Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Dogs That Are Friendly - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs That Are Friendly (1053 Views)

I Have Two Beautiful American Eskimo Dogs That I Am Looking To Sell. / 20 Things You're Doing To Your Dogs That They Strongly Dislike (video) / Meet This Lady Who's Raised By Dogs, That Walks, Runs & Eat Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs That Are Friendly by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
I am a lover of Dogs and i want to get a puppy and start training it cause of the love i have for them. Which Dog do you think will be easier to train as a first timer.
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pit bull , rott
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Pit bull , rott
pit bull thought it was stubborn and rott i hrd it eats its owner
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
CC: lalasticala mynd seun You know what to do la
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
pit bull thought it was stubborn and rott i hrd it eats its owner

Haha you sabi dog laaa grin
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
fuckerstard:

Haha you sabi dog laaa grin
lol i no sabi ooo
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
I am a lover of Dogs and i want to get a puppy and start training it cause of the love i have for them. Which Dog do you think will be easier to train as a first timer.

Sorry..my email don't work.. wink
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Sorry..my email don't work.. wink
oh ok lipsrsealed[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=61723387]
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by Kul3ger(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin shocked grin grin
fuckerstard:
Pit bull , rott
Re: Dogs That Are Friendly by Kul3ger(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
OP, an Ekuke or a GSD....... You fit still try rott or pit ohh... But m not sure u want to have that experience now... Learn the basics with a GSD..... Or a clean ekuke - shebi na friendliness u de find? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Book Now: Super Exceptional Bb Litter / Pure Breed Pitbull Terrier Stud Service Available / Purebreed Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.