Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election (924 Views)

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
I was skeptical about Obi winning around last month, but after the intels I got from some Aso Rock eavesdropper, I became more convinced that Peter Obi is winning the election on Saturday.

Remember, Tinubu's only hope of winning the election is through massive rigging using APC filthy political structure he and his supporters has been screaming about since God knows when.

Tinubu is banking on corrupt political elites like El Rufai, Ganduje, Nyesome Wike, Dapo Abiodun, Adams Oshiomhole, etc to rig their states for him in exchange for some political rewards should he win. Tinubu doesn't know that this very election is different from Bala Blu Bulabo grin

But unknown to Tinubu and his overambitious supporters who are lovers of corruption and election manipulation, rigging will be minimal in this very Presidential election, and its not only because of the use of BVAS, but because it is not a 2-horse race like in the previous elections, but a 4-horse race. Now, do you know the effect of the 4-horse race?

Yes Labor Party may not have the political structures to help them rig elections like APC and PDP, but the beauty of this 4-horse race is that PDP, APC and NNPP will be helping Labor Party to checkmate each other in regions Labor Party may not have strong political structure or presence, which would minimize rigging and the outcome of a block vote to one party.

In the Northwest which happens to be Tinubu's greatest hope of securing a block vote from the so called KKK states, PDP and NNPP will be fully on ground with their own structures checkmating APC from rigging hence, the result will not be massively rigged like they use to in the past elections.

In the Northeast which is Atiku's stronghold and another Tinubu's hope of a block vote, APC and PDP which have strong structures here will be checkmating each other against massive rigging thereby reducing the rate of manipulation and neutralizing the possibility of a block vote going to one candidate or party.

In the Southwest, which is another Tinubu's stronghold, PDP, LP and APC have strong presence here and will be checkmating each other from massive rigging, hence the election will be free and fair to a good percentage, which will help Obi to get more than 25% of total votes cast as a result of dependable Christians in the SW, plus high Igbo population in SW.

In the Southeast which is one of Obi's strongholds, rigging will be very minimal because APC, PDP and LP all have strong presence and structures here. At the end, Obi will get majority vote above 60%, mostly because of his incorruptible personality compared to other Igbo criminal politicians like Rochas, Kalu, Theodore Orji, etc

Another factor that will help Obi get a landslide winning in the SE is the Igbo marginalization perception since the end of civil war, plus the warrisome insecurity caused by APC led government, and the widely rumored Tinubu's sponsoring of sit at home enforcement in Southeast to cause voter apathy in Southeast where Obi is expected to score one of the highest number of votes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
In the Southsouth, Obi will win landslide for so many reasons like; Obi's incorruptible personality which has enchanted majority of SS voters.

Another factor that will help Obi to win landslide in the SS is the sympathy for Igbo age long marginalization and Igbo people's unflinching support for their son Goodluck Jonathan, and lastly, their dislike for Tinubu based on Tinubu's known corrupt past and personalization of Lagos state since 1999.

Another factor that will work against PDP here is the Atiku Wike fight, and the Fulani herdsmen killings and kidnappings that skyrocketed under Buhari's regime.

In the Northcentral, Obi will get around 25% based on angry, frustrated Christian voters pushed to the wall by the increased Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacre of Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna people since 2015 that Buhari/APC took over power.

Watch and see how it unfolds.

Obi's emergence was divine

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by Gunayo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Op Obi will get more than 40% in the North Central.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
This man have come again with his tales by moonlight on Obi winning this election grin grin grin Mr man Obi can’t win this election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
This man have come again with his tales by moonlight on Obi winning this election grin grin grin Mr man Obi can’t win this election.
If you are honest and a deep thinker, after going through my points, you would understand that Obi is winning the election on first ballot, at worst it will go to a rerun between Obi and another candidate which I cant say

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
If you are honest and a deep thinker, after going through my points, you would understand that Obi is winning the election on first ballot, at worst it will go to a rerun between Obi and another candidate which I cant say
Oga I’ve come to realize that you are just a social media politician, you have no idea of the runnings in reality. We are celebrating our victory already, Atiku is our next president. All odds are in our favour. Sai Atiku

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by AntonVince: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
I was skeptical about Obi winning around last month, but after the intels I got from some Aso Rock eavesdropper, I became more convinced that Peter Obi is winning the election on Saturday.

