Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. (1926 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Digitron: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Disclammar: This is an opinion from Twitter.

According to him:

BAT is projected to win a minimum of 4 states and a maximum of 10 states
Atiku is projected to win a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 16.
PO is projected a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 21

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Emmanuella00(f): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2023
More grace to Obi!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Joevics(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2023
This guy is quite unbiased with his analysis.
Nice

10 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by caleboxylic: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Digitron:
Disclammar: This is an opinion from Twitter.

According to him:

BAT is projected to win a minimum of 4 states and a maximum of 10 states
Atiku is projected to win a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 16.
PO is projected a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 21

This guy is on ground unlike Garfield!

Now, the margin of victory is important here.

For us in the east, we are targeting at least a million vote per state for labour party.

18 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Dapson73(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2023
One common feature of Obidense is being delusional.

The results will further expose your foolishness real soon.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Pay4u: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2023
caleboxylic:

This guy is on ground unlike Garfield!

Now, the margin of victory is important here.

For us in the east, we are targeting at least a million vote per state for labour party.

Garfield is a nairaland clown calling himself analyst...

Always creating ridiculous threads

15 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by TimFisher2: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2023
grin

Let me say it for the last time...

People should bookmark this post

Peter Obi will win with 32 million votes.

The voice of God at play!

Bye

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by StrongAlphMale: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2023
I couldn't agree less.

The analysis is apt and correct!

I told a top Tinubu urchin here that Obi will win 15-25 states but the urchin doubted me.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by izombie(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2023
The surprise here is that the urchins keep tipping tinubu to win more states in the north than atiku but atiku can't win any state in the west. Talk of delusional.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by TheSameGuy(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2023
when i saw Obi, 15-21 states and kogi LPb or PDP may win, I stopped reading because this us height of political neophytism

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by TimFisher2: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2023
izombie:
The surprise here is that the urchins keep tipping to win more states in the north than atiku but atiku can't win any state in the west. Talk of delusional.

Sometimes I laugh at their foolishness....when it comes to their own ...they play tribal but when it comes to another person ground they play party

Imagine hearing Tinubu will win Ebonyi, Imo, Ibadan and Kano but Atiku will lose even to APC states in the North and PDP states in the South West also grin grin grin

Are you seeing the foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by StrongAlphMale: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Dapson73:

Dude the twitter guy never said he was OBIDIENT. And he gave a simple unbiased analysis based on reality on ground which every sane Nigerian already knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by StrongAlphMale: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2023
TheSameGuy:
when i saw Obi, 15-21 states and kogi LPb or PDP may win, I stopped reading because this us height of political neophytism

Obi will win 17-25 states, that's just the bitter truth. I know it's painful but you'll get over it soon

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by MrSensor(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2023
grin
Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by izombie(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2023
TimFisher2:

Sometimes I laugh at their foolishness....when it comes to their own ...they play tribal but when it comes to another person ground they play party

Imagine hearing Tinubu will win Ebonyi, Imo, Ibadan and Kano but Atiku will lose it Bornu, Bauchi etc grin grin grin
They never learn when it comes to the north. It's like the north has a hook in them. They keep depending on the north to deliver for them, imagine. Tribalism will never let them look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by izombie(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Dude the twitter guy never said he was OBIDIENT. And he gave a simple unbiased analysis based on reality on ground which every sane Nigerian already knows.
You don't have to reply every id10t on this forum. To them, any obi supporter is either obidient or igbo. Save your breath abeg.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by TimFisher2: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2023
izombie:
They never learn when it comes to the north. It's like the north has a hook in them. They keep depending on the north to deliver for them, imagine. Tribalism will never let them look elsewhere.

That's the worst political calculation move someone can make!

Let me not say more....

Till after election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by AtikuOkowa: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2023
All these small saturdays would banish when Mighty Saturday came
Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Danishguy(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

Let me say it for the last time...

