Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game (17817 Views)

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by rippa(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2023
I listened to Abdulmumin Jibrin on Arise Prime Time two nights ago and I shook my head in joy.

My theory is that Kwankwaso thought he was working for Tinubu. He pushed to be the Presidential candidate of LP so that it can be easy to withdraw at the last minute.

Hear me out..

Hon. Jubrin IS a staunch Tinubu supporter.

As it became clear where the PDP ticket would go(North), Jubrin immediately switched allegiance to Kwankwaso and is currently positioning for Education Minister under Tinubu's govt IF he wins.
The idea was to support RMK in a bid to split Atiku's northern base since PMB is no longer on the ballot.

This was the plan until Peter Obi happened. The greatest plot twist in our political history. Even the "master Strategist" couldn't envisage his emergence. Tinubu never thought there is any strong candidate that can rival him from the South.
He had positioned Abiola in PRP, covered the SDP with Adebayo, but he forgot LP.
Now they have no dirt on Obi, so the only thing left for them is to use the lies and propagandas that worked for them in 2015 and mix it with the tribal game

Whatever deal BAT strikes with Kwankwaso and every other persons, will never be in the interest of an average Nigerian.

Only Peter Obi is making deals with the people. Vote PO.

538 Likes 48 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Innomama7(m): 6:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Vote Peter obi for president na beg I beg

385 Likes 33 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Obi's emergence and skyrocketing is not ordinary.
I think its more of a divine supernatural handiwork.
No politician in Nigeria has ever gotten this type of massive nationwide support in recent times apart from Abiola and Buhari in 2015.
Imagine within 6 months Labour Party now has offices across many LGAs in Bauchi State where I reside and most Northern States

409 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2023
The thing still dey shock APC people. Legendhero, abi I lie? 😁😁

212 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by FlawlessKarl: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2023
shocked

Peter Obi the next president of federal republic of Nigeria. God bless my president.

259 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Urchinpainer: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Obi is God's plan and no man born of a woman can stop God's plan!

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by hisgrace090: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2023
To secure the future of this country I must vote Peter Obi.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by igboboy3(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2023
Nobody could have predicted the emergence of Peter Obi

292 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by MissLeslie(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Wake up Oga, most of the obident will not or never vote for Tinubu, even if Obi is not on the ballot.

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Okoroawusa: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Which Tinubu? Wetin concern Tinubu with PDP Max and PDP Lite wahala

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin grin

Disrupt?

Many of you will be humbled after election!

Hello, Obi wont win once if elections were conducted a thousand times!

Let me tell you one bitter truth! Even if all Nigerians vote for Peter, he wont still win! Its that certain!

Himself and party too little to face the a ruling party and a candidate like Asiwaju!

Stop using emotions to anticipate. Be truthful to yourself when it matters the most! That`s a skill that can make you very successful!

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Obi's emergence and skyrocketing is not ordinary.
I think its more of a divine supernatural handiwork.
No politician in Nigeria has ever gotten this type of massive nationwide support in recent times apart from Abiola and Buhari in 2015.
Imagine within 6 months Labour Party now has offices across many LGAs in Bauchi State where I reside and most Northern States

It took us 8 years to finally acknowledge that Buhari was indeed popular, it wasn't just rigging. grin
That's some very slow progress.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Sannisege: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Crap! Shey SE and SS dey vote APC before? Obi supporters are the dumbest.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by GExcess: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2023
In a short and simple language, PDAPC didn't see the incoming President Mr. Peter Gregory Obi coming. May God continue to blind enemies of this nation's eyes till Obi is declared as winner next month.

We must live to see Nigeria of our dreams through the government of His Excellency Peter Obi

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Nonexisting1: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2023
If you have a collapsing company and are faced with these managers, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, who will you hire to help resuscitate the dying business? Be honest with yourself and answer the question.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by GExcess: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Nonexisting1:
If you have a collapsing company and are faced with these managers, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, who will you hire to help resuscitate the dying business? Be honest with yourself and answer the question.

Without any doubt or fear, I'll gladly hire Mr. Peter Gregory Obi

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by dustmalik: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2023
It's so easy to spot ipobians on Niaraland.

Just imagine the nonsense the op took his time to write.

Everyone knows that those that will vote for Obi, were never going to vote Tinubu anyway.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Vickym1(f): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2023
For the future of our children and unborn children Peter Obi is the ansa to it to avoid had I know I would have voted for Peter Obi

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by rippa(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2023
MissLeslie:
Wake up Oga, most of the obident will not or never vote for Tinubu, even if Obi is not on the ballot.
Most of the OBIdients would have vote Tinubu because they can't imagine power goes to the north after another northerner
It would have been very easy for Wike and majority of the southern govs in PDP to switch to Tinubu camp
The asaba declaration of all southern 17 govs that presidency must come to the South would have been easy to implement if it was just Tinubu
None of them saw Obi coming

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Obi is just there to divide Tinubu's vote, and make the road easy for Atiku to win.