Remember, Tinubu's only hope of winning the election is through massive rigging using APC filthy political structure he and his supporters has been screaming about since God knows when.

Tinubu is banking on corrupt political elites like El Rufai, Ganduje, Nyesome Wike, Dapo Abiodun, Adams Oshiomhole, etc to rig their states for him in exchange for some political rewards should he win. Tinubu doesn't know that this very election is different from Bala Blu Bulabo grin

But unknown to Tinubu and his overambitious supporters who are lovers of corruption and election manipulation, rigging will be minimal in this very Presidential election, and its not only because of the use of BVAS, but because it is not a 2-horse race like in the previous elections, but a 4-horse race. Now, do you know the effect of the 4-horse race?

Yes Labor Party may not have the political structures to help them rig elections like APC and PDP, but the beauty of this 4-horse race is that PDP, APC and NNPP will be helping Labor Party to checkmate each other in regions Labor Party may not have strong political structure or presence, which would minimize rigging and the outcome of a block vote to one party.

In the Northwest which happens to be Tinubu's greatest hope of securing a block vote from the so called KKK states, PDP and NNPP will be fully on ground with their own structures checkmating APC from rigging hence, the result will not be massively rigged like they use to in the past elections.

In the Northeast which is Atiku's stronghold and another Tinubu's hope of a block vote, APC and PDP which have strong structures here will be checkmating each other against massive rigging thereby reducing the rate of manipulation and neutralizing the possibility of a block vote going to one candidate or party.

In the Southwest, which is another Tinubu's stronghold, PDP, LP and APC have strong presence here and will be checkmating each other from massive rigging, hence the election will be free and fair to a good percentage, which will help Obi to get more than 25% of total votes cast as a result of dependable Christians in the SW, plus high Igbo population in SW.

In the Southeast which is one of Obi's strongholds, rigging will be very minimal because APC, PDP and LP all have strong presence and structures here. At the end, Obi will get majority vote above 60%, mostly because of his incorruptible personality compared to other Igbo criminal politicians like Rochas, Kalu, Theodore Orji, etc

Another factor that will help Obi get a landslide winning in the SE is the Igbo marginalization perception since the end of civil war, plus the warrisome insecurity caused by APC led government, and the widely rumored Tinubu's sponsoring of sit at home enforcement in Southeast to cause voter apathy in Southeast where Obi is expected to score one of the highest number of votes.

Nice.

The only potential impediment to Obi's victory will be failure to win the South East and South South regions en-bloc.
His electoral fortune depends largely on the support and turn-out of voters from those 2 regions.
If he wins those convincingly, he'll definitely be president as 25% is certain in 13 other states across the country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Every youth should come out and vote don't let them play with ur future dem APC and PDP vote peter obi massively Stay put to observe if u see elderly parents advise them to vote Lp we are winning this election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by kaylardz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Op is daydreaming, Obi will struggle in South south and won't win more than 2 states in the region.

Obi will flop in Southwest as he won't get 10% in any state except in Lagos.

Obi will not win any state in North Central as the region will be shared by Tinubu and Atiku.

Obi will not get 5% in any northwestern states except in kaduna.

Lastly, Obi will not get 10% in any northeastern states.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
AntonVince:

Nice.

The only potential impediment to Obi's victory will be failure to win the South East and South South regions en-bloc.
His electoral fortune depends largely on the support and turn-out of voters from those 2 regions.
If he wins those convincingly, he'll definitely be president as 25% is certain in 13 other states across the country.

