Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father (1453 Views)

Review On How AKA Pushed Anele Tembe From The Balcony / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father by AfricanGlitz(f): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
A.K.A's Death; 'Anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE TEMBE's Father Insists, Sparking Revenge Speculation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWDRR_hMsZ4

The African entertainment industry has since been thrown into mourning following chilling news that talented South African rapper Kiernan Forbes, better known as AKA, life was cut short on February 10 2023, in Durban. While the police are still investigating if the hip hop star's murder was premeditated, grieving fans have begun to speculate that a hit was ordered on the Fela In Versace hitmaker, either as revenge for his late fiancee, Nellie Tembe or for moving with the wrong crowd. As this argument takes over cyberspace, many are convinced it's not a coincidence that AKA was targeted in Durban, the city Nelli hails from. Almost two years ago, AKA's late fiancee, Anele Nelli Tembe, reportedly took her own life on April 11, 2021, after she jumped from the tenth floor of their hotel room at Pepper Club Hotel in Cape Town.

However, many social media users privy to the celebrity couple's love life maintained that AKA must have pushed her. Before the incident, reports of the couple engaging in arguments and disagreements surfaced on the internet. But after Nelli passing, anonymous sources reportedly close friends of the deceased released videos and pictures documenting the rapper's aggressive behaviour towards Nelli. Unsurprisingly, AKA denied the accusations, making it clear that his fiancee was suicidal and her tendencies to end her life must have been exacerbated by drug and substance abuse. But her father, Moses Tembe, maintained during his daughter's funeral that she was not suicidal and neither would she choose to end it all. This birthed speculation that her dad would not let sleeping dogs lie. Notably, South African Rapper and podcaster Nota Baloyi said that Nelli family is well-connected and not the type to let the tragic incident go without getting the correct answers.

Now, after AKA's passing, rumours that it was a revenge shooting have begun to invade the air. But Nelli's father's heartwarming message to AKA family has left everyone confused as Moses Tembe, who expressed deep pain for the Forbes family, didn't sound like a vengeful person. This begs the question yet again, was AKA tragic exit revenge for his late fiancee, ill luck or a result of moving with the wrong crowd?

Re: A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father by Apus: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sure, the father must have confirmed AKA's hand in his daughter's death.

A rich family who are no push-overs themselves.

Since the law couldn't get him, they had to settle the score street-wise.

Truly, he met his match.

2 Likes

Re: A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father by Buharidgeneral: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Apus:

Truly, he met his match.

So the killer will go Scot free

1 Like

Re: A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father by Sibbb: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Let them both settle the scores in the after life.

Life should be tit for tat

3 Likes

Re: A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father by Apus: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

The killer should be punished equally.

I however hate the hypocrisy of the law.

I mean, the girl's father begged the NPA(National Prosecution Authority) to atleast investigate the circumstances leading up to her death but they blatantly refused cos a big Artiste was involved.

Let's just say Nemesis caught up with him. His death may or may not be connected to her death but man, AKA lived by the sword.

2 Likes

Re: A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father by Skty: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Apus:

Truly, he met his match.

Apt 👌
Re: A.k.a's Death; 'anele Didn't Commit Suicide'- LATE FIANCÉ ANELE Tembe's Father by Skty: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
But I didn't think he pushed Anelem but he didn't stop her from jumping. Just like Ivd and his wife saga. The men just get tired of begging a depressed wife

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Is A Swedish Citizen-Cutie Juliss / Whose Actors/actresses' Films You Will Never Watch? / From A Ratio Of 1-10 I Would Give Nigerian Women 9- Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.