Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch (41093 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / CSO Says Garba Shehu, Ade Ipaye, Others Behind ICPC Probe On Gimba Kumo / Obono-obla Blames Osinbajo Over ICPC Probe, Sues ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Jagaban666: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
You're doing your jobs and Drugnibu is not in prison or executed?
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Starhearts: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) just want to show Emi lo kan and his errand boys in Kaduna and Kano who is boss in the game.

Lol, God bless Mr Peter Obi abeg.
grin

Keep foaming in d mouth

Go back nd sleep in order 4 u to dream again...

Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/19/efcc-icpc-probe-depositors-of-old-naira-at-cbn-branch/

Just look at what BUHARI has turned this country into? I warned everyone not to vote for this man who thinks Nigeria is his family business but nobody listened.

If everyone turned their back on Tinubu for any reason, it should simply be because he brought Buhari who was already rendered to a herdsman back into the system!

How can Buhari by toying with the lives of millions of Nigerians like this? And he was elected President under a democratic process...

May God deal with him and extend the punishment to his generations for all the pregnant women that have died with their child in labour because of his faceless cashless Policy.

Haba! Buhari is indeed a very wicked human being!!!
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by dantewest: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
EFCC & ICPC have joined the Neck Presser team.

A certain presidential candidate will soon start his unintelligible wailing while his supporters will start shouting their tribalistic jargon again just as they will also open their stinking mouths to somehow mention Peter Obi in this Neck Squeezing move by the EFCC & ICPC

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by ZombieSlayer1: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
There is no how an individual will store millions of naira at home and not get robbed by friends,family members and business associates.There is no how an individual will move a large sum of money to their houses without getting trail by some of the above mentioned relatives.
True, that's why the prime targets of EFCC and ICPC in this case is politicians

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by IbroMaka(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Thier father!!!

Abeg make una come use me

Make I hear say efcc go probe my source of wealth.

Check my signature!
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by barinedan(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Savedday2 post=121042348]Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.
Giving three months notice to deposit old notes when new ones were not out? Even till this moment do we have sufficient quantities of the new ones?

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/19/efcc-icpc-probe-depositors-of-old-naira-at-cbn-branch/
even if they succeed in depositing the funds their accounts will be credited after the election 😁

3 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Mrmb: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jalinspy:
Watch out Tinubu has half of the money deposited. EFCC and ICPC should do their job without favour or fear, any criminal indicted should be locked πŸ”’ up in kiri kiri prison.

As a governor he was the most investigated Nigerian by the EFCC, ICPC in collaboration with the FBI, Homeland security, Interpol yet no single evidence of corruption was found against him... Make am these people investigate obinna and Atiku and see where they will end up

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Racoon(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Isolate all these criminals and get them shot.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jalinspy:
Watch out Tinubu has half of the money deposited. EFCC and ICPC should do their job without favour or fear, any criminal indicted should be locked πŸ”’ up in kiri kiri prison.

Tinubu is not your great grand fathers mate! Ooando is still there, he has shares in Apple and many more! He has build the life of so many people including that of OSINBAJO that suddenly taught it was that easy to defeat his benefactor.

Stop talking nonsense! Tinubu may not be holy, but he is not as useless as you portray.

Just face your okirika business!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by sunneeh(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=DSC7 post=121042877]Asiwaju would have bought votes for as much as N50k per vote if CBN did not stop him.

He wants this presidency so much that he had cash stored in vaults in billions ahead since 2019.

His ambition to be president was why Ambode, a sitting governor, was ousted despite pleas that he should be allowed to complete his second term and a new puppet installed that would aide his ascention to Aso Rock without any question when it comes to reeling out Lagos state funds for it.

The same way he made every candidate in the APC primary looked like nothing is what he planned for this election.

During the primaries, some northern governors were given 1million dollars each. A certain wife of a powerful man also got a new house gift in Dubai worth 5m dollars. Everybody around Buhari was bought.

