Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed (365 Views)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / EFCC Unfreezes Benue State Government’s Account, Haven Freezed It Earlier / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by Lurdd: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good day nairalanders
This is killing me right now
Yesterday someone sent me 60 thousand to my union bank student account...ever since then, I cant withdraw, I can't transfer.
I can check my account balance..but I can't do anything else, today being Sunday I haven't eaten since morning,because of this
I have tried my possible best but I can't withdraw...has my account been freezed, pls anyone who has experienced such should help me to go about this issue..cus am very depressed right now thanks.
Re: Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Possibly the person you scammed reported your account.

If you scammed anyone please don't go near your bank otherwise they'll arrest you.

Do you have problem with anyone about money paid to your account?
Re: Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by Lurdd: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Possibly the person you scammed reported your account.

If you scammed anyone please don't go near your bank otherwise they'll arrest you.

Do you have problem with anyone about money paid to your account?
I don't do scam, and I don't have any problem with anyone either
Re: Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by chival(f): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
If you are trying to use a bank app, it may be a network issue due to the sheer volume of transactions going on at the moment. I had the same problem. However, you may want to chat with your bank online or call customer care to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by Lurdd: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
chival:
If you are trying to use a bank app, it may be a network issue due to the sheer volume of transactions going on at the moment. I had the same problem. However, you may want to chat with your bank online or call customer care to be sure.
I used it but it couldn't
Re: Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by Lurdd: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lurdd:

I used it but it couldn't
I don't know if it's because I exceeded 50k transaction
Re: Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by lilvicky68(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lurdd:

I don't know if it's because I exceeded 50k transaction
Go and do an upgrade from tier1 account with a valid ID card and utility bill

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by sorextee(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Go and upgrade ur account. This is why I love current accounts. Things like this hardly happens.
Re: Help!!! Has My Account Been Freezed by akwesenana: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lurdd:
Good day nairalanders
This is killing me right now
Yesterday someone sent me 60 thousand to my union bank student account...ever since then, I cant withdraw, I can't transfer.
I can check my account balance..but I can't do anything else, today being Sunday I haven't eaten since morning,because of this
I have tried my possible best but I can't withdraw...has my account been freezed, pls anyone who has experienced such should help me to go about this issue..cus am very depressed right now thanks.
Carry your nin slip and nepa bill to the bank tomorrow morning.

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Turning To Loan Apps During The Lockdown / Na Hunger Carry Prodigal Son Return Home (photo) / Chipper Dollar Card Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.