Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu (32997 Views)

Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Psady(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121046836:

Buhari playing ludo with you brains, same with his wife their media handlers know when to press you guys mumu botten grin grin
Buhari don show! Where's our jibrin?
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Hunterkent: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please people, is there any prize or special benefit(s) tied to the ftc relay?
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Hydroxide(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

Are you aware that in some parts of Wukari, Taraba State which used to be your stronghold according to you guys, Peter Obi isn't known? If he's not known in his stronghold, how would he win the election?

Lest I forget, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
majority of the people that knowns your candidate won't vote for him either.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
grin who no know me way day do me.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by abidem4real: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:
On his verified Facebook page and Twitter, President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=758312778986042&set=a.413864133430910&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03
Buhari campaigning for Tinubu is a political assassination for him(Tinubu) because Buhari as a rejected president by Nigerians does not have moral, economic and political rights to campaign for anybody not to talk of people with questionable character like Jagaban.
Buhari is a gigantic and gangantuan minus for Tinubu.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by lildush(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

Are you aware that in some parts of Wukari, Taraba State which used to be your stronghold according to you guys, Peter Obi isn't known? If he's not known in his stronghold, how would he win the election?

Lest I forget, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I reject dat IJN... AMEN
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Mikkysmart: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
This Egyptians we see today we shall see dem no more from this coming Saturday....
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by ibnjimoh(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
We need a better government who can transform Nigeria, who can fight for the cause of the people, who can give us 24h electricity, good road, pipe Bourne water and all kind of transformation, there is a lot of suffering going on in the country.
We need a leader that we can boast of
We need someone who will transform Nigeria positively.
God help the people of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fake news
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by internet: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

On the ground that he's the best among the top contenders.
fooooolll
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Peter Okoye people know!

No one knows Peter Obi

At least you know him, his name keeps you busy all the day.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:

At least you know him, his name keeps you busy all the day.

I don’t know him!

Never met him, I have benefitted from his policies, and don’t even know his gender!

Peter Okoye I know. I can’t deny that I don’t dance to his music
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Chochovini: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

. Forget it. That report isn‘t completely true cos as you are reading this, I am presently in Taraba. Taraba is already in the bag for PO. And PDP for Governor. APC does not have any ground here.
Go and verify.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Chochovini: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

Why are you then crying that Nigerians have rejected your nightmare?

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
. In that case, there is no need for election. Tinubu must be president. Rubbish!
May your condition be worse than that of tinubu.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Chochovini: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

On the ground that he's the best among the top contenders.
. How did you mean if I may ask?
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Musam6920(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
TINUBU Dont need again, he only need God at this point.
after you spoiled everything finish for him, you the ungreatfull human being.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by mikywonder(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Medicine after death
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by CEOwatazs: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jostoman:
Fake news from lagos landlord urchin.

Na God go punish apc, Useless party

Instead of commenting for cheap likes and shares why can't you have a simple Google search.

Here is the video prove
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1627366307233497094?t=feSVFsVMiU1DZ6pwyXdg7Q&s=19
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by StrongAlphMale: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

Peter Obi the failure from Anambra State will win then. 🤣 I hope you're happy now?

Just so you know, Obi will come a distant third or even fourth.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President.

Kindly tell us which region Tinubu will win? Because I don't see Tinubu coming even distant 4th in this election.

Which region will Tinubu win?
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by truthfinder319: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jagaban The Next President of Nigeria
Atiku is coming second and going to dubai
Kwankwaso is coming third
Peter Obi distant 4th and President of Alaba Market
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by MamaletASO: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Not a politician...

But I think the ObiDatti fans have failed to direct their energy to something better..in d sense that they have been so vibrate on social media but it's unfortunate majority of voters in most states didn't know that such kind of Presidential candidates exist.

What majority of Voters still know is APC or PDP..

This is Nigeria.. they don't even wanna know who is contesting but Nigerians alwaz bliev going to Polls is to go and vote either APC and PDP...

Except in rare cases that some other parties candidate can win either LG chairman, House of Assembly or Representative and Senate.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by MamaletASO: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

What majority of Voters still know is APC or PDP..

This is Nigeria.. they don't even wanna know who is contesting but Nigerians alwaz bliev going to Polls is to go and vote either APC and PDP...

Except in rare cases that some other parties candidate can win either LG chairman, House of Assembly or Representative and Senate.

That's my observation.

I think it's a Yes for your candidate

1 Like

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by MamaletASO: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
I have decided to follow JESUS.

No turning back, no turning back...

No more fornication, adultery, drinking alcohol, gossiping esp on nairaland, No cheat, No fighting, No hatred, etc..

That's the way forward...

1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by MamaletASO: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
MamaletASO:
I have decided to follow JESUS.

No turning back, no turning back...

No more fornication, adultery, drinking alcohol, gossiping esp on nairaland, No cheat, No fighting, No hatred, etc..

That's the way forward...

If you come to this world (Nigeria) and you suffer like this ehnn...

I think you need not to be told to avoid devil (suffering after exiting the earth, Nigeria)
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Yankee101: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Story
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Bfly: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
How about the Mr President cut and join policy that has subjected almost every to undesirable rollercoaster experience bacause many people don break back o
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Emir22: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stay here and sleep well. You can rest alone and along.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Kayharry(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Exclusive101:
Nigerians vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

We shud vote agbero chairman who is ready to milk us dry
We shud vote leaders of bokoharam
We shud in a party that inflict 8 yrs suffering on us
We shud vote a man that kill our youth at lekki tollgate
We shud vote a man that is ready to tax my shit and tax the air I breay
We shud vote a man that is ready to tax me anytime I land at the airport
If u and your APC urchin are mumu together our own mumu don do.

Obidatti all the way
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 20, 2023
stanluiz:
South Africa is truly the pride and giant of Africa.

A country with balls. No wonder they are chiarman of BRICS.

South Africa has visionary leaders that care about their country and protect their National interest.

Nigeria on the other hand is the giant of Africa in poverty, hunger , and backwardness. She has vowed to remain a British and western puppet.

The people keep voting for Criminals and kleptomaniacs in public offices. Nigeria politicians only knows how to steal, loot and embezzle public funds. Nothing more! Nothing less!

Wetin concern them with National building and National interest. All they know is how to steal, steal and steal until nothing is left.

Bunch of Unpatriotic fellows and the useless citizens that are supporting the same politicians that impoverished them due to some primitives ethnic and religious sentiment.

No wonder the nation is almost a failed country and a hellhole.

South Africa is going forward while Nigeria is going backward. That's the reality.

If Nigeria elect one the Criminals, either the drug lord mafia of Lagos or the mikano thief instead of Peter obi, then it is over for them.

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2023
donphilopus:

Peter Obi the failure from Anambra State will win then. 🤣 I hope you're happy now?

Just so you know, Obi will come a distant third or even fourth.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President.

President Peter Obi will be your president, start getting used to it Mr Obende.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by ijeoma727: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Why are you then crying that Nigerians have rejected your nightmare?Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.Why are you then crying that Nigerians have rejected your nightmare?Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS / Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Prince Eze Madumere Marries Chioma Oyekaba, His 3rd Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.