You understand the game perfectly well and that is why Tinubu is spending billions in sponsoring that useless animal in Finland called Simon Ekpa to use hired gunmen to scare Igbos in Southeast so they won't come en masse and vote angry

Obi's mandate has a divine touch, who would have believed by this time last year that Peter Obi will become the top candidate every other party is fighting and attacking to bring down?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
kaylardz:
Op is daydreaming, Obi will struggle in South south and won't win more than 2 states in the region.

Obi will flop in Southwest as he won't get 10% in any state except in Lagos.

Obi will not win any state in North Central as the region will be shared by Tinubu and Atiku.

Obi will not get 5% in any northwestern states except in kaduna.

Lastly, Obi will not get 10% in any northeastern states.
I believe you bro, Obi will struggle to get 10% votes in Anambra, I don't see him getting up to 100,000 votes in Imo, Ebonyi and Abia also shocked
Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by captainbraide: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
franchasofficia:

How is it possible ,when Obi's brother has declared a sit at home in the Soutb east which is supposed to be Obi's stronghold. Which means Peter Obi has automatically lost in his home region,where he is supposed to make a landslide victory.
Already the violence has started fully there,people will be scared to come out and vote,then think now what happens there then?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
captainbraide:
How is it possible ,when Obi's brother has declared a sit at home in the Soutb east which is supposed to be Obi's stronghold. Which means Peter Obi has automatically lost in his home region,where he is supposed to make a landslide victory.
Already the violence has started fully there,people will be scared to come out and vote,then think now what happens there then?
Nobody is paying attention to that Tinubu paid lunatic Simon Ekpa, watch out for videos of his dead gunmen trying to enforce sit at home on Saturday.

Tinubu thinks he can disenfranchise Igbos from voting using Asari Dokubo and Simon Ekpa's paid gunmen just as he uses MC Oluomo's thugs to disenfranchise Igbos in Lagos, never bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by Makers49: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
captainbraide:
for your dreams
Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by flokii: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Oshey.. intel chief with legit intels from Aso rock. dey play.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by itsRhamzy: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
I'll be honest with you. Obi can't win in 2023... Maybe in 2027 tho. But as far as next week election is concerned, Obi is coming 3rd. I'll stake both my balls on that.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
itsRhamzy:
I'll be honest with you. Obi can't win in 2023... Maybe in 2027 tho. But as far as next week election is concerned, Obi is coming 3rd. I'll stake both my balls on that.
Who do you think will win then?
Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by itsRhamzy: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
Who do you think will win then?
My bet is on Atiku.
Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by franchasofficia: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
itsRhamzy:
My bet is on Atiku.
He stand a good chance though, but he has lost his usual political base; Southeast and Southsouth to Peter Obi, and this will affect him a lot because he is not that cherished in the core Muslim North since he isn't a Muslim fanatics like Buhari, El Rufai, Kwankwaso and co.

Maybe North may align with him this time, lets watch and see
Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by EKONGKING: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
ITS ok to have delusions . Sudden alcohol withdrawal leads to delusions ,kindly take your health seriously .

Obi will come and go ,but ur health cant come and go .
Re: This Is Why & How Obi Will Win The Presidential Election by itsRhamzy: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
franchasofficia:
He stand a good chance though, but he has lost his usual political base; Southeast and Southsouth to Peter Obi, and this will affect him a lot because he is not that cherished in the core Muslim North since he isn't a Muslim fanatics like Buhari, El Rufai, Kwankwaso and co.

Maybe North may align with him this time, lets watch and see
you're right he'd lose good votes from the SE/SS regions and same time, will be getting a bulk of northern votes come next week as Buhari is no longer on the ballot, so I predict that'll replace what he'd be losing in the SE/SS.

(1) (Reply)

The Nepotism Of The Southeast Region In 2023 Presidential Elections / Labour Party Will Fail Woefully In The Governorship Election / BREAKING: Atiku Heads To Tribunal To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.