Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. (1454 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me / Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Proudlyomonna: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Firstly, I have always admired the person tinubu in the political space of Nigeria. While He challenged Abacha with Nadeco I told someone he would become a strong force in Yorubaland Politics.
Today I dare se I'm very disappointed at how tinubu allowed himself be played so easily.
Someone like tinubu should not be breaking one of the prominent LAWS of Power.
Is the sponsoring thought not about getting what you want
Why not wait before you use his support to reach a superior power rank,then teach him a lesson and mock him too??
You know fully well that Apc calamity has brought the highest level of pain to Nigerians and yet you push for Muslim-muslim agenda at a time people are hearing about Islamization movement,a time where terrorist are using Religion as their major weapon towards their Islamization movement undecided
How do you even want the Northern Christians to like this not to talk about Christians in other Tribes??
Tinubu's errors dont seem very ordinary to me, perhaps a supernatural force is pushing him to labour in vain.
The first Law of Power by Robert,Green
Never Outshine your Master.
Never do that, infact if you have superfluous Personalities they will put you in the position of doing such errors,just leave there.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Emmanuella00(f): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Who knows 😬
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by gaby(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by AnyanwuSilas: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2023

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by jaytee01(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Agbado drug baron

1 Like

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by IkeAnumudu: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Firstly, I have always admired the person tinubu in the political space of Nigeria. While He challenged Abacha with Nadeco I told someone he would become a strong force in Yorubaland Politics.
Today I dare se I'm very disappointed at how tinubu allowed himself be played so easily.
Why not wait before you use his support to reach a superior power rank,then teach him a lesson and mock him too??

@NIGERIA POLICE FORCE @DSS & other security agencies, your attention is drawn to this very violent and dangerous self-confessed ESN/UGM member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by IkeAnumudu: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
jaytee01:
Agbado drug baron

Una never sabi anything. All of una go cry tire. Shebi you think to vote your IPOB candidate is by force abi? You go hear am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Proudlyomonna: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

@NIGERIA POLICE FORCE @DSS & other security agencies, your attention is drawn to this very violent and dangerous self-confessed ESN/UGM member.

Dey mumu yourself with editing post grin grin
E no go better for both you and ipob+esn+ugm+your evil bororo uncles from futadajalon wey dey disturb,dey kill,dey rape people upandan,all of una go end up in shallow grave las las grin🀣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Proudlyomonna: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

E no go better for both you and ipob+esn+ugm+your evil bororo uncles from futadajalon wey dey disturb,dey kill,dey rape people upandan,all of una go end up in shallow grave las las grin🀣
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Proudlyomonna: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Una never sabi anything. All of una go cry tire. Shebi you think to vote your IPOB candidate is by force abi? You go hear am.

You this eternally accursed bastard bandit from futadajalon grin grin watin join you with Nigeria election or ipob na grin grin
Obi our choice na full time anti secessionist, infact him handle secessionist with maximum iron fist to the extent se disObiDient people begin to se him dey kill them.
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by guass(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ok
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by jaytee01(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

E pain u urchin?

WAIL MORE!!!!!

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by BabaRamota1980: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
You know fully well that Apc calamity has brought the highest level of pain to Nigerians and yet you push for Muslim-muslim agenda at a time people are hearing about Islamization movement,a time where terrorist are using Religion as their major weapon towards their Islamization movement undecided
How do you even want the Northern Christians to like this not to talk about Christians in other Tribes??
Tinubu's errors dont seem very ordinary to me, perhaps a supernatural force is pushing him to labour in vain.
Never do that, infact if you have superfluous Personalities they will put you in the position of doing such errors,just leave there.

You are correct, his errors and gaffes are not ordinary. You should notice that when addressing professional bodies or delivering speech infront of diplomatic visitors he never makes error or gaffes. He plays the error dramas only when in an informal setting. It is deliberate. Fortunately for him, their timing is appropriate and he gets responds from them. It would be fruitless if he was not achieving his purpose with the gaffes.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by aariwa(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
The day they removed Osibanjo from the race was the day God made Peter Obi president

1 Like

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by IkeAnumudu: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
jaytee01:

E pain u urchin?

WAIL MORE!!!!!

You have lost out and you will cry blood when your shame becomes fully publicised by Saturday & Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by IkeAnumudu: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You this eternally accursed bastard bandit from futadajalon grin grin watin join you with Nigeria election or ipob na grin grin
Obi our choice na full time anti secessionist, infact him handle secessionist with maximum iron fist to the extent se disObiDient people begin to se him dey kill them.

Typical IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of killers’ style. You are true to type.

