Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,885 members, 7,831,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) (22270 Views)

Janelle Monáe To Perform VR Concert For ‘lovecraft Country’ Finale / Jidenna-worth The Weight Ft.seun Kuti -free Mp3 Download / Grammy Awards Considering Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Seun Kuti, Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by saintrow1: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bankowner:
I guess you guys now see why Seun Kuti decided to whip up drama on social media last week. He was seeking public attention and preparing them for the album release this week.

Now, everyone in Nigeria would want to listen to the song but I ain't falling for that shit.

Keep fooling yourself, seun does not send you and your useless poor family. Seun's pet eat better food that your entire family.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Reinamaria(f): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
💖 her brows and skin tone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by saintrow1: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
DesChyko:

Who be Janelle Monae? 😂

The money NBA will pay her, your entire family and generations to come will never see 1% of that money. Poor soul

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by IbileIfe: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
olaolulazio:
She didn't use Obi Peter Psquare grin
She does not like tribal bigotry and aggressive herd mentality.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Roboto11: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
saintrow1:

Keep fooling yourself, seun does send you and your useless poor family. Seun's pet eat better food that your entire family.

I'm beginning to enjoy the fightback from people opposed to Zombhidiots and Igbos.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by BeanX(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
olaolulazio:
She didn't use Obi Peter Psquare grin
U want spoil the song? 😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by IbileIfe: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
lyriclekidd:
She fine die
She go Sabi moan aloud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Bankowner: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
I guess you live your life at the shrine. I don't blame you, it's easy to be enslaved under the influence of that stuff which may be the better food you're talking about.

Good thing nobody in my family takes that kind of food and so don't look scrawny and unkempt.
saintrow1:

Keep fooling yourself, seun does send you and your useless poor family. Seun's pet eat better food that your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by saintrow1: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bankowner:
I guess you live your life at the shrine. I don't blame you, it's easy to be enslaved under the influence of that stuff which may be the better food you're talking about.

Good thing nobody in my family takes that kind of food and so don't look scrawny and unkempt.

Show us your fathers shrine, werey omo elede, chronic enemy of progress. Mention just anyone in your useless family that is a star, I'm sure you don't have any. The only talent you mosquitos have is to hate and envy others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by BeanX(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Elonmuzk:
Is it just me, I have listened to this wack song twice already and didn't hear Seun Kuti voice. She probably added his name on the song just to garner audience from tribalistic stupîd Nigerians!
Foolish goat, people like you don't understand good songs because you are always listening to trashy songs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by mercysamuelson(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
No.

P Square used Akon and Rock Ross more like it.

You know them?

Make Una just dey play.

So, na backward you dey pray for? Wrong comparison
Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Blaqsonn: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dey play
Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by DMCA: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
DesChyko:

No.

P Square used Akon and Rock Ross more like it.

You know them?

Make Una just dey play.
And they won the Grammys 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by GeneralPula: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
inoki247:
Tears go full here....

We need to share some bucket 🪣🪣🪣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Bankowner: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Keep following a druggie using you to cash out while you wallow in your poverty. Show me your friend, and I will tell you who you are.

As uncouth as your slave master.

saintrow1:

Show us your fathers shrine, were omo elede, chronic enemy of progress. Mention just anyone in your useless family that is a star, I'm sure you don't have any. The only talent you mosquitos have is to hate and envy others.

1 Like

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by DMCA: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
AlfaSeltzer:
All you guys wey dey dream, na lesbian o.
She's Bi-sexual.

But nothing spoil, if she give me, I go smash cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Blakpot: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Haha Nigerians sef... this is no slight on Psqusre or Peter Obi tho.

Good song from Janaelle Monae and Seun Kuti.
I assume Seun is the one blowing the trumpet in the background and the sax towards the end of the song.
Win for Seun and Africa 80.
All love, no hate!
We all want a better Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Bigchristo: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/janelle-monae-new-single-float-1234681184/
Senseless people everywhere, until date Peter Obi never issued any public statements in regards to the words of Seun Kuti, such beef is between P-square Mr. P and Seun Kuti stop dragging Peter Obi into your mentions, na person recently win Grammy award and even being nominated for Oscar,Tems, Burna Boy and Rema make half time performance on same NBA heaven nor fall all these mannerless people everywhere will come online n be insulting those bigger than them all in the name of social media or politics

2 Likes

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by GEEBITE: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
With a degree in music as well.
YungMillionaire:

Olodo. Seun is a multi-talented instrumentalist. He is the leader of the band. You hear the sax, that's Seun. We're talking music, not jumping up and down and shouting alingo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by FashionCookie(f): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Olodo. Seun is a multi-talented instrumentalist. He is the leader of the band. You hear the sax, that's Seun. We're talking music, not jumping up and down and shouting alingo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Better Olodo...If you want to confuse them more, ask am the instrument wey Seun dey play...and see wahala. grin

12 Likes

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by ejire042(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Oga my 7 year old go play that line.
God no go let iron replace my voice o.
Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Menclothing: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seun is not in categories of any Nigeria artist apart from burner boy
Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by EvergreenDiarie: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
I didn't hear Seun sing
Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by NlGERlA: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

See mumu calling me olodo. 😆
Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by NlGERlA: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
FashionCookie:

Better Olodo...If you want to confused them more, ask am the instrument wey Seun dey play...and see wahala. grin
Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by NlGERlA: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by Urchinpainer: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
This is d same Artist that those local useless twins are trying to ridicule

Twins wey dey alive wey no blow again in portable voice

After peter obi loses for sure on Saturday, let’s see what they will hold on for relevance

Peter Square did their first international collaboration over 8 years ago! So keep quiet!
Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by FashionCookie(f): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
NlGERlA:

Mumu. I play sax pass d mumu sef
Where your Sax wey u dey claim don carry you reach? Ekpa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Where are those useles twins who can’t go to their home town again?
Shame on the house help molester.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / P-Square: Kings Of Copy, Sampling And Overlifting / Abuja Radio Stations: 98.3 Hot FM vs. 96.9 Cool FM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.