Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele (27521 Views)

Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate / 2023: God Will Determine Next President, Not G5 Governors - Okowa / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Urchinpainer:
North central has always determined the president of this country! Not the North!
Buhari failed 3 times winning the north west and north East. He never became president until the north central and Part of South West voted him.
And if I may ask, who do you think the north central are voting for? I wan see your answer
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Amayabor1: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2023
This is mere human permutations and not God Speaking. You don't need God to tell you that the north will most likely vote for their own (Atiku). Neither do you need God to tell you that Obi will clear the east.

Atiku is coming! grin
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2023
post=121055538:
North Central and FCT will determine who wins, Northwest , Northeast is a battle ground for PDP,APC and NNPP, Obi have chances more than others, Obi has caged his base 11 states in SE/SS, he only need to go for 25% in North Central which no doubt he will get from Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Obi is possible
to win Ondo, and Lagos and 0ne or two states in Northeast Adamawa and Taraba he is good to go
You are so politically clueless
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by saysoo: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by telleyway: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Redomi:
Fool, these type of people makes the northerners believe they determine who the president is. How many times has the the north been voting for Buhari and he has been failing until Rimini supported him and the south vote for him

When I said this yesterday, people insulted and called me names, but this is the reality of this year's election.
https://www.nairaland.com/7576109/before-go-out-vote-saturday#121045872
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by SmartPolician: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2023
This man should stop fooling around.

Anyone who votes in this election will determine the winner.
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Lots of governors backing Tinubu?

Northern governors or which ones?

Don’t worry you will understand why Atiku no give a fvck about Wike ..

Guess you believe .. Pdp chairman muazu under Gej was backing Gej.. while campaigning for him

And for your mind you believe Abudulahi is singing kumbaya to Tinubu

No worry Saturday .. you will understand..

The election is nothing like anything hot .. just same thing to north

Except the Obi ans Tinubu on social media making noise

Are you from north ..?
You sabi politics, don’t even explain anything to them again. Saturday is here already

2 Likes

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by A2daiye(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2023
When their minds dex deceive them dem go com public dey spew rubbish. Primate or private you are just a person who predicts. Vote ABAT 2023 for a new 9ja
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Nato008(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Asgard13:

They’re so emotional and politically naive .. that’s the problem .. and have made lots of mistakes marketing Obi to Nigerians .. which will not favor them tomorrow.. but might “ place the south south in a better position to Asovilla

Nigeria is a tribe of over 450 ethnic group.. not just about Christian’s and Muslims

Some just want a government that will reduce hardship and allow farmers go back to farm..

Will a Bornu Christian go to vote Obi .. when he knows what he saw in Gej tenure .. just to spite him and they understand the politcs of north

Or will a pleatue man vote Obi when he understand the Muslim Christian fight to take over capital Jos..
Is not just the Christian’s living in this places .. most of them are core traditionalist and are so comfortable with themselves like that

Obi and his goons think going to churches will give them votes

Observe how they northern politicians did well to avoid campaigning in mosques and religious settings .. even asiwaju was wise .. with his mu mu ticket

Obi made lots of mistakes in his campaign and hope next “ Christian’s anything will learn..

Nigeria is national .. and igbos are the only tribe that wish a divided Nigeria ..

No other tribe wants that.. forget them Yoruba noise .. even the very IGBOHO will reject that idea when push come to shove

You need to go round Nigeria to understand what this country really wants
I
Just an observation, tinubu is not campaigning in mosques because he has the Muslim Muslim ticket, that was why he picked it.....ntin else, because of the core Muslim votes.....he if just did what obi did but indirectly...for me I think this election will be hot and might need a run off
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by MrUchenna1(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
This man lack interior silence
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Dshocker(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2023
ChangetheChange:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/primate-reveals-region-to-determine-nigerias-next-president/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1676806445

Come on, this is not a prophecy, neither is it a revelation, these are simple analogy a political scientist can analyze or predict.

No be like this Jesus do miracle for him time.

Nigeria and fake pastors are like 5 & 6 🤧🤧🤧
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by StrongAlphMale: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
I just Dey advice u make u no under rate tinubu.Even the Obi try not to under rate,This is about the hottest election our generation will witness.I used to predict election results much but this one no let me put mouth.A lot of the govs in the north are backing tinubu except u tell me govs are not powerful.R u aware that over 40% of National Assembly members are loyal to tinubu.The man get as e take dey.Don’t forget Obi is destroying atikus chances and not tinubu.A vote for Obi is a win for tinubu and a big minus for atiku.Even kwankwaso because these guys all came out from pdp and nobody leaves a party without splitting the structure.

Despite how I tried to lecture you in our last conversation, you still failed to understand the basic facts. You really expect Nigerians to vote for the same party who kept them in chains for 8 years? Nawa for you.

Oga this isn't 2015 elections. And how would those APC governors make Tinubu win ? They only just one vote! They cannot decide or force people to vote for tinubu. Or you do you expect them to buy these people's votes? This is called vote buying and that has been dismantle already. Honestly, Tinubu has no chance of winning this election as he is not in the race. The election is between obi and Atiku, and a vote for tinubu is a vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by kamalbob(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2023
MrEverest:
Olodo, how will North determine winner when their votes will be split?

I don't know why people from that side of the always see Northerners as their masters.

Meanwhile, God didn't reveal anything to him. These are things he thought by himself and unfortunately for him, he isn't well informed.

Shame.

Lol I see pure hatred and pain deep inside you, but north will always be north. Your bald head obi know that that's why he's lobbying just to persuade us to vote for him. But nevermind, it's just few days ahead. Your low intelligence quotient and polluted brain will be reset and your eyes will be cleared
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by matm: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2023
PRIMATE Ayodele, It's God that will determine and not North.
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Asgard13: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
lol even in his home state,no reps no Senator no traditional ruler no major key player is with him.I don’t know how many yahoo boys and hook up girls vote he will need to get to the villa.make we Dey watch

Walahi
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Mercury12(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:

It's beyond that, majority of Nigerians are problems personified
I agree with you
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Elidrisy20: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Not only the next election, the North determine the past, present & the future election, Mr primate
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by PoloG: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu is next president
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Ibkhaleel001: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2023
MrEverest:

I don't know why people from that side of the always see Northerners as their masters.

Meanwhile, God didn't reveal anything to him. These are things he thought by himself and unfortunately for him, he isn't well informed.

Shame.
shameless fool...a single LGA in the north have more votes than your entire region....go get ur sense right
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by NwaliE01: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Why is everyone worried about Obi?

Does it mean other presidential candidates have nothing to offer to Nigerians other than bashing Obi?
It's well with our beloved country people.
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by kellyzaf(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2023
ChangetheChange:

Jungle don mature

He is.now your God of election who has the final say, abi? Try get sense na abeg
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by DasBeste: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Another SportyBet pastor has made his predictions.
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by QueenEsther1: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Forget about who you think will win the election. Just ask yourself, who amongst them is physically fit?

Who is mentally fit?

Who amongst them can be accountable to the masses after he is voted into power?

Who is better suited to manage the affairs of this multiethnic country?
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by highchief1: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Despite how I tried to lecture you in our last conversation, you still failed to understand the basic facts. You really expect Nigerians to vote for the same party who kept them in chains for 8 years? Nawa for you.

Oga this isn't 2015 elections. And how would those APC governors make Tinubu win ? They only just one vote! They cannot decide or force people to vote for tinubu. Or you do you expect them to buy these people's votes? This is called vote buying and that has been dismantle already. Honestly, Tinubu has no chance of winning this election as he is not in the race. The election is between obi and Atiku, and a vote for tinubu is a vote for Atiku.
hmmmm I agree with everything u said but saying a Gov has only one vote is not true.Anybody that is feeding more than one person has more than one vote.Pls don’t argue this.As small as I am I don’t have one vote.

1 Like

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Karemarealty288(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2023
MrEverest:

Shame.

Don't mind him......after this election, no region will be taken for granted again.

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Asgard13: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2023
shuttox:

Inec Chiarman

Get off my mention!

Next!
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by bencr7: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Ibkhaleel001:
shameless fool...a single LGA in the north have more votes than your entire region....go get ur sense right
grin grin grin yet na una go still suffer pass

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by StrongAlphMale: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
hmmmm I agree with everything u said but saying a Gov has only one vote is not true.Anybody that is feeding more than one person has more than one vote.Pls don’t argue this.As small as I am I don’t have one vote.

Ok, so the votes of those governors and their families will make Tinubu president? Abi you so much depend on vote buying? Make us understand this mystery
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by highchief1: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Ok, so the votes of those governors and their families will make Tinubu president? Abi you so much depend on vote buying? Make us understand this mystery
no ooo just assuming a Gov,Sen,rep,minister,traditional ruler,pastors,big men have one vote is not true.Emoney did his birhday yesteday and gifted cars to ppl.So u think emoney also has only one vote.If na u them buy car for if them tel u who go vote for u go oppose?I can’t imagine the level of fakeness or poverty a man will be to only command one vote.I don’t live in Nigeria but with a phone call,I can command a lot of votes do u know why?the ppl I assist?if they don’t do as I said their kids fees and other thgs I do will suffer.We live in a highly impoverished society bro wherr the rich or successful controls a lot.

1 Like

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Taiggarr: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
God and Nigerians with pvc will determine the presidency.
There will be no election crisis.
PODATTI will be declared winner.
Bulabaloo and mikano will drag for 2nd and 3rd, after which they will retire to irapaji and dubai respectively.

What future movie is this?
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Kennyfancy(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2023
ChangetheChange:

No mind am am, he go just come online dey talk nonsense if the news no favor Peter Obi
Labour Party that couldn't get up to 65% of required INEC accredited polling agents to sign and attest to the results sheets that INEC accredited political party polling agents will sign at the polling units .
protect which vote, or you want to tell me that the APC and PDP agent there will add labour party votes to Thiers ?, Omo so long 2 different parties of interest is in the polling unit then labour party have nothing to fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section / Residents Confirm Helicopter Supplies To Herdsmen In Delta Community / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.