Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) (61403 Views)

Christian Atsu Found Dead In Turkey Earthquake - Agent / Earthquake In Turkey: Christian Atsu Found Alive / Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Nostring: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

NIGERIA IS SO LUCKY OUR NATURAL DISASTER NA RAIN FLOOD, GUTTER FLOOD, BAD ROAD FLOOD, DAM FLOOD AND NOT TORNADO,EARTHQUAKE, HURRICANE OR TYPHOON ABI HAILSTONES SELF
and politicians

1 Like

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by bencr7: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2023
internationalman:
The death of these 3 sportsmen below pain me not be small probably due to the manner they died

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Emiliano Sala
3 Christian Atsu

I wish I could just discover the cure for death. That would have been the greatest discovery of all time...

All we got to do in this life is make money, enjoy, stay healthy, help the needy and live every moment like it's your last.

Because at the end of the day everybody dies but not everybody truly lives..

Rest in peace Man. He celebrated his freekick goal with his teammates and coaching staff in his last match as if he knew it was his last. The most interesting thing about the goal is that it was scored in the last minute of the match too.
rip Christian atsu,but d Kobe own pain me,I even cry for 2 day.
Because is d one,who make me a fan of NBA.
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Rest on bro 🕊️
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

NIGERIA IS SO LUCKY OUR NATURAL DISASTER NA RAIN FLOOD, GUTTER FLOOD, BAD ROAD FLOOD, DAM FLOOD AND NOT TORNADO,EARTHQUAKE, HURRICANE OR TYPHOON ABI HAILSTONES SELF

We are not lucky anymore with global warming crises. Our flood now comes with devastating effect. The sun now scorches like hell. And it will continue to get worse years on!
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by chydon22: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

You are a novice and dull!
A bad government is worse than natural disaster

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by saysoo: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Turkish plane carrying the body of late Ghanian soccer star Christian Atsu has arrived in Ghana.

Ghanaian soldiers can be seen carrying his casket at the airport, the vice president of Ghana led the government delegation to receive his body at the airport

https://www.facebook.com/yencomgh/videos/710331107337845/?app=fbl
Quite painful, but let it slide please.
Over 46,000 people so far dead, not one person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Sad really cry Ghanaians like funeral though I'm sure they will request to view the body or theydonbelivit. I expect quarrels in the coming days - one family accusing the other of sidelining them or government not involving them. I hope his partner and kids are involved though because these people can claim they are not aware of her and the kids or that he's married with kids back home cheesy Africans

God1000:
Turkish plane carrying the body of late Ghanian soccer star Christian Atsu has arrived in Ghana.

Ghanaian soldiers can be seen carrying his casket at the airport, the vice president of Ghana led the government delegation to receive his body at the airport

https://www.facebook.com/yencomgh/videos/710331107337845/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Oluwaseunomo: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Africa and fake love when the guy was alive was he celebrated like this
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2023
African is a cemetery because when they are enjoying they don't remember home but when they die Home will now be remembered
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2023
A painful death... undecided
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Benekkk: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2023
CORRUPTION - the worst possible affliction, bane of Africa in general and Nigeria in particular!
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Exceed15: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2023
His death just just dey pain me .. Kai life is but just a vapour.
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
saphiere:
R.I.P to the dead.

Please guys let's remember that there are female contestants in the ballot box.

Let's give women chance to rule

Why are they not campaigning? They need to come out and do the work. Not expecting some sympathy vote based on gender.......
Power is not given, but taken......

1 Like

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

You forgot to add the APC to the list of natural disasters in Nigeria
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Tannhauser(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2023
cool
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Was he a military personnel before the soccer?
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by championeh(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2023
CORRUPTION is Nigeria biggest Natural disaster.

OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by bencr7: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2023
saphiere:
R.I.P to the dead.

Please guys let's remember that there are female contestants in the ballot box.

Let's give women chance to rule
even let them be 100 women and one man to vote d female contestants go still lose.
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Great Guy. May your soul rest. So painful. My heart goes out to your partner and beautiful kids.

I am also pleased to see that the Ghanaian government is giving him a state burial.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by okrikaboi: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

I first see your picture before going back to read the text you typed. At first I was in pure horror thinking that the meat there was the remnant of the footballer. Y'all should avoid some things on sensitive topics I nearly passed out from the sick feeling.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by buchilino(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

U NO ADD POLITICANS
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by TheBTCinvestor: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Rest in power Christian.
The really sad thing for me is the unconfirmed reports that trailed his appearance before his death.
The whole he was found alive thing.
Man was really happy when I heard he was in the hospital, but confirming his death on Saturday really made me sad

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement

What sexual enhancers do u sell
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2023
bencr7:
rip Christian atsu,but d Kobe own pain me,I even cry for 2 day.
Because is d one,who make me a fan of NBA.

It kinda pained me more because his innocent daughter died with him.
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by bencr7: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2023
chydon22:

You are a novice and dull!
A bad government is worse than natural disaster
u are right,no disaster is worst then bad government

1 Like

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Winnin009: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Thank God for fame. It’s quite unfortunate that Atsu lost his life to that tragic incident. If he could be one of the casualties, just take a moment to give a thought to how many more Ghanaians and even Nigerians that died in that earthquake but have no one to report their deaths because they’re not famous.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by tonykester: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Rest easy
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Knows12:
buhari and tinubu nko?
including APC
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by ZaddyJ: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

AND na we dey cause disaster aef ,not nature grin
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2023
What a sad day sad
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by Fucklove(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2023
And he scored a last minute free kick to end his career cry
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by mrmacdon(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

Na even the flood and rain full way dy enter. Ground, d save us from earthquake. If say here don develop d cry cement full every road no wia 4 rain to enter soil earthquake go come
Re: Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) by cyberghost23: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
R.I.P..

bad leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.