Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone (30728 Views)

Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Jagaban666: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Jj. Omojuwa reacts to the attack on Pastor Adefarasin after he released a statement on his twitter account, repudiating the rumour making round that he endorsed the candidate of the Labour party, Peter Obi.

He dismissed the rumour as a 'mischievous posts and urge is followers not to be swayed'.

Pastor Adefarasin tweet debunking the endorsement rumour:
https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1626681368229957641?t=wpE_52dXzIl5VhtHrhH8OA&s=19
(Pastor Adefarasin is the Founder & Senior pastor of the House on the Rock Church)

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1627321062584160256?t=EnaqYRfy93NswF-z6kHSpA&s=19
Mynd44 nlfpmod

Who is Omojuwa please? To be brutally honest, I don't know this guy

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by TechW: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
I don't see anything bad in what the pastor said and you op is making it an Igbo Yoruba affairs, shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by RuddyFusion(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
How are you sure that the attackers are OBI supporters?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by flokii: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Na so dem dey warn Ojukwu then wey he dey do gra gra up and down.. he even went to eat asun in Ghana with Gowon before start of civil war.

Just a masterstroke from superior Intelligence of the Yorubas defeated Ojukwu and his biafra army.. "No be currency dem see dey spend to buy food and weapons? change that currency"..
Na wetin defeat Ojukwu and all his international allies be that.. after looting the CBN and stashing enough currency notes to prosecute the war, ended up in exile after heavy defeat and casaulties.

These folks don't know they are at the mercy of Yorubas in Nigeria.. ogbon ju agbara lo.
If you see a man intelligent than you are, respect him and be humble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Truf: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Firstly, before i begin my long talks, remember Pastor Adefarasin is a Yoruba man and a christian.

If you ask the same people attacking this man for not endorsing their Ipob candidate to tell you how the election in the south-e@st will go. They will tell you Obi will get 98% of the vote there in the SE. Ask them why, they Will tell you ethnic sentiment will play a major role there.

But these same people think the same ethnic sentiment can never play any part in Southwest but religious sentiment can. They think the Yorubas are stupid. They think we are daft.

These people are from the same region where Christians are 98%, where Muslims are next to nonexistent. Same people will come into the southwest and start preaching religious division, hate and marginalisation. They will tell you how Yoruba Muslims hates yoruba Christians. Explore and exploit the religious diversity of the southwest to preach hate among the yorubas. The same people who are 98% Christians forming pro. and expert on religious matter. Nons*nse people.

I wish after the election, INEC can make the list of the yorubas who vote for different candidates public. Win or lose . We want to know the saboteurs within us. We want to know the betrayers, the bast@rds. The people who are daft enough to be swayed on account of religious sentiment.

We want to make sure their generations to come will know about their treacherous act. They must be part of our history. We don't want them to share in our happiness as Yorubas anymore nor share in our pain.

This is the time to differentiate the Omoluabis from the Bast@rds. And once again to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal:

No you are not woke, You are m@d instead. They are making a fool of you.
B I G O T. You stink, fam.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by johnmartus(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
cheesy good write up.
lhordspy:
Firstly, before i begin my long talks, remember Pastor Adefarasin is a Yoruba man and a christian.

If you ask the same people attacking this man for not endorsing their Ipob candidate to tell you how the election in the south-e@st will go. They will tell you Obi will get 98% of the vote there in the SE. Ask them why, they Will tell you ethnic sentiment will play a major role there.

But these same people think the same ethnic sentiment can never play any part in Southwest but religious sentiment can. They think the Yorubas are stupid. They think we are daft.

These people are from the same region where Christians are 98%, where Muslims are next to nonexistent. Same people will come into the southwest and start preaching religious division, hate and marginalisation. They will tell you how Yoruba Muslims hates yoruba Christians. Explore and exploit the religious diversity of the southwest to preach hate among the yorubas. The same people who are 98% Christians forming pro. and expert on religious matter. Nons*nse people.

I wish after the election, INEC can make the list of the yorubas who vote for different candidates public. Win or lose . We want to know the saboteurs within us. We want to know the betrayers, the bast@rds. The people who are daft enough to be swayed on account of religious sentiment.

We want to make sure their generations to come will know about their treacherous act. They must be part of our history. We don't want them to share in our happiness as Yorubas anymore nor share in our pain.

This is the time to differentiate the Omoluabis from the Bast@rds. And once again to the Yorubas forming woke and liberal:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by FreeStuffsNG: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
He harboured them for too long and they are using their teeth he sharpened to bite him.
These ipob terrorists embarrassed a LASG official in his church to his embarrassment and I reckon he should have then realized that those hateful lots are looking for habitation in his household of God.
He should spit them out!

