Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Support Peter Obi For A Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Peter Obi For A Better Nigeria (249 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Peter Obi For A Better Nigeria by PhilExx(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
https://peterobi.help/donate

I firmly believe that Peter Obi has what it takes to lead Nigeria to a brighter future. However, he cannot do it alone. As citizens, it is our collective responsibility to support his efforts and contribute to his campaign financially.
I urge everyone who believes in Peter Obi's vision for Nigeria to make a financial contribution to his campaign.
Every little bit helps and can make a difference in the outcome of this election. Your support can help fund critical campaign activities such as advertising, canvassing, and organizing rallies, all of which are essential for getting Peter Obi's message out to the masses.
I have already made a financial contribution to Peter Obi's campaign, and I encourage you to do the same. Together, we can build a better Nigeria under his leadership.

16 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Support Peter Obi For A Better Nigeria by Royal0: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Vote labour party
Vote OBI-DATTI for better Nigeria 🙌📣

1 Like

Re: Support Peter Obi For A Better Nigeria by Osibajo2023: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
NESG DIALOGUE HAS MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH TINUBU, IT IS NOW CLEAR TO ME THAT PETER OBI IS THEORETICAL, WHILE ASIWAJU IS PRACTICABLE. PETER OBI WILL BE A GOOD LECTURER BY NIGERIA STANDARD, NOT PRESIDENT. I AND MY HOUSEHOLD WILL VOTE TINUBU
Re: Support Peter Obi For A Better Nigeria by SeeItSayIt: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
I support Peter Obi
Re: Support Peter Obi For A Better Nigeria by yarimo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
PhilExx:
https://peterobi.help/donate

I firmly believe that Peter Obi has what it takes to lead Nigeria to a brighter future. However, he cannot do it alone. As citizens, it is our collective responsibility to support his efforts and contribute to his campaign financially.
I urge everyone who believes in Peter Obi's vision for Nigeria to make a financial contribution to his campaign.
Every little bit helps and can make a difference in the outcome of this election. Your support can help fund critical campaign activities such as advertising, canvassing, and organizing rallies, all of which are essential for getting Peter Obi's message out to the masses.
I have already made a financial contribution to Peter Obi's campaign, and I encourage you to do the same. Together, we can build a better Nigeria under his leadership.
Is like your church just receive there share from CAN

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos Court Bars MC Oluomo From Conveying Election Materials For INEC / PDP Sak Sak Come 2023. / Is Peter Obi Really A Christian? Check The Facts That Conflicts His Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.