Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch (41059 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / CSO Says Garba Shehu, Ade Ipaye, Others Behind ICPC Probe On Gimba Kumo / Obono-obla Blames Osinbajo Over ICPC Probe, Sues ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by benqo01(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
EVEN THE EFCC GOING AFTER THEM RE THIEVES AS WELL,THEY HAVE SEEN FOOD TO EAT

EVEN THOUGH THEY GET THEM ARRESTED GET ALL MONEY FROM DEM ASK YOURSELF WHERE IS THAT MONEY GOING TO? WHOSE POCKET WILL IT BE

NOT JUST GOING ABOUT ARRESTING PEOPLE RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by shuttox: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
I talk am
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Johnthum(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu urchins will not like this news. Tinubu urchins right now lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Johnthum(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu will not like this news. Tinubu right now

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by sweetjohn(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good one

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Sermwell(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
There is no how an individual will store millions of naira at home and not get robbed by friends,family members and business associates.There is no how an individual will move a large sum of money to their houses without getting trail by some of the above mentioned relatives.
That's means you're daft!! Very very daft! grin
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by sunray(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
lonecatt:
Most of the ordinary and hardworking Nigerians do not have these money in millions stored in their homes , majority are looters and politically exposed persons like Tinubu , elrufai, ganduje etc
In Ilorin, kwara state? The 3 politicians you mentioned will leave their locations to deposit in Kwara? It is well with our thoughts. So we consider everyone who carries cash to be a rogue politician. Go to singer market in Kano.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by canDy4eva(f): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen.... there is a dawn of a NEW NIGERIA come 25/02/2023💃💃💃💃

Except those who work and walk in the spirit, all others will see is pain and suffering...

Before a DAWN comes the DARKEST HOURS!

GOD BLESS OUR NEW NIGERIA. GO OUT IN MASSES AND MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS!🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by WantsandMore: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
I thought the cbn governor promised blanket immunity up to the tune of 7billion old naira note cash deposits or swap. Tha Bleep is happening?
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
wahala
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by flexyrule(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
LoL na Wu no gt business account dem go probe...

Probe me now and check my account history maybe u think say na orange and water melon I dey sell for junction....
You're just making noise. Keep on supporting evil. Your type enter EFCC Headquarters, Na iceblock you go turn to.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
MXrep:

Why not learn okrika business and quit skull mining. What was Tinubu's worth before he became governor?

Ask your family members his worth since you're too young to know. Ask them to tell you about NADECO.. Ask them how long has he been around? An old dog is an old dog.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by udemzyudex(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.

This copy and paste post no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Kog45(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
All of a sudden Buhari has turned to messiah for people who labeled him as a clone in Jibril from Sudan just cos they believed redesigning of Naira is targeted against Tinubu....kai what a very myopic reasoning.....All I know the real politician will emerge as president come feb 25th and certainly Obi,Atiku and Tinubu will embrace and accept the outcome of the results,leaving tribal roforofo peolpe behind in the schemes of things.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Martini2020(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
DSC7:
Asiwaju would have bought votes for as much as N50k per vote if CBN did not stop him.

He wants this presidency so much that he had cash stored in vaults in billions ahead since 2019.

His ambition to be president was why Ambode, a sitting governor, was ousted despite pleas that he should be allowed to complete his second term and a new puppet installed that would aide his ascention to Aso Rock without any question when it comes to reeling out Lagos state funds for it.

The same way he made every candidate in the APC primary looked like nothing is what he planned for this election.

During the primaries, some northern governors were given 1million dollars each. A certain wife of a powerful man also got a new house gift in Dubai worth 5m dollars. Everybody around Buhari was bought.

Even after they had previously agreed with the president for a consensus candidate, Buhari was shocked to see all APC governors suddenly insist on primary elections.

The man bought even Buhari's maids, cleaners and cooks.

That was when Buhari realized that if he allows this man take over from him as president, he will sell Nigeria and turn us all to his slaves.

The man began plotting on how to ensure his money does not get him there and that was how genius Emefiele hinted the president of the strategy of the new notes.

Now for you to carry N10, 000,000, you will need 50,000 pieces of N200 notes, meaning you will need a bullion van.

Bubu show the city boy say him be old soldier... 😂😂🤣

Since then, his partners in crime have been crying like hungry lions.

Buhari locked Dasuki up for almost 4 years against court order, they did not talk. Buhari kept Nnamdi Kanu in detention against court order, they did not talk, Buhari detained El zakzakky against court orders, none of them talked and many more but suddenly they want the same Buhari to obey Supreme Court so that their candidate can buy votes?