But, how can PROUDLYOMONNA, the infamous child of the community LovePeddler actually call someone a bastard when your paternity is Ilu known and you may even be the child of the madman in your village square? It doesn’t add up..

I REPEAT, MANY IGBOS WILL NOT VITE FOR IPOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI. You better go and jump into Oji River if you don’t like that, you this damned ekwensu.

1 Share

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by IkeAnumudu: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

1 Share

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by drlateef: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Whether you are right or wrong, you will know in 5 days.
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by drlateef: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Proudlyomonna: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
drlateef:

True talk.
May God not put Us in the hands of those who will put this Country into another round of 8years calamity, hunger, suffering and unimaginable hardship pro max.
Amiinnn.
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Proudlyomonna: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=IkeAnumudu post=121081420][/quote]

See the portion of you and your killer bandits uncles from futadajalon and ugm plus every gun wielding animal causing unrest in Anambra and Igboland in general.
Under Obi's watch the IGP rated Anambra State most safest place to be in for like 5consecutive times.
Obi is a genius all round.
In Security He excels.
In Education He excels.
In Healthcare He excels.
In Economy and Financial growth He excels.
In Human development He excels.
He was too good and selfless in service that Jona could not help but employ Him even while He was still an Apga card carrying member.
3rd pics is the portion of you and your killer bandits uncles from futadajalon and ugm plus every gun wielding animal causing unrest in Anambra and Igboland in general.

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by IkeAnumudu: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I, PROUDLYOMONNA, CHALLENGE THE NIGERIAN MILITARY TO TRY NONSENSE WITH IOOB ESN UHM AND WE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON. THE WEAPONS AT OUT DISPOSAL ARE NOT AVAILABLE RO TO THE NIGERIAN MILITARY. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. WE DARE BUHARI. WE DARE THE NIGERIAN ARMY. WE DARE ALL THOSE FULANI & HAUSA PEOPLE.

Nigerian Army, POLICE & DSS, you must arrest this killer asap.
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by IkeAnumudu: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

See the unrest in Anambra and Igboland in general.

See the thugs and terrorists supporting IPOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI. So sad!!!

1 Share

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Proudlyomonna: 5:23am On Feb 21, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

See the thugs and terrorists supporting IPOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI. So sad!!!

Hahahaha,still on still it will never be well with you and your evil bandit uncles from futadajalon,plus ugm, kidnappers,esn or any gun wielding bastards claiming freedom fighter disturbing the peace of Igboland cheesy
Shallow grave go eat una head like did grin grin
Chia Adieu Ikeanumudu.
Gone too soon grin
Rip grin

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Proudlyomonna: 5:57am On Feb 21, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Nigerian Army, POLICE & DSS, you must arrest this killer asap.

Looll and you plus killer esn plus your killer bandits uncles from futadajalon, plus ugm,plus kidnappers,plus every gun wielding bastards causing unrest in the beautiful blessed SE is already a candidate for doom destruction and shallow grave grin grin
See as them go gather day watch your bastard head as e dey enter shallow grave grin grin🀣🀣
Gone tooo soon 😭😭😭
Rip Ikeanumudu 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by drlateef: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

True talk.
May God not put Us in the hands of those who will put this Country into another round of 8years calamity, hunger, suffering and unimaginable hardship pro max.
Amiinnn.

Ameen
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Dotherightthing: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Piiggiiddioots amaka smiley
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by IkeAnumudu: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Looll and you plus killer esn plus your killer bandits uncles from futadajalon, plus ugm,plus kidnappers,plus every gun wielding bastards causing unrest in the beautiful blessed SE is already a candidate for doom destruction and shallow grave grin grin
See as them go gather day watch your bastard head as e dey enter shallow grave grin grin🀣🀣
Gone tooo soon 😭😭😭
Rip Ikeanumudu 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dapada! Your evil wishes are multiplied a 100 times and back to you the sender by fire.

You cannot escape it. That grave you have dug/and wish in your mind, it is you and your entire generations that will be buried in them. You cannot escape it. It is settled!
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Reality3080: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2023
jaytee01:
Agbado drug baron
hope u now know evil have befallen u already

Tinubu will rule u for the next 8 years
Re: I Believe The Mistakes Of Tinubu Are Not Ordinary. by Menclothing: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tinubu is more religious Tolerant than you

A man that helped thousands of Christian his children are Christian

If you president your type wish other religion dead God is not man see how your predictions failed

God is bigger than you he created all men and he choose the best always

(1) (Reply)

INEC Charman Yakubu Under Watch / Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour In Suprise Early Lead -punch / Supreme Court Queries Oyetola's Counsel On Physical BVAS Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.