Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

I’m Not Beautiful Enough. Reaction As Actress Susan Pwajok Causes A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Beautiful Enough. Reaction As Actress Susan Pwajok Causes A (2035 Views)

20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video / More Photos Of Child Actress, Susan Pwajok Aka Blessing Of Tv Series / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Beautiful Enough. Reaction As Actress Susan Pwajok Causes A by Emmang(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2023
I’m not beautiful enough. reaction as actress Susan Pwajok causes a relook at her new picture.

Nigerian actress Susan Pwajok has used her latest Instagram post to show off her beauty to her fans. She is someone who loves to showcase her beauty in different outfits on social media, and she has done the same again by appearing in a lovely outfit. After seeing her new post, many of her fans could not hold their nerves as continue reading:

https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/02/20/im-not-beautiful-enough-reaction-as-actress-susan-pwajok-causes-a-relook-at-her-new-picture/

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Is Pregnant? / Nicki Minaj Reveals A Glimpse Of Her Butt For #thongthursdays / #bba: The Chase Winner Back Together With Pokello Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.