Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure (2262 Views)

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure by Norah199: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Mikocake:

What's the dosage boss?
Normal 1 morning 1 night. Buy the original one and thank me later bro.. it works!! You will start noticing it drying off the next day but make sure you finish it. By the end of the dosage it would completely dry off then you can use your fingers to peel off the rest. I never gave it a chance again so I bought another one and finished it completely. 4 years and counting that shit never raised its ugly head again!

1 Like

Re: What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure by Norah199: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Auxtan:

Will try it out bro. Thanks so much 🙏🏾

But is azythromycin an ointment, cream or tablet?
it’s an antibiotic. Just go to a good pharmacy. Tell them you need azythromycin 500mg. It’s drugs like normal typhoid tablet. What you have it’s in your blood. You need to clear it from the inside. I’m a living testimony my man. For over 4 years now I never forgot the name of the Drugs that did wonders in my life and will never.

1 Like

Re: What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure by tasalanoni(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Do you recall having an injury of any kind on that spot? If you do, then it's most likely a pyogenic granuloma.
Re: What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure by Auxtan(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Norah199:

it’s an antibiotic. Just go to a good pharmacy. Tell them you need azythromycin 500mg. It’s drugs like normal typhoid tablet. What you have it’s in your blood. You need to clear it from the inside. I’m a living testimony my man. For over 4 years now I never forgot the name of the Drugs that did wonders in my life and will never.
Thank you so much.
Re: What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure by Norah199: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Auxtan:

Thank you so much.
Come back after 1 week and thank me.
Re: What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure by Norah199: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Auxtan:

Thank you so much.
What’s the update bro
Re: What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure by Auxtan(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Norah199:

What’s the update bro
Omo nothing o. After a 12 days no stop medication on the recommended drug. Nothing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-contact Handheld Scanner Infrared Thermometer ( Ebola Scanner ) / Beauty Queen Shows Off The Results Of Untreated Diabetes (warning graphics) / Sexual Enhancement Pills For Healthy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.