People should bookmark this post

Peter Obi will win with 32 million votes.

The voice of God at play!

Bye
32 million is inconsistent when you factor other candidates.

Obi 21 million votes

Atiku 10 million votes

Tinubu 5 million votes

Kwankoso 2.3 million votes

Others 0.2 million votes

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by buchilla: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2023
TimFisher2:

Imagine hearing Tinubu will win Ebonyi, Imo, Ibadan and Kano but Atiku will lose even to APC states in the North and PDP states in the South West also grin grin grin

Are you seeing the foolishness
The truth remains that Tinubu will win in Bornu State. Yobe state is 50-50 between Atiku. My vote is for Obi. Obi will do very well in Lagos if his supporters will come out en mass and vote. The LP Party in Lagos should ensure that enough unbiased Security Men will be on ground to prevent the hoodlums from attacking them especially at the strongholds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Chekwume16(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Saturday is almost here. I prefer obi to win but I know lack of structure may affect him in a lot of states in the North. To assume obi will win delta and akwa ibom does not make much sense. Then talk less of bayelsa. It won't be easy like thT. Nigerian politics still has a lot to do with the existing structure on ground. That is the only thing tinubu is banking on among the apc govs in the north

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by ebenezary(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2023
do you know that a local goverment in Borno state is bigger than the whole Anambra state and people quickly forget the influence of state government and the issue of party agent,
can LP funds party agent with "shishi we know dey give mentality"
Dapson73:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by jumper524(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Dapson73:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I swear if you stay on social media, you go think say Obi Don win everywhere.
I swear to God, I can bet my two balls. In southern kaduna which obi perceived as his strongbase.
The majority of votes are going for Atiku with a few exemption going to Asiwaju.
They want you to beleive there's absolutely no Muslim in southern kaduna.
Too bad they don't know how unpopular without poster LP is in that region.
6days to go.
Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by ebenezary(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2023
God bless you for speaking my mind, this is how l look at the game of this 2023 politics
Tinubu will dominate SW and some part of NC and share the north with Atiku and Kwankwanso based on the APC governors' influences and anything available from the East and that is how l think is likely to go

Chekwume16:
Saturday is almost here. I prefer obi to win but I know lack of structure may affect him in a lot of states in the North. To assume obi will win delta and akwa ibom does not make much sense. Then talk less of bayelsa. It won't be easy like thT. Nigerian politics still has a lot to do with the existing structure on ground. That is the only thing tinubu is banking on among the apc govs in the north
Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by caleboxylic: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=ebenezary post=121062313]do you know that a local goverment in Borno state is bigger than the whole Anambra state and people quickly forget the influence of state government and the issue of party agent,
can LP funds party agent with "shishi we know dey give mentality" [/quote

Anambara has more registered voters than Borno.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by tungamaje: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2023
ebenezary:
do you know that a local goverment in Borno state is bigger than the whole Anambra state and people quickly forget the influence of state government and the issue of party agent,
Do you really mean a local government in Borno is more populated than Anambra state in general? That's a typical lie. Here we are talking about population and not a sparsely populated landmass
Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Penguin2: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2023
ebenezary:

Stop talking trash.

Anambra has more registered voters than the entire Borno.

You people keep rehashing the propaganda sold to you without verification.

A rude awakening await you guys.

Anambra - 2.6million voters
Borno - 2.5million voters.

Where’s your claim coming from?🤔

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Malory: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Coming from someone that doesn't have PVC. Better go and sew a new cloth for Obi's inauguration.
Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by techWriter3: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2023
More majesty to politician !
Re: Opinion: How Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Will Perform On Saturday. by Olaoluwa122: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2023
ebenezary:
Lie from the pit of hell...voters in Anambra are much than borno get your fact right pls😔🙂🙂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra / INEC Voids Orji Uzor Kalu's Vote For Tinubu (picture) / The Warning Against Dual Citizenship Sounded In 2022 Within Apc's Camp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.