Even after they had previously agreed with the president for a consensus candidate, Buhari was shocked to see all APC governors suddenly insist on primary elections.

The man bought even Buhari's maids, cleaners and cooks.

That was when Buhari realized that if he allows this man take over from him as president, he will sell Nigeria and turn us all to his slaves.

The man began plotting on how to ensure his money does not get him there and that was how genius Emefiele hinted the president of the strategy of the new notes.

Now for you to carry N10, 000,000, you will need 50,000 pieces of N200 notes, meaning you will need a bullion van.

Bubu show the city boy say him be old soldier... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Since then, his partners in crime have been crying like hungry lions.

Buhari locked Dasuki up for almost 4 years against court order, they did not talk. Buhari kept Nnamdi Kanu in detention against court order, they did not talk, Buhari detained El zakzakky against court orders, none of them talked and many more but suddenly they want the same Buhari to obey Supreme Court so that their candidate can buy votes?

Bush meat has now caught the hunter πŸ€ͺπŸ˜„

One cold beer 🍺 for you

5 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Yankee101: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
E don cast for thieves in office

3 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Ogurube: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
The same okirika that has been clothing your whole village located in a city.

Baddosqqi:

Tinubu is not your great grand fathers mate! Ooando is still there, he has shared in Apple and many more! He has build the life of so many people including that of OSINBAJO that suddenly taught it was that easy to defeat his benefactor.

Stop talking nonsense! Tinubu may not be holy, but he is not as useless as you portray.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by IamNat: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
DSC7:
Asiwaju would have bought votes for as much as N50k per vote if CBN did not stop him.

He wants this presidency so much that he had cash stored in vaults in billions ahead since 2019.

His ambition to be president was why Ambode, a sitting governor, was ousted despite pleas that he should be allowed to complete his second term and a new puppet installed that would aide his ascention to Aso Rock without any question when it comes to reeling out Lagos state funds for it.

The same way he made every candidate in the APC primary looked like nothing is what he planned for this election.

During the primaries, some northern governors were given 1million dollars each. A certain wife of a powerful man also got a new house gift in Dubai worth 5m dollars. Everybody around Buhari was bought.

Even after they had previously agreed with the president for a consensus candidate, Buhari was shocked to see all APC governors suddenly insist on primary elections.

The man bought even Buhari's maids, cleaners and cooks.

That was when Buhari realized that if he allows this man take over from him as president, he will sell Nigeria and turn us all to his slaves.

The man began plotting on how to ensure his money does not get him there and that was how genius Emefiele hinted the president of the strategy of the new notes.

Now for you to carry N10, 000,000, you will need 50,000 pieces of N200 notes, meaning you will need a bullion van.

Bubu show the city boy say him be old soldier... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Since then, his partners in crime have been crying like hungry lions.

Buhari locked Dasuki up for almost 4 years against court order, they did not talk. Buhari kept Nnamdi Kanu in detention against court order, they did not talk, Buhari detained El zakzakky against court orders, none of them talked and many more but suddenly they want the same Buhari to obey Supreme Court so that their candidate can buy votes?

Bush meat has now caught the hunter πŸ€ͺπŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

grin grin grin
See the way you discribed the whole thing as if you were there when it all happened.
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Advancedman(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
ijustdey:

The focus is not politicians only but every illegal or fraudulent and those economy saboteurs not leaving those that goes against the official deadline.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by MXrep: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Tinubu is not your great grand fathers mate! Ooando is still there, he has shared in Apple and many more! He has build the life of so many people including that of OSINBAJO that suddenly taught it was that easy to defeat his benefactor.

Why not learn okrika business and quit skull mining. What was Tinubu's worth before he became governor?

7 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Advancedman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
LoL na Wu no gt business account dem go probe...

Probe me now and check my account history maybe u think say na orange and water melon I dey sell for junction....

It still doesn't count some genuine businesses can crumble for this.
That will be self inflicted destruction.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Is there any politician or politicians here that is or are looking for someone to help them deposit money? I take 35% of any amount you give.. most things una no know be say, why giving someone who doesn't make 100k per day 50m to deposit? The business no reach 1m you give am 20m, e no fit balance na

Anyone wey dey interested

35% is my cut

3 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by occfx: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
ijustdey:

Buhari dragging Tinubu by the balls and Tinubu is shouting yet buhari dragging it hard like hungry hyena

3 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by nkemjacob2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
I no trust EFCC & ICPC.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Bfly: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
This whole issue is EFCC failure. I don't know why Buhari can't empower and monitor EFCC to get hold on the culprits in vote buying and punish them without mercy. But that Old man decided to use CBN and to recall and devalue our naira without making provision for the people because they want undermine another man devilish scheme.

Besides, why do Nigerians have to go through alot to choose one person out of Tinubu or Atiku or Obi or Kwakwaso? Seriously it's not worth it.

Buhari should just die his totalitarian impulse and rule as a democratic leader that he is.

His Naira redesign policy is the summary of his 8years Government. He ruled unprepared and tried to patch things through at every instance regardless of what the people experience.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Traplord09: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
LP is not the threat ,they’re just the smokescreen.

APC should not let their guards πŸ’‚β€β™€οΈdown for PDP while they are tackling LP .

Baba on top.....
Here is the return games.., ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by inoki247: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Advancedman:

It still doesn't count some genuine businesses can crumble for this.
That will be self inflicted destruction.

Just keep changing everything to ur own narrative....

When you look at my account history and see how heavy it is even if I bring 50m old note dere is nothing you can do to me....

U think say na all diz peanut savings account....

Worst part we use link for CBN....

What I'm just driving at is all this loopholes are meant to rip each other you can never outsmart Nigerians that's all I will say...
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by luluosas(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
What stops you from doing it yourself? See your mouth
jieta:
I gave about 330000 to a POS operator here to help deposit in his bank so he can transfer it to me but up till today he's telling me CBN is still investigating the money because the money was much i was not the only one that gave him money.

I'm thinking if i should report him to the police.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by DeJoeee(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Don't even go there. Tinubu installed stooges that covered up for him.
Let opposition party win Lagos guber first, that's when Tinubu's can of worms will be exposed.
The last time I checked, OBI personally invited EFCC to audit Anambra state account and Investigate him when he handed over.

Mrmb:

As a governor he was the most investigated Nigerian by the EFCC, ICPC in collaboration with the FBI, Homeland security, Interpol yet no single evidence of corruption was found against him... Make am these people investigate obinna and Atiku and see where they will end up

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by makavalley(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
All the stolen public money kept in those empty mansion, estates in Abuja and Lagos it's about to go waste πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ some polithiefcians will develop heart failure because this old notes will soon turn to dust πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

6 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Manna5050: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mr Peter Gregory Obi is winning the election on Saturday, Nigerians please don't forget in a haste what we passed through in the hands of Apc and tinubu in the last eight years, Apc government killed Nigerians, Apc government sponsored ASUU strick for nine months, Apc government looted our tax payers money, Apc government committed genocide against southern Kaduna, Apc government trampled against rule of law, Apc government manhandled supreme court justices and many more, a vote for tinubu is a wasted vote.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by IMMUNO1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
The should check the transaction history of the beneficiary accounts. You can't suddenly bring 500k or 2 M to deposit into an account that has not received up to 200k for the past 6 months.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by chyckxx(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
jieta:
I gave about 330000 to a POS operator here to help deposit in his bank so he can transfer it to me but up till today he's telling me CBN is still investigating the money because the money was much i was not the only one that gave him money.

I'm thinking if i should report him to the police.
be like say your money don go boss. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by MatrixCircle: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
saii Baba .. Good one. Soon these criminals will pay thier urchins to go and be demonstrating for lack of new Naira notes while they are trying to hide thier shittts

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos) / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.