Bush meat has now caught the hunter 🤪😄😂

Eyahhh…. Wait till the shock hits you! Experience in politics no be your mate. The more you look the less you see…Asiwaju is there before your poor thinking… When you are big you are big abeg! Obi and those professor Pat small abeg. Buhari Dey play una…
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by EgunMogaji2: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.

I was very disappointed that an extension was given.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by DSC7: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Martini2020:

Eyahhh…. Wait till the shock hits you! Experience in politics no be your mate. The more you look the less you see…Asiwaju is there before your poor thinking… When you are big you are big abeg! Obi and those professor Pat small abeg. Buhari Dey play una…

You should be ashamed of yourself, as young as you are, you are campaigning for a brain dead drug dealer and boko haram sponsor to rule over you....

I spit on your empty skull,,, tuehh..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by dettolgel: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kog45:
All of a sudden Buhari has turned to messiah for people who labeled him as a clone in Jibril from Sudan just cos they believed redesigning of Naira is targeted against Tinubu....kai what a very myopic reasoning.....All I know the real politician will emerge as president come feb 25th and certainly Obi,Atiku and Tinubu will embrace and accept the outcome of the results,leaving tribal bigotry behind in the schemes of things.

All of a sudden Buhari has turned evil to those who once praised him as their Messiah just because they believed his anti-vote buying policy is against their master Tinubu. All I know is come Feb 25th and certainly Obi, Atiku and Tinubu will accept the outcome of the election, leaving tribalistic and demonic offspring of the fallen demon behind in their tribalistic and hypocritical way of lives. grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Lightorder: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
okeyumez:
Efcc and icpc equals to stupidity
who be this one ? Urchin, I presume

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
So sad that people stake billions of old notes they cant spend in 20years time.It's evil.
SHARE ALL THE LOOTED OLD NOTESTO THE MASSES NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM PUBLiC PROSECUTION BY EFCC AND ICPC AND SHAME STIGMA FOR LIFE.IT THE POORS TIME TO REAP THEIR OIL MONEY. angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by dontrulee: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Some people don't have sense.
How Will you just carry millions at once and go and deposit it at a go.
Break it down na, split it up. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by bluefilm: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Some of these criminals were given three months to deposit their ill-begotten cash.

I wonder why they didn't take the opportunity as at that time.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by goody234: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
The same efcc that was monitoring what was going on during the primaries where money was being exchanged ...Tueh go and sit down jare

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
THEY SHOULD DO THEIR JOB CLEAN WITHOUT BRIDE OR FEARIN ANYBODY angry
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
dontrulee:
Some people don't have sense.
How Will you just carry millions at once and go and deposit it at a go.
Break it down na, split it up. grin
WHAT IS MILLIONS DOING IN THAT STOREPLACE?,IS THAT CBN MINIOFFCE?
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Killermamba: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
LoL na Wu no gt business account dem go probe...

Probe me now and check my account history maybe u think say na orange and water melon I dey sell for junction....
account history ke? Of all the millions that came and left your account how many actually went through cash? Via ATM or over the counter withdrawal? That is what they look at oga
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Berankis: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Savedday2:

Nigerians are very stubborn, yes but how much of the new notes do you currently have. Aren't you stranded right now? Pls use your heads and stop all these tribal nonsense.
I am stranded. No new notes, transfer not working (unable to even login to check balance). So much for cashless nonsense. You can't literally buy anything now without POS, let's see how we all fair before the elections.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by NEUDUDE: 12:32am On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I want to use this medium to tell sergio101 to stop begging me for money

I am an hustler just like u

Eyah no wonder. 30k stipend abi

It is well, dont worry when obi enter gbem. Things will be better grin
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Heffalump(m): 12:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Urchins have been so confident that Tinubu will win the election landslide and have been shouting "Jagaba" upandan. I didn't know they were leaning on money the thief has stollen and kept in his private vaults to buy votes.

Buhari don show who is the master of the game now, there is quietness everywhere. It baffles me how some people reason with their anus walahi.

God punish Devil!
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by Heffalump(m): 12:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Martini2020:

It is finished kpatata for your Tinubu. If you like jump into the Lagoon.
Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by lonecatt(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2023
sunray:

In Ilorin, kwara state? The 3 politicians you mentioned will leave their locations to deposit in Kwara? It is well with our thoughts. So we consider everyone who carries cash to be a rogue politician. Go to singer market in Kano.
I said most of, i also do business, most of us took our cash to the bank when the first deadline was issued by cbn . only a few still had monies with them except for those who continued accepting the old naira notes who were deceived by elrufai and co , and of course those stored in billions by elrufai and co.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch by worksmart(m): 1:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari is completing the trap grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.