Senator Nnamani Chimaroke gave it to them by cursing them and their irresponsible parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by ekineme: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Guy tell yourself the truth, if you didn't collect money or stand to benefit from the old order, you should be ashamed that you are choosing tribe over competency, If Nigeria is better now, will yoruba land be exempted?
Tribe and religious sentiment aside, Tinubu is the least competent of all, reason is because of his Age, He should be enjoying the fruit of his youth now, not laboring for the Youth. He is past his prime, law of diminishing returns has set in.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
MaliCampus:
The gazzella gagaragara explainer will wail tire.
No propaganda can stop Obi. It is too late to fail.

Anytime i see a sentence that starts with I am a northern, that is how i know that the person behind the account is a fraud

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by duality(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
lhordspy:

All these long stories is not necessary. Any objective person knows Obi is the better candidate. Any other decisions is based on foolishness, ethnicity and party support.

The point is that there are some people you don't expect to fall into either of the three categories. especially since they don't belong to a political party.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by DSC7: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
We refuse to be distracted till the war is won....

A new Nigeria is POssible with OBIDATTI!!!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by fr3do(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
The Nigerian people will take back their country, come February 24

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by plaindealer: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2023
This is what you get when you allow primitive, barbaric and cave people to participate in a democratic, social and political events, they are too underdeveloped to understand the basic color and tenet of democracy, a process where the citizenry have rights to associate and make their own political choices.

See, they are used to the crude and barbaric rubbish they are doing in the SE where they slaughter and burn each other like wild beasts, killing and beheading themselves, enslaving their entire region with brutal and violent sit at home.

You cannot let crude and uncivilized people participate in civilized events.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Enceladus(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Make them check his pocket. Corn fit dey there like that.

This obidient cult won't kill us. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2023
They say werey dey portray him intelligence but Wisdom is lacking..hahahahahahahaha
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by GentleChief: 12:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Lalasticlala Seun please be aware that ihordspy is always stoking ethnic tensions on on Nairaland.

Seun, I have reminded you so many times that this man is a tribalist.

Nairaland abhors tribalism. He pretends to always bring news to Nairaland but check all his topics.

They are laced with poisons to stoke ethnic tensions. For all we know, this same Mad man usually cheers unknown gunmen up whe they kill Igbos.

Forgetting that their are Igbos who love Nigeria too and are victims in this goddam nation.

When the military killed Yoruba youths in Lekki where wad this mad man?

When his candidate supported a dead corpse that wrecked our dear nation, where was this mad man?

Please moderators, do somethibg about this tribalist.

Yoruba People Ronu! This man is about his interest alone just like Tinubu that wants to fulfil a lifetime ambition of being called President with nothing to offer really.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

TRASH

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:50am On Feb 20, 2023
GentleChief:
Lalasticlala Seun please be aware that ihordspy is always stoking ethnic tensions on on Nairaland.

Seun, I have reminded you so many times that this man is a tribalist.

Nairaland abhors tribalism. He pretends to always bring news to Nairaland but check all his topics.

They are laced with poisons to stoke ethnic tensions. For all we know, this same Mad man usually cheers unknown gunmen up whe they kill Igbos.

Forgetting that their are Igbos who love Nigeria too and are victims in this goddam nation.

Please moderators, do somethibg about this tribalist.

Omo we no send the guy neither do we fear whatever they are stoken..

Tension ooo,ethnic ooooo,propagandaoooo...We balance like size 5 health football

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Afamed:
They will surely resume their Biafra or Death National Anthem by this time next week

Refugee SPEESH is irrelevant SPEESH.

Come back home
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He harboured them for too long and they are using their teeth he sharpened to bite him.
These ipob terrorists embarrassed a LASG official in his church to his embarrassment and I reckon he should have then realized that those hateful lots are looking for habitation in his household of God.
He should spit them out!

Senator Nnamani Chimaroke gave it to them by cursing them and their irresponsible parents

Sabo SPEESH

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by leisuretym: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Jones4190(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2023
this is the only right thinking pastor for now, any pastor that ask his members to vote for a particular candidate compromise the teacher of the kingdom of God, as a Christian our focused is the kingdom of God not the government of men.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Kobicove(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2023
The man has a right to remain non-partisan and everyone should respect that

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by RexTramadol1: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2023
I generally like Igbos

But Obidient Igbos are never likeable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by BelieveAfrica: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Every true Follower of Pastor Paul, know where he stands.
If you want to know his candidate, go and listen to his New Year message.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by sslcrypt: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Useless reaction, what is the evidence that the so called people are obi supporters? Anyone can act or pretend to be something on social media. The omojua guy is a bigot, no evidence nothing at all to support his claims just plain stupid ignorance.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by chichriso: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone by Temmylee01(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

I'm a Yoruba, and my vote is not for tinubu and that doesn't make me a bastard shogbo.
If some ppl are displaying stupidity that doesn't mean we're all stupid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Bishop Oyedepo Today (Photos) / Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members / AirForce Personnel Begin Training In Kaduna To Sharpen Their Skills. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.