I won't be surprised if PDP has not planned this all along. Force a runoff vote between Tinubu and Atiku and then Obi tells his teeming supporters to vote for Atiku.

PDP wins either way...Atiku or Obi.

(APC too messed its chances by not doing well while in power.).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by anayonduba(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Disrupt?

Let me tell you one bitter truth! Even if all Nigerians vote for Peter, he wont still win! Its that certain!

Himself and party too little to face the a ruling party and a candidate like Asiwaju!

Stop using emotions to anticipate. Be truthful to yourself when it matters the most! That`s a skill that can make you very successful!

Can you say this slowly... this time, without crying?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by plaindealer: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2023
“Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP. It is what it is!” Soludo had written.

-Soludo.

grin grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by amuwo1980: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2023
rippa:
I listened to Abdulmumin Jibrin on Arise Prime Time two nights ago and I shook my head in joy.

My theory is that Kwankwaso thought he was working for Tinubu. He pushed to be the Presidential candidate of LP so that it can be easy to withdraw at the last minute.

Hear me out..

As it became clear where the PDP ticket would go(North), Jubrin immediately switched allegiance to Kwankwaso and is currently positioning for Education Minister under Tinubu's govt IF he wins.
The idea was to support RMK in a bid to split Atiku's northern base since PMB is no longer on the ballot.

This was the plan until Peter Obi happened. The greatest plot twist in our political history. Even the "master Strategist" couldn't envisage his emergence. Tinubu never thought there is any strong candidate that can rival him from the South.
He had positioned Abiola in PRP, covered the SDP with Adebayo, but he forgot LP.
Now they have no dirt on Obi, so the only thing left for them is to use the lies and propagandas that worked for them in 2015 and mix it with the tribal game

Whatever deal BAT strikes with Kwankwaso and every other persons, will never be in the interest of an average Nigerian.

God bless you, this is still hope for the country Nigeria if there are still like u in it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Nonexisting1:

None of them.

I would hire a manager who would actually make us money. More money.

Lagos, Anambra have low tax to gdp raitos. Atiku claims to have been in charge of Nigeria;s economy in 1999-2007, yet Nigeria's tax to gdp was even worse than APC's own performance.

None of them are capable of doing what Nigeria needs, an all encompassing, working tax system.

5 Likes

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by tamdun: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2023
dustmalik:

Everyone knows that those that will vote for Obi, were never going to vote Tinubu anyway.
No mind them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by amuwo1980: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2023
dustmalik:

You can easily spot the jiadist , everything goes the extremist way , the tribal way , the ominous fear and death filled way , Nigeria needs a purge

16 Likes

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by rippa(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2023
dustmalik:

You lied
If u have gone through my profile u have known I'm an Edo boy
Majority of the people rooting for OBIdients would have either vote Tinubu or choose to stay away
I did my Voters Card since 2017, i collected the temporal and never went back for the permanent one because i tot i wouldn't be needing it
But Obi made me to go in search of it
That is the level of hope he has given us

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Emeraldicon(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2023
They underated Obi, they saw him coming but they thought it's business as usual, where they will use state funds and apparatus to buy or intimidate the voters.

The game changer isn't really the emergence of Peter Obi but the introduction of BVAS and the determination of Nigerians to change the narrative.

The truth is Obi is benefitting from the frustration of the Nigerian masses. As we now say, Obi is not the one contesting, the masses are contesting through him. The election is between those who wants to change this country for good and those who want doesn't want the country to change because of their selfishness and bigotry.

Obi must win for this country to have a chance to start healing. It won't be immediate but Obi and Datti have what it takes to stop the killing and start the healing, to stop the stealing and start the saving.

Don't vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi or we all will continue suffering.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by plaindealer: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2023
rippa:

Hear me out..

You obi pandora people are always delusional and out of touch with reality, you live, sleep and snore in your own alternate reality.

grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2023
dustmalik:

Possibly, but the Obi candidacy is exciting a lot of Southerners, and maybe some Northerners.

Still, he won't win. The endgame is to disrupt your candidate's southern vote,
Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Thïefnubu will be surprised by what will hit him by next month.

7 Likes

Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by Jagaban666: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Disrupt?

Tell me one thing that's good in this country or explain to us why APC should be given another opportunity. The days of madness and foolishness is over. Now GTFO

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun / Nigeria To Replace South Africa In G20 As Economy Grows / Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.