Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero (409 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by ada9ja(f): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please correct me

Some say Tinubu is the hero for speaking up against the new naira policy

Tinubu is a schema

Twice he rejected to be Vice president to Atikun and Buhari because he believed Muslim Muslim ticket will destabilise Nigeria...
because he want to be president, he is now accepting it

When Buhari closed the border (Nigerians suffered)...he didn't speak or shout like this ooo

When University, poly and others went on strike (longest strike), he didn't shout like this oooo

When fuel scarcity and dollar is rising he didn't speak or shout like this oooo

When our debt is rising he didn't speak, rather during his campaign speech he supported it

When Endsar was heating up...he didn't speak or shout like this. (The massacre later happened for his state)

When there high cost of commodity, he didn't shout...I guess he was sleeping then

Now that the new naira policy is going to affect his tactics of vote buying, he is shouting and you call that heroic. APC vs APC

There is a clear difference here btw a selfish man and a Hero

Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by BATified2023: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
ada9ja:
Please correct me

Tinubu is a schema

Twice he rejected to be Vice president to Atikun and Buhari because he believed Muslim Muslim ticket will destabilise Nigeria...

When Buhari closed the border (Nigerians suffered)...he didn't speak or shout like this ooo

When University, poly and others went on strike (longest strike), he didn't shout like this oooo

When our debt is rising he didn't speak, rather during his campaign speech he supported it

When Endsar was heating up...he didn't speak or shout like this. (The massacre later happened for his state)

When there high cost of commodity, he didn't shout...I guess he was sleeping then

Now that the new naira policy is going to affect his tactics of vote buying, he is shouting and you call that heroic. APC vs APC

Vote wisely
we will vote wisely by voting tinubu

We will never allow ipob near aso rock
Re: Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by SeeItSayIt: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
BAT a JOKER

Welcome HE Peter Obi the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
He is a comedian grin grin

Just give him a microphone and he will start entertaining you

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima

Nigerians are saying no to same religion ticket!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by ada9ja(f): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
we will vote wisely by voting tinubu

We will never allow ipob near aso rock

Same way we never allow a vegetable rule again ....cos I know u re enjoying the disaster he brought and the master is coming to finish his good work. Brainless supporters
Re: Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by yarimo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
ada9ja:
Please correct me

Tinubu is a schema

Vote wisely

Re: Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by ada9ja(f): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=121056647][/quote]

Summary

Tinubu is talking now because he is contesting

All the past harsh policies on Nigerians, why he no talk? Sold sense
Re: Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by yarimo(m): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2023
ada9ja:

Summary

Tinubu is talking now because he is contesting

All the past harsh policies on Nigerians, why he no talk? Sold sense
and how about SOLUDO a professor and former governor of CBN

Re: Tinubu A Joker Or A Hero by ada9ja(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
and how about SOLUDO a professor and former governor of CBN

I expect APC urchins to align with now not when he was publicly against Obi

(1) (Reply)

. / Disregard Any Claim That Southern Kaduna People Endorse Atiku! / Simon Ekpa Is Not Released Ijelespeaks Shows Video Evidence VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.