Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death (40573 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by PrinceOfLagos: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peter Obi pays condolence visit to pastor Paul adefarasin on the demise of his mother Hilda adefarasin .

May her soul rest in peace .

Today, I paid a condolence visit to Pastor @pauladefarasin, on the demise of his mother, Mrs Hilda Adefarasin. May God grant her eternal rest, and her family, the fortitude to bear the loss. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1636036025251135488?t=fbuC65P1FJyiMWp4E9odNA&s=19

64 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
The President that Nigerians voted for and not some wrinkled looking Bat

356 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Johnthum(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
God bless Peter Obi the most loved and cherished Politician in the history of Nigeria πŸ’―

292 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by ganisucks(f): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
The coup has failed. Their plans have been foiled. Normalcy will be restored soon, and hopefully the coupists will be judged and punished for their roles in foisting anarchy on the country.
The coming weeks will be very interesting. FFK, Dele Alake, Keyamo, and other members of the APC PCC should not be allowed to leave the country under any excuse whatsoever. If they leave, they will declare amnesty in a foreign country and will not return until after Peter Obi's 8 years.

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by ganisucks(f): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Now, I hope you all understand what Adefarasin meant by Saul must come before David.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Throwback: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obi na pure scam man.

When others were building their political future with quality governance, he was siphoning Anambra money to Lagos.

Ticket hunter who can betray anyone for his own desperate ambition.

Even Obi's office will have Tinubu's portrait to remind him that you must work before you reap.

That is the simple philosophy of Emilokan.

122 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Loser, he thought religion and tribalism will fetch him presidency but he got a shocker. The way I hate this man ehnnn. RIP to the deceased

101 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Throwback: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Has anyone noticed he is always carrying kids without offering them anything?

He is that stingy uncle we all have.

See Tinubu sharing his chapman with a child whom he elevated to the table to enjoy with adults, but Obi zombies had been lying to us that Tinubu was sucking the future of children.

Very wicked zombies who would destroy the excellent and exalt the mediocre.

In reality. Obi will play with you, play with your toy sef, but he will not drop anything for the care of the child.

I will rather have uncle Tinubu who will share his little, than uncle Obi who will hide his billions.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by thorpido(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
May Mama's soul rest in peace.
It's obvious she was committed to raising her children right, something a lot of women in this generation are poorly doing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by ganisucks(f): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Has anyone notice he is always carrying kids without offering them anything?

When did that become a crime.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Beremx(f): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
I see Sanwoolu going to pay his own condolence visit tomorrow 🀣🀣🀣

My condolences to the Adefarasin family

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Throwback: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
ganisucks:

When did that become a crime.

It is a very terrible crime to children.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Beremx(f): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Has anyone notice he is always carrying kids without offering them anything?

why should he offer them anything? Did the kids tell him they are hungry? For the fact that the kids are happy with smiling faces, you shouldn't cry on their behalf

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by PrinceOfLagos: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Loser, he thought religion and tribalism will fetch him presidency but he got a shocker. The way I hate this man ehnnn. RIP to the deceased
You're hating on someone that you should be using his life as your prayer point...

No wonder you're still they way you are

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Dentidon: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Miss road Nollywood President 🀣 Always acting one script or the other 🀣 President of Biafra.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're hating on someone that you should be using his life as your prayer point...

No wonder you're still they way you are
I will never associate with losers like Obi. Asiwaju is my barbecue

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dentidon:
Nollywood President 🀣
grin grin grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Throwback: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
I see Sanwoolu going to pay his own condolence visit tomorrow 🀣🀣🀣

My condolences to the Adefarasin family

You mean Sanwo-Olu loves photo ops like Peter Obi?

At least, Sanwo-Olu helped in building a working economy and completed economy impacting projects.

Peter Obi rather inflicted pain and hardship on Anambrarians who considered him a curse and bad omen.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Throwback: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You mean Peter Obi the 3rd.

Henceforth, I will refer to him as below.

Peter Obi III

Until he his able to win a national election with quality support at a national level.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Beremx(f): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:

You mean Sanwo-Olu loves photo ops like Peter Obi?

At least, Sanwo-Olu helped in building a working economy and completed economy impacting projects.

Peter Obi rather inflicted pain and hardship on Anambrarians who considered him a curse and bad omen.
Yes he does absolutely

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by ganisucks(f): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I will never associate with losers like Obi. Asiwaju is my barbecue
So you will rather associate with failed coupists. I don't see any Dimka fanclubs in the country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Zincfingers: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fake pandorian criminal

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Throwback: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
why should he offer them anything? Did the kids tell him they are hungry? For the fact that the kids are happy with smiling faces, you shouldn't cry on their behalf

So only hungry kids are offered gifts by adults?

Your reasoning just to defend that stingy uncle of yours whom you have probably become also, is quite sad.

51 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by festacman(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Throwback: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
ganisucks:

So you will rather associate with failed coupists. I don't see any Dimka fanclubs in the country.

This lunatic is trying hard to paint a coup.

Your delusion is worse than Obi's own.

If you had any decency, you would even frown at the political prostitutes and ticket hunters who have become a nuisance to the morality and integrity of our democracy.

Instead you exalt the desperate and condemn the patient one who laboured to attain the political heights he now commands.

Better say an Obi prayer so you can be alright.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Laggafin: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
The real commander in chief..you will surely be installed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by PrinceOfLagos: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Laggafin:
The real commander in chief..you will surely be installed

Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Beremx(f): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:

So only hungry kids are offered gifts by adults?

Your reasoning just to defend that stingy uncle of yours whom you have probably become also, is quite sad.
let him be stingy, we love him like that 😎😎

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by XY23: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
ganisucks:

She's being serviced (bankrolled) by the powers that be. That's what people have not discovered about characters like her. There are people who are against Obi's emergence simply because of what he represents: Sanity, Integrity and Frugality. Political and social patronage would drop. These are people that want the old order to continue. It's all about Interest.

PS. I know the person you quoted very well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by PrinceOfLagos: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
let him be stingy, we love him like that 😎😎

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by BOLATINUBU01: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
The opportunitist again

52 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu / Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.