Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele (27496 Views)

Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate / 2023: God Will Determine Next President, Not G5 Governors - Okowa / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by ChangetheChange: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
In a statement signed by his media aide, Osho Oluwatosin, Primate Ayodele revealed that the 2023 will be ethnicity and tribe based, not necessarily about political parties.

He explained that each tribe will vote for their own and that there will be a crisis after the election.

The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has made a revelation ahead 2023 presidential election slated for Saturday, February 25.

In a statement signed by his media aide, Osho Oluwatosin, Primate Ayodele revealed that the 2023 will be ethnicity and tribe based, not necessarily about political parties.

He explained that each tribe will vote for their own and that there will be a crisis after the election.

The cleric mentioned that things will change two days to the election and it will affect the chances of labour party candidate, Peter Obi.

He advised the LP flag-bearer to return to the North to get things right but the east is good for him

He noted that the north will be divided because of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu but they will be ordered by their elders to vote PDP candidate Atiku Abubakar in the election.

For the 2023 election, each tribe will vote for their own. It is not by party now, it will be about those that believe in you. Going by this, the northerners will determine who wins. Let’s begin to pray against crisis after the election, each candidate should talk to their followers to shun violence.’’

‘’Everything will change one day whereby Obi’s chances will be uncertain, he should still try to put his ambition in order. The east is good for him, he should go back to the north.

Peter Obi should still work hard so the aftermath of the election will favour him, he doesn’t need ‘mouth’ now but people that will deliver for him. He needs to still work on his people because some will work against him.’’

‘’The northerners will be divided because of Tinubu, he won’t have overwhelming votes as expected. The north will not be unified about who to vote for, they will be advised to vote for Atiku.’’

Also, Primate Ayodele mentioned that the BVAS and card readers will disappoint people and will not give the required answers in the election.

He, however, urged INEC to urgently put everything in order to avoid crisis in the country.

‘’Let’s be careful so the police will not compromise, there will be a crisis in some polling units, they will be threatened by ethnic thugs that don’t want them to vote for a certain individual.

“The BVAS and card readers will disappoint a lot of people, I don’t know how they want to do it because these machines may not give us the answer. INEC must do something urgently in order to put their records straight. The security need to stand firm because some people will want to disrupt the election,” he warned.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/primate-reveals-region-to-determine-nigerias-next-president/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1676806445

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by ChangetheChange: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
The cleric mentioned that things will change two days to the election and it will affect the chances of labour party candidate, Peter Obi.

He advised the LP flag-bearer to return to the North to get things right but the east is good for him.

He noted that the north will be divided because of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu but they will be ordered by their elders to vote PDP candidate Atiku Abubakar in the election.

The BVAS and card readers will disappoint a lot of people, I don’t know how they want to do it because these machines may not give us the answer. INEC must do something urgently in order to put their records straight.
Jungle don mature

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Massiveglory: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
God and Nigerians with pvc, not north, will determine the presidency.
There will be no election crisis.
PODATTI will be declared winner.
Bulabaloo and mikano will drag for 2nd and 3rd, after which they will retire to irapaji and dubai respectively.

200 Likes 22 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by MrEverest(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Olodo, how will North determine winner when their votes will be split?

I don't know why people from that side of the always see Northerners as their masters.

Meanwhile, God didn't reveal anything to him. These are things he thought by himself and unfortunately for him, he isn't well informed.

Shame.

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by aariwa(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by inoki247: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
LoL so BVAS and Card reader go fail us like this grin grin

This country is just full of cruise....

LoL I still dey talk am 2 days to election Buhari fit tell us say make we start to spend the old money bak he fit carry us handicap buh one thing is certain people wey love him and his new policy will curse him massively bkuz he made dem to suffer in vain....

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by richie240: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
If u don't still know by now, den u can fogerrabourit!

MrEverest:
Olodo, how will North determine winner when their votes will be split?

I don't know why people from that side of the always see Northerners as their masters.

Shame.
#Nor be by 'nzobu-zobu'!
cool

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by ChangetheChange: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
richie240:
If u don't still know by now, den u can fogerrabourit!
cool

#Nor be by 'nzobu-zobu'!
No mind am am, he go just come online dey talk nonsense if the news no favor Peter Obi
Labour Party that couldn't get up to 65% of required INEC accredited polling agents to sign and attest to the results sheets that INEC accredited political party polling agents will sign at the polling units .

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Okoroawusa: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
The problems of Nigeria are Christianity and Islam

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Redomi(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fool, these type of people makes the northerners believe they determine who the president is. How many times has the the north been voting for Buhari and he has been failing until Tinubu supported him and the south voted for him

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:
The problems of Nigeria are Christianity and Islam

It's beyond that, majority of Nigerians are problems personified

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by WhizdomXX(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Atiku/Tinubu should not win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Asgard13: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Atiku no get Opposition…

Tinubu will show a good outing .. in northwest and still lose

OBi … eh Obi..

Southeast will tag south south betrayers after the elections .. they’re expecting so much from ndi mbamiri.. that’s has always aligned with the north.

Believing that something will change because of Gej.. still forgetting that even Gej was not loved by majority of the minorities

Obi will hardly win a state in south south.. I mean will not win any state .. but might secure much votes

As for the tag “ northern Christian’s “ votes .. that’s a very pure fallacy that OBi and his goons will wake to..

They will be so shock and wake to the meaning of the word “Arewa”
Atiku is runing on a balanced ticket .. and not seen as fanatic.. but liberal as Muslim .. which is his strength and weakness… and much reason why Kwankwanso is pulling up people among Muslim north.

How many southerners will vote a Kwankwanso.. and you wish north will vote Obi

Wetin we know

Finally is here .. from 3 years .. to 7 days ..

Tinubu must contest!!
Must!!

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure …

Baba has set the boys rolling .. is just a repetition of 2003 military election.

Do any how at the local government and see anyhow .. no matter who you be ..

One thing is very clear and certain

Tinubu will never ever ever be the president of Nigeria

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Urchinpainer: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
North central has always determined the president of this country! Not the North!
Buhari failed 3 times winning the north west and north East. He never became president until the north central and Part of South West voted him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Brendaniel: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Omihanifa: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
All these nigeria prophets are scammers. Everything this man said here is not new.

Everyone knows that North has a large voting population and the turn out is usually higher than the South.

As for Bvas disappointing people on election day, it's not a new thing. During the time of Goodluck Jonathan (2015) the card reader malfunctioned and he had to come back and vote manually.

As for post election violence, it already a culture in every election cycle. A simple search on Google will do justice to this.

So there nothing new here and it's not a prophecy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by AnyanwuSilas: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2023

3 Likes

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Oga tell us wetin you see for prophecy.......who will win this election?

2 Likes

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
North Central and FCT will determine who wins, Northwest , Northeast is a battle ground for PDP,APC and NNPP, Obi have chances more than others, Obi has caged his base 11 states in SE/SS, he only need to go for 25% in North Central which no doubt he will get from Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Obi is possible
to win Ondo, and Lagos and 0ne or two states in Northeast Adamawa and Taraba he is good to go

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by A4alpha: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
This funny man again?? These speculators cum prophet people sef

1 Like

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Ckonnet: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Before na your papa go determine am. 2odds can change ur life 4ever if they see clear
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by adigun27: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wake guy now ate you dreaming how can obi have 50thousand vote in. Ondo tell me. Now
post=121055538:
North Central and FCT will determine who wins, Northwest , Northeast is a battle ground for PDP,APC and NNPP, Obi have chances more than others, Obi has caged his base 11 states in SE/SS, he only need to go for 25% in North Central which no doubt he will get from Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Obi is possible
to win Ondo, and Lagos and 0ne or two states in Northeast Adamawa and Taraba he is good to go

4 Likes

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by slimfit1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
I hope he has his ideas translated into hausa not English.
Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by highchief1: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
WhizdomXX:
Atiku/Tinubu should not win.
it’s between one of them o.I stl see tinubu shocking everyone.Obi has settled for 3rd

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by highchief1: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Atiku no get Opposition…

Tinubu will show a good outing .. in northwest and still lose

OBi … eh Obi..

Southeast will tag south south betrayers after the elections .. they’re expecting so much from ndi mbamiri.. that’s has always aligned with the north.

Believing that something will change because of Gej.. still forgetting that even Gej was not loved by majority of the minorities

Obi will hardly win a state in south south.. I mean will not win any state .. but might secure much votes

As for the tag “ northern Christian’s “ votes .. that’s a very pure fallacy that OBi and his goons will wake to..

They will be so shock and wake to the meaning of the word “Arewa”
Atiku is runing on a balanced ticket .. and not seen as fanatic.. but liberal as Muslim .. which is his strength and weakness… and much reason why Kwankwanso is pulling up people among Muslim north.

How many southerners will vote a Kwankwanso.. and you wish north will vote Obi

Wetin we know

Finally is here .. from 3 years .. to 7 days ..

Tinubu must contest!!
Must!!

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure …

Baba has set the boys rolling .. is just a repetition of 2003 military election.

Do any how at the local government and see anyhow .. no matter who you be ..

One thing is very clear and certain

Tinubu will never ever ever be the president of Nigeria
ur analysis were accurate but when u started playing god without a prove I got tired.Someone told me Obi will win delta I couldn’t stop laughing.Okowas quietness really Dey make ppl under rate am.Obi cannot win any south south state even the edo will not be easy.But that’s where he will have his best outing.About tinubu,u know some lawyers will tell u they have never lost a case.When u see such lawyers u don’t joke with them.Tinubu is a dangerous politician I will not advise u to push him over.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by highchief1: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Brendaniel:

yahoo boys and hook up girls cannot chose a president for us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Brendaniel: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
highchief1:
yahoo boys and hook up girls cannot chose a president for us.

3 Likes

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Asgard13: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
highchief1:
ur analysis were accurate but when u started playing god without a prove I got tired.Someone told me Obi will win delta I couldn’t stop laughing.Okowas quietness really Dey make ppl under rate am.Obi cannot win any south south state even the edo will not be easy.But that’s where he will have his best outing.About tinubu,u know some lawyers will tell u they have never lost a case.When u see such lawyers u don’t joke with them.Tinubu is a dangerous politician I will not advise u to push him over.

How and where did I play god?

Tinubu even as a dangerous politician can’t win north..
The fear of north is based more on agitation of southeast..that might escalate.. if power don’t get to south” Buhari is already tidying that.. with the boys

Or because you think Atiku is no much of a talker .. Una feel say he’s not pushing or whatever

No worries..

As for Obi winning mba mmiri.. that is the dream he and his Anap polls will wake from

The northern Christian’s won’t and will never leave a liberal Atiku for a weak Obi .. after Gej experience and shege the saw.. even with a Christian T the helm

Talk about economy and the hunger witnesse in last 8 years

See ba nobody Dey play god.. the reality on ground is clear
Atiku no get Opposition Walahi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by highchief1: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Asgard13:

How and where did I play god?

Tinubu even as a dangerous politician can’t win north..
The fear of north is based more on agitation of southeast..that might escalate.. if power don’t get to south” Buhari is already tidying that.. with the boys

Or because you think Atiku is no much of a talker .. Una feel say he’s not pushing or whatever

No worries..

As for Obi winning mba mmiri.. that is the dream he and his Anap polls will wake from

The northern Christian’s won’t and will never leave a liberal Atiku for a weak Obi .. after Gej experience and shege the saw.. even with a Christian T the helm

Talk about economy and the hunger witnesse in last 8 years

See ba nobody Dey play god.. the reality on ground is clear
Atiku no get Opposition Walahi

I just Dey advice u make u no under rate tinubu.Even the Obi try not to under rate,This is about the hottest election our generation will witness.I used to predict election results much but this one no let me put mouth.A lot of the govs in the north are backing tinubu except u tell me govs are not powerful.R u aware that over 40% of National Assembly members are loyal to tinubu.The man get as e take dey.Don’t forget Obi is destroying atikus chances and not tinubu.A vote for Obi is a win for tinubu and a big minus for atiku.Even kwankwaso because these guys all came out from pdp and nobody leaves a party without splitting the structure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Asgard13: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
highchief1:
I just Dey advice u make u no under rate tinubu.Even the Obi try not to under rate,This is about the hottest election our generation will witness.I used to predict election results much but this one no let me put mouth.A lot of the govs in the north are backing tinubu except u tell me govs are not powerful.R u aware that over 40% of National Assembly members are loyal to tinubu.The man get as e take dey.Don’t forget Obi is destroying atikus chances and not tinubu.A vote for Obi is a win for tinubu and a big minus for atiku.Even kwankwaso because these guys all came out from pdp and nobody leaves a party without splitting the structure.

Lots of governors backing Tinubu?

Northern governors or which ones?

Don’t worry you will understand why Atiku no give a fvck about Wike ..

Guess you believe .. Pdp chairman muazu under Gej was backing Gej.. while campaigning for him

And for your mind you believe Abudulahi is singing kumbaya to Tinubu

No worry Saturday .. you will understand..

The election is nothing like anything hot .. just same thing to north

Except the Obi ans Tinubu on social media making noise

Are you from north ..?

2 Likes

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by highchief1: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Lots of governors backing Tinubu?

Northern governors or which ones?

Don’t worry you will understand why Atiku no give a fvck about Wike ..

Guess you believe .. Pdp chairman muazu under Gej was backing Gej.. while campaigning for him

And for your mind you believe Abudulahi is singing kumbaya to Tinubu

No worry Saturday .. you will understand..

The election is nothing like anything hot .. just same thing to north

Except the Obi ans Tinubu on social media making noise

Are you from north ..?
u sound so sure.I don’t want atiku o.e better make Obi kuku win o.Atiku is surrounded by thief’s o.

3 Likes

Re: North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele by Asgard13: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
highchief1:
u sound so sure.I don’t want atiku o.e better make Obi kuku win o.Atiku is surrounded by thief’s o.

Atiku is an open secret to core north..

The arguement has always been his stake on Islam.. which they see as liberal and not good enough Muslim..
which is the advantage he has in the Christian north .. as a liberal

Reason you see hardcore faithful queuing behind kwakwasiya.. even tho they don’t really buy into him .

OBi is never an option.. Obi is a product of Obasanjo Oligarchs.. which is a no no.. to some northern ruling families ..

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB destroyed his chances with their violence and Biafra or death.. reason for Okowa .. to balance igbos and a south south..

Wike would have been an option if he has accepted his igboneas .. but dealing with IPOB will make it difficult to sell him to igbos ..

They north don’t reason politcs like the south.. their ideology is different ..

The south see things from the myopic angle .. they north plot election immediately election is concluded ..

They know who yo support and reason .. they know how to share vote and spread votes ..

Why Una Dey make noise ..Atiku is quietly having series of meeting to synchronize

Don’t worry after elections you will get the clearer pictures

Listen .. no northern governor with political ambition at national level is against Buhari and his policies.. Walahi ..

Reason why he’s bold ..

They’re playing politics.. and will still deliver votes to Tinubu and win their senate or whatever .. but will make sure they retain power at center

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara / Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.