Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC (12233 Views)

Kano Central PDP Senatorial Candidate Dr. Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Joins APC This / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by MiaBeer(m): 4:21am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Mkpurummiri piglet spotted.
Mumu ritualistic urchin spotted. Talk about your kettle. Don’t bring Lord into this because you’re a muslim. Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by amuwo1980: 4:32am On Feb 20, 2023
CilicMarin:
I am here to collect tears from the useless IPOB miscreants.. grin grin
Because you are not man enough to face the abokis, he came from PDP to APC and u are running to fight the Igbos , what kind of gutless people are these
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by amuwo1980: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2023
benuejosh:
Tinubu is coming! Imole de!
Looks more like he is going away , blablu
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by rippa(m): 4:39am On Feb 20, 2023
CilicMarin:
Kano central PDP Senatorial Candidate Dr. Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran joins APC this afternoon. And he's the current member house of representatives from Kano municipal

grin grin grin grin

I go laugh some people on Saturday.

Source
And what if APC loose, hope u are ready to accept defeat? since u are ready to laugh ur stupidity.
The country is suffering and urs is to laugh
U evil must come to hunt u i bet u
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by flowmama: 4:50am On Feb 20, 2023
He is not the Kano Municipal senatorial candidate. He lost to Laila Buhari. He is actually a disgruntled PDP member.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Hoelujohn: 4:51am On Feb 20, 2023
CilicMarin:
Kano central PDP Senatorial Candidate Dr. Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran joins APC this afternoon. And he's the current member house of representatives from Kano municipal

grin grin grin grin

Can he win against Shekarau before?
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by bigdammyj: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Noted.
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by AntonVince: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2023
D
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Exclusive101: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku will only be coming to Biafra

Thinkam:
Fake news, get your facts.

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by AntonVince: 5:42am On Feb 20, 2023
CilicMarin:

grin grin grin grin

Seun, another fake news graces Nairaland’s hallowed front page yet again. The OP, a renowned APC media hireling flagrantly labels an aspirant a candiidate and with no shred of evidence whatsoever in form of a link to a credible media house, only a random picture it becomes a Front Page item, aided by your notoriously partisan mod.

This man was sacked for Laila Buhari as the PDP candidate by the Appeal Court, and the the Supreme Court affirmed same less than 3 weeks ago.

Nairaland is gradually being reduced to a Grapevine courtesy these desperate APC cretins while you do nothing.

As for the ultra-desperate Balablu crooner, luring failed aspirants with stolen Lagosians’ money will not save you.
When is the Sokoto Deputy Governor you dangled 5M dollars at defecting to the APC?

Money won’t save you from the impending defeat of Saturday 25th February.
Your fate is sealed.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47am On Feb 20, 2023
CilicMarin:

grin grin grin grin

Oh my God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by garfield1: 5:56am On Feb 20, 2023
flowmama:
He is not the Kano Municipal senatorial candidate. He lost to Laila Buhari. He is actually a disgruntled PDP member.

Just as many that left apc are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Chineduawka: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Merchant for Losers.

I feel your painment 🤣
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by MrBlock: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Psalmistproject:
There's nothing like joining APC at this moment. So what outcome will he bring at this late hour?

I laugh when urchins say bat is a strategic leader grin

I think his strategy only starts with stealing public funds and ends with stashing them at different states in hope of converting paupers to urchins . Unfortunately bubu while smiling and calling him Next in line is doing everything urchinly possible to send him back and broke to iragbiji grin

Would you have said this if he defected to Labour Party?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Chineduawka: 6:07am On Feb 20, 2023
AntonVince:

Seun, another fake news graces Nairaland’s hallowed front page yet again. The OP, a renowned APC media hireling flagrantly labels an aspirant a candiidate and with no shred of evidence whatsoever in form of a link to a credible media house it becomes a Front Page item, aided by your notoriously partisan mod.

This man was sacked for Laila Buhari as the PDP candidate by the Appeal Court, and the the Supreme Court affirmed same in January.

Nairaland is gradually being reduced to a Grapevine news source courtesy these desperate APC cretins while you do nothing.

As for the ultra-desperate Balablu crooner, luring failed aspirants with stolen Lagosians’ money will not save you.
When is the Sokoto Deputy Governor you dangled 5M dollars at defecting to the APC?

Money won’t save you from the impending defeat of Saturday 25th February.
Your fate is sealed.

It seems you don't read. 🤭

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Chineduawka: 6:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Can he win against Shekarau before?

Atleast he would add some value
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by livinbygrace: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Saint OBI and Atiku will get 2000 Billion Votes in the North
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by jaytee01(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2023
benuejosh:
Tinubu is coming! Imole de!

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by UncommonLogic: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Franzinni:
All becasue of bulaba
Pls wait till Sunday. Thanks

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Jones4190(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
These defections no concern Nigerians again.
It's just like CR7 moving to Enyimba FC after crashing out of the UEFA Champions League

Most Nigerians made up their minds on who to vote for immediately Peter Obi joined the Presidential race.

5 more days
one leg of Christian Ronaldo is better that the whole of Chelsea first Eleven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by adamumar522(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Bar. Laila Buhari is the candidate of the PDP kano central senatorial seat, Nuhu Danburan contested the election in court and lost at the supreme court. That's why he defected, he was never the candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by IbadeHQ: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
These defections no concern Nigerians again.
It's just like CR7 moving to Enyimba FC after crashing out of the UEFA Champions League

Most Nigerians made up their minds on who to vote for immediately Peter Obi joined the Presidential race.

5 more days

E go concern you when the vote start coming in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by sevenhundred(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2023
frank14011991:
He is not the current house of rep kano municipal but he was from 2015 to 2019 he followed kwankwaso to pdp and Lost the seat 2019 to APC. So he refused to follow kwankwaso to NNPP. Its a big plus for tinubu. Ganduje might just outsmart kwankwaso this 2023
who is he in kano politics?
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Coolgent(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Eleyigidigan and loud gan!

5 days to election, a whole candidate of PDP threw away his ticket to join APC and work for Asiwaju. Wow!!!

This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.
We prayed for more favour and favour for Asiwaju before man and God.

Oju ti awon elegan.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

He is aspirant not candidate...
He los at the primary election
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by PeterObi4LP: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Kano result will shock many. Thank God for BVAS. The only way Tinubu will win Kano is if Kwankwaso collapse structure to APC. If not, I don't see Tinubu winning Kano when Kwankwaso and Atiku is there.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Smkal(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Koralords:

Apc is wining kano
A pc can not win kano. Screenshot and or bookmark me
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Barbushe: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Lemi tey una straight......... Northerners wise pass our
southerners counterpart because there is alway a form of
leadership in the north, CORE NORTH in particular.
As i am writting now, Malam Nasir ELRUFA'I is fighting for us.
We believe in him. He never ever been defeated. We trust our
ApC governor that they can be able to protect and shield us
from bad policies of CBN under Godwin Emefiele watch.
Anyway, We don't believe in banking system because of the
issues of INTEREST. The interest is unlawful (HARAM)
according to ISLAMIC religion. We still have some millions of
old #200, #500, #1000 in the north. Those old money are
enough for us to continue with our daily basis. We use our
money, so no need to destroy our property in the name of
protest. Our Governors love us. They said that we have nothing
to worry about the fate of our hard earning moneys.
Here in the north, we are waiting for a direction from our
IMAMS. Whoever our Imams tell us to vote, na im we go vote,
but don't forget that our Imams here in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina,
Kebbi, Zamfara, Jigawa, Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Sokoto e.t.c, had already asked us to vote in favour
of Bola Ahmed Tinubu/ Shettima ticket.
We prefer Elrufa'i to Buhari. If you know, you know......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Franzinni:
All becasue of bulaba

It is already happening life and direct, welcome to the coming Saturday's reality. Bulaba understands the game and he meticulously went about it from the start to the finish.
Hausas are saying money or no money, they will vote Jagaban.
Me and my families with PVCs (13 in total) are going to votes Tinubu coming Saturday.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2023
wwwkaycom:
O ga o

You are speechless, right? Why do I perceive you to be one of those omo ale among the omoluwabis?
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Clinton14(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Lords doing on a Muslim Muslim ticket. One brainwashed and confused urchin spotted.

The ways of God is strange bro
Re: PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC by Mylove55(f): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2023
MiaBeer:

Lords doing on a Muslim Muslim ticket. One brainwashed and confused urchin spotted.
what concern God with muslim muslim ticket,
God look at the heart and the best,
Like when God choose saul, the best,
Choose David, a man after God's own heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. / 7 Annoying Things About Lagos / Quit Whining, Accept You Failed – PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.