, no permanent friend or foe, all we have is permanent interest..

Meanwhile...

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by chudez0147(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2023
A clear case of " I no follow O!. shocked.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Umsworld: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2023
shocked
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Godsfrezx: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2023
Few days to election who are you voting for
Peter like
Tinubu share

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by gare(f): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2023
bestofnollywood:
Ibim Semanitari Distances Self from Disparaging Statement Against Rivers Governorship Candidate Dumo Lulu-Briggs

Source: https://applesbite.com/ibim-semenitari-distances-self-from-disparaging-statement-against-rivers-governorship-candidate-dumo-lulu-briggs/

Has she gone back to PDP ? So who's with Amaechi Now, everyone left him, na so his career just take die. Na wa oh
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Thisis2raw(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2023
ApC has resort to spreading lies, I have never seen a mischievous party like this demonic broom waving demons, mostly rivers chapter
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Moromoro(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=gare post=121064384]

Has she gone back to PDP ? So who's with Amaechi Now, everyone left him, na so his career just take die. Na wa oh[/quot

She went back to pdp longtime ago. Amaechi has trust issues and I believe it will hunt him for a long time in rivers politics.
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Passionate888: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Dumo will do more but I'm a SIMple man by nature cheesy
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by Toneypen247(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by ogmask: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Moromoro post=121064635][/quote]

Wike is no better. The only thing river people see is the money trust or not. If the tide turns tomorrow and the cash starts flowing from ameachi's end be sure to see them running back to him like headless chicken. Wike has also lost some very popular and grounded politicians who tho still in the PDP but work for Atiku.
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by ogmask: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2023
gare:

Has she gone back to PDP ? So who's with Amaechi Now, everyone left him, na so his career just take die. Na wa oh

In rivers state they go to where their bread is buttered the most. Rivers people don't have endurance to build from the scratch. Watch what happens should sim lost to cole. Wike as it is right now is also an orphan in the making except Atiku loses.
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by ogmask: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Few days to election who are you voting for
Peter like
Tinubu share

Atiku for president
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by ogmask: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Kingpele:
Nawaoh for fake news merchants...especially the agbadorians urchins they love and spread fake news among themselves till it leaks to sane citizens....how can a sane human being vote ApC after all this disastrous outing of past 8years

At the national level yes, but at state level many states will vote for apc candidates. Take delta for instance, okowa messed things up so that favours agege. Rivers would have been the same if not for the strong war chest of wike. In Ebonyi, APC will take it. In Bayelsa APC might clinch it a second time. The point is making is at the state level people look at the candidates and not the party. The same goes for national and state assemblies.
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by otokx(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2023
gare:

You have seen it, few Nigerian politicians there are that remain in a party and build it till death do they part.
Re: Ibim Semanitari Distances Self From Disparaging Statement Against Lulu-briggs by UnknownT: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
This lady has gone to PDP? Interesting! She left Amaechi behind

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti To Establish State Wealth Fund / Reimagining Govt Communications: The Digital Frontier And The Tinubu Presidency / Anyaoku Advocates Return To